Current Guilds Recruiting (sticky)

Lepper

Fledgling Freddie
bump

Dark Prophecy has been around for about 5 years ), was one of the first guilds established. I have been in this guild from the second week starting DAoC 4 years ago.

We are a very friendly guild and encounrage ppl to organise events as they see fit.

I have been trying to get more people into RvR, but we do both PvE and RvR. There always people on to help do ml group step, artifacts, etc.

We are looking for anyone that wants a relaxed guild that does both PvE and RvR.

link is:-
www.dpforum.co.uk

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
GnD recuirting again

website Daocinfo.awardspace.com

Grace and dignity
we are a guild thats been around for quite some time we used to be quite a large guild but my self and pinkey took a brake from daoc about 9 months ago for a few months due to RL stuff
we have been back for about 7 months now, GnD is part of the Novus alliance
and we thought we would open are doors to taking members again

what we do
well currently pinkey and my self mainly do stuff with alliance members such as PVE framing and rvr but we thought it might be nice to get some guild group rvr going.

what gnd expects for its members
for you to enjoy your self and respect others

what are member can expect from GnD

PVE stuff
an open guild chat and friendly /as chat
as most peeps know i run ml rush and guild members may have more for a say when i run them to fit the guilds needs
arties well there not much we cant do as a duo so if we have the time will help you get artied up
RvR stuff
i RvR most nights and have most class so the more peeps we get the more we can get a guild grp going but till then it will be duo's trio's etc or interalliance grps
what have we done lately
my reaver was the one that lead the unlocking the mauler bgs
GnD lead the last ml1 to 10 event
been actively rvring
contact my self here on FH or do /who grace but most of the time in rvr im on /anon, you can always try pming zeusbuffs-e

Legaethiel

Fledgling Freddie
Ludlow Militia

We are a fun orientated guild, with no expectations of people or of the game. Primarily a guild of real life friends, whom were mostly Larpers, we don't take ourselves or the game seriously.

We do more PvE than RvR, :twak:, but some of us have caught the RvR bug :)

For fun times, laughs and a refreshing alternative (game played in the way as it was when released): then you may join our fold.

We only ask you to respect our existing members, and our strong alliance. Not to take yourself or the game so seriously, and in return we will have no expectations of you whatsoever.

Legaethiel co-GM and funseeker

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
Dark Prophecy

Dark Prophecy has been around for about 5 years ), was one of the first guilds established. I have been in this guild from the second week starting DAoC 4 years ago.

We are a very friendly guild and encounrage ppl to organise events as they see fit.

I have been trying to get more people into RvR, but we do both PvE and RvR. There always people on to help do ml group step, artifacts, etc.

We are looking for anyone that wants a relaxed guild that does both PvE and RvR.

link is:-

darkprophecy.org.uk :: Index

Intressted join us senfd a pm in game or visit the forums

Niav

Fledgling Freddie
OK me and my sister's guild is low on mebers the guild One Reality r allways looking for mebers if u whant to join just contact me on jdandcoke :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom