Current Guilds Recruiting (sticky)

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
Ok this could be quite a useful tool for Albion(i know hibs have it alrdy but could help Albion too). As the title says if your guild is recruiting then make a formal post below that.

The things to include are :-

1. Website details.
2. Name and Description of what guild is about.
3. What you expect from your guild members.
4. What the guild members can expect from the guild.
5. Who and how to contact the necessary person.

If all guilds who are recruiting make a post in this section it will hopefully make it easier for people to see at a glance who is and who isnt recruiting.

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
Novus Coeptum

Novus Coeptum are currently recruiting any level/class (especially Clerics as main characters) new or old. You can go to www.novuscoeptum.com for a detailed account of what we are about but for this post i will briefly explain a little about us.

Novus Coeptum is a fairly new guild (about 3-4 months) and we have an nice active alliance aswell. The base of the guild is strong as most were all guilded in the same guild. Its like a 'family' we all are there to help one another as best we can this also goes for the alliance aswell, you ask and most likely will get the help you require.

The guild itself does a variety of things like RvR and all the usual things like arti leveling, general xp'ing and ml steps etc. Again this is the same for the alliance theres always something going on for all level types and classes.

If you think that this sounds like it could be for you then please go to www.novuscoeptum.com and have a more indepth read about us and possibly post a request to join, or you can post on here instead.

Hope to hear from you soon guys

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
Well Knights of Purity is around 8months old now. We do alot of differant aspects of the game, from RvR (nothing special just fun groups) to PvE (Artifatcs, Master Level Steps to Dragon Raids)

Although we expect from a guildy is to have fun in any event organised.

We always on lookout for new blood, weathers its new or old timers, atm were especially after clerics and tanks, of any level.

Visit us at www.freewebs.com/knightsofpurity

Lepper

Fledgling Freddie
Dark Prophecy Recruiting

Dark Prophecy has been around for about 5 years :)), was one of the first guilds established. I have been in this guild from the second week starting DAoC 4 years ago.

We are a very friendly guild and encounrage ppl to organise events as they see fit.

I have been trying to get more people into RvR, but we do both PvE and RvR. There always people on to help do ml group step, artifacts, etc.

We are looking for anyone that wants a relaxed guild that does both PvE and RvR.

link is:-
www.dpforum.co.uk

Talsar

Albion Legend
Supremacy is also currently recruiting.

Supremacy is a guild which has been around since May 2003, I have been the GM of Supremacy since this time (except my small break from DAoC), and so Supremacy has flourished through a constant management structure.

Within Supremacy we don’t focus on one particular aspect of DAoC, instead we get involved in everything, from RvR, PvE, ToA, Artifacts to Crafting.

Supremacy is also part of The Last Stand Alliance, which was formed 2 and ½ years ago and has been a constant force within Albion since that time.

Our guild and the Alliance we are part of, are true families in nature, we all are one giant family, I am sure many people would vouch for us, if they have experienced Supremacy or the Alliance.

We are open to all members (big and small), as long as your not too serious, enjoy a laugh, and are willing to participate in Alliance Activities, then you would have a good home here.

If you are interested please visit our Guild Website!, read our rules and see our ranking structure if you are still interested then you can either ask any Supremacy member for a guild invite, or should you require additional information you can contact me…

Private Message me here!

Or Email me here!

Galtazar

Loyal Freddie
Guardians of Light

Hi

We are open for new members. We are mainly a rvr guild. We are the highest ranked rvr guild in Alb/Excal/Pryd and still going strong!

If u want to join for group rvr, contakct Scalinger in game.
If u want to join our stelth zerg, contact Lxn in game

Or ofc u can contact me on my scout Baltazar

cya!

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Nice post Martin m8 =)

Tetra Grammaton is a very new guild. We've only been around for a couple of months although some of you may well already know me from my days of running co-GM in friends guild with Nelofar.

Since Nelo's departure from daoc my irl g/f and I have created this guild for those who want to enjoy and play daoc any way they see fit. Your character level, type, class, spec does not have any influence on if we would like you to join. The only thing that counts here is your attitude =)

We are members of the Novus alliance and get involved in just about everything daoc has to offer.. pve, rvr, mls, arti, cls.. you name it and we cover it. Everyone in the guild is friendly and helpful and there is no bad atmosphere ever. Its about as relaxed as you can get and people join us and do anything they like while maintaining a nice level of chat in /gu. We help and support where we can and if we run an event we always offer members to come along. Most famously is prob our insane necro/cleric teams that pop up in AC from time to time.

Anyway if you want to check us out you can see our site here..
http://www.tetragrammaton.t83.net

Our forums link direct from the site and if you want to apply please read our pretty basic guild guidelines to make sure you like us first.

Thank you

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Nova Luna is a guild who was mainly started just for having fun with a couple of real life friends.

It currently has four members, all Norwegians, but we are not planning on keeping this guild a scandinavian guild.

The guild is planning on recruiting now as we wouldn't mind having a few more members in it to increase the fun both in PvE and in RvR.

The guild is just a guild where you can relax and have fun at the moment, though in the future we will be planning on leading PvE raids like ML raids etc.

If we get enough member we might consider having a guild group out in rvr, though this is not something we will put pressure on as there is alot of people who does not have the time to run in a group four days a week, however we will group up for the fun of it.

We do not have any level requirement as we are a fairly helpful bunch and will help with what is necessary aslong as it's within our powers to do so.

Only requirement currently is that you can behave in a mature manner and do not break the CoC.

If you're interested in joining you can post an application on our guild forum (note that this is just so we can know something more about you as a person/character).

Nova Luna guild forums

As of yesterday we joined <The Dragon Senate> alliance which is a helpful and nice bunch of people

Thank you,

Kinag/Ataraxia/Atarin

Co-GM of Nova Luna

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Disciples of Aldurs is always reqruting...we are small now but 1 of the oldest guilds on pryd...can always pm someone in our guild if u like to join...i dont know how 1 of our memebers is doing on the homepage/forum...but i will check that out..

so far we using www.scuttersplace.co.uk as a forum

Sarisir

Fledgling Freddie
Mobs on Drugs is currently recruiting new members, and we're accepting all classes/lvls. Were especially interested in shield tanks, clerics and theurgs.

MoD has been around for a long time now, and we're a well-establised guild, with an array of friendly, easy-going members. MoD is a guild that likes to take part in every aspect of DAoC, RvR, MLs, Artis, XP grps, quests and so on. We have events planned virtually every week, for example ML grp steps, artifacts, xp grps, guild funding trips. Apart from that, there's usually always someone who has an idea for some fun, or someone needs help with something.

Mobs on Drugs is a part of the Supremacy alliance, along with : Supremacy, Lords of England, Imperial Fist, Rosicrucians, The Company of Chivalry and The Gray Company.

We expect new members to be friendly, social and be willing to help fellow guildies as they would to them. We dont have any class, ml or RR requirements, but it helps to have atleast one 40+ char, so its possible to take part in all that happens.

MoD have recently started a low level xp grp, so if you're not above 40, now's the time to strike!

If this sounds interesting to you, feel free to contact the GM of MoD, Umavi/Hekla/Necrotica/Samitsu. If she is not online, ask any MoD member for an officer, usually always one online :)

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Knights of the round table

Knight's of the round table is a guild that has been around from the beggining of daoc, we're abit short on members now.

KoTRT is a guild who want to give players a good guild to start in as we are a friendly bunch of people.

the website shows the rules of the guild and is
www.k-r-t.myby.co.uk it don't work in firefox tho.

what we expect from the players respect other realm mates and guildmates. Use common sense. keep begging for pl's at it's minimums.

What you can expect from the guild. Good members that are willing to help if time is aviable, respectfull treatment.

contact any char in my sig here on fh if you want an invite. Also can contact sharpeye, arthuir for invite.

Deventuris

Fledgling Freddie
BLOODPAKK : Made by myself and Mix. We are addicted to RvR. So this is the biggest Part we will always do when we online. We looking for PPLs that are ready to fight against Hibgard. Atm we mostly Duoing around. But we would like to make some GG RvR also.

OFC the PPL is the guild and when someone need anything (MLs/Artis/EXP in any way/ETC.) we will go and do it.

So if someone is looking for an nice small guild that mostly is outside and defend our Homelands and invate the Hibgard Lands PM any of BLOODPAKK.

ATM : We also looking for an nice alliance

Kaomond

Fledgling Freddie
Imperial Fist

After a period of decline due to many of our major members trying other games, and the chaos caused by the server downtime, Imperial Fist are now looking for friendly and mature people to join us, we are a guild based simply around the premise of friendship, we are friendly out going and try to spend as much time as possible helping eachother, we are a member of the supremecy alliance along with supremecy, mobs on drugs, lords of england and others.

If you are interested in joining us then please check out our website at the address below (it looks a bit inactive atm because of the recent set backs but will be used a lot more soon) and give any of our members a pm ingame anytime.

http://imperial-fist.vze.com

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
The Dragon-fighters are currently looking for new blood

we are excal based, although excepting toons on the prydwen server

we are a very friendly and tight bunch of friends, who often give a lending hand to people that need it
we are an old guild with alot of experiance
we are part of the Unity alliance, open alliance

we are looking for anyone with a good sence of humor and generally up for a laugh

eventually we plan on running rvr groups, and pve raids

if you wish to join us, please contact one of us ingame, or visit us at http://www.dragon-fighters.com/forum

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Any RR6+ Fully Templated ML10 Banelords who want a guild please contact me in-game on Whiterazor/Blackrazor or PM here.

Swedishwolf

One of Freddy's beloved
Phoenix Legion

We are always looking to expanding our ranks with both Skilled and New players just conctact a member and he/she will direct you to a Officer.

Swedishwolf Malmohus

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
i can vouch for MoD being an active and very friendly guild!

umavi rocks!

Underbarn

Fledgling Freddie
Living Legends.

Living Legends are open for new mebers.
Atm we just got swedish players.
But we are open for everyone.
Website is atm down so try to contact us ingame or just pm me here.
Living Legends is a really friendly guild, and we always have a good time when playing.
Best time at the day is to sit in our ventrilo and laugh.
I hope i will see some new players around.

So pm
Exis-E,
Speciell-E,
Loego-E,
Nitlott-E ,
for more info.

Crazypsyck

Fledgling Freddie
Vendicta

Vendicta are currently recruiting any level/class new or old. You can go to www.setbb.com/vd/ for application etc.

Vendicta is a new friendly guild (around 7 days old) and we have an alliance aswell.
The guild itself does a variety of things like arti leveling, general xp'ing and ml steps etc. atm we are trying to get all the members lvl 50 and templated when that done we are rdy for RvR.

Hope to hear from anyone just contact us on: www.setbb.com/vd/

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
kids of war recruting

for kids of war looking for player that wanne get pl to lvl 50 thats all this guild does i get you pl d and you go to rvr and get me some bounty points when you leave guild you will be ml 5 and lvl 50 then you just join your own guild if you got a necro or master cabby and you like the idea let me know in guild most of the time you find me on strenght or on strenghts
so to be nice i just wanne help you get to 50 but not doing it for free as you have to get me some bounty points and merrit points for it thats all i ask when you hit 50 you got to leave guild and join where all your alts are if you not got a guild you can join me and some friend and do same as i do pl all who wanne get to lvl 50 and ml 5 as soon as possible:eek2:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
lynetje said:
for kids of war looking for player that wanne get pl to lvl 50 thats all this guild does i get you pl d and you go to rvr and get me some bounty points when you leave guild you will be ml 5 and lvl 50 then you just join your own guild if you got a necro or master cabby and you like the idea let me know in guild most of the time you find me on strenght or on strenghts
so to be nice i just wanne help you get to 50 but not doing it for free as you have to get me some bounty points and merrit points for it thats all i ask when you hit 50 you got to leave guild and join where all your alts are if you not got a guild you can join me and some friend and do same as i do pl all who wanne get to lvl 50 and ml 5 as soon as possible:eek2:

Fuck me, my eyes bleed reading this.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
lynetje said:

Being the helpful chap I am, I translated this using a well known web site.

"for young young she-goats of war that player who wanne pl to lvl 50 thats all zoekt this gilde krijg gets I you pl d and you go to rvr and get me what bounty aim when you leave gilde you ml 5 will be and lvl 50 you connect yourself then only at your own gilde if you necro or a master got cabby and you leave me of the idea in gilde keep you generally know me on strenght find but or on strenghts this way for nice I only wanne aid to be you to 50 become doing rather it not kostenloos since you me must get some bounty points and merrit points for the all thats question I then touched you 50 you got for itself gilde to leave and to dovetail where even if your alto if you got a gilde is not you at me and one or other friend can connect itself and same that I pl do everyone do who wanne to lvl 50 and ml become 5 as soon as possible"

Hope that makes it clearer!

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Being the helpful chap I am, I translated this using a well known web site.

"for young young she-goats of war that player who wanne pl to lvl 50 thats all zoekt this gilde krijg gets I you pl d and you go to rvr and get me what bounty aim when you leave gilde you ml 5 will be and lvl 50 you connect yourself then only at your own gilde if you necro or a master got cabby and you leave me of the idea in gilde keep you generally know me on strenght find but or on strenghts this way for nice I only wanne aid to be you to 50 become doing rather it not kostenloos since you me must get some bounty points and merrit points for the all thats question I then touched you 50 you got for itself gilde to leave and to dovetail where even if your alto if you got a gilde is not you at me and one or other friend can connect itself and same that I pl do everyone do who wanne to lvl 50 and ml become 5 as soon as possible"

Hope that makes it clearer!

Beeks man i love u but this time leave it dude , max cant help that his english is a bit toss :)

Basicly , to put it even easier for people to read...

Kids of War is a guild based solely around Powerleveling your Character to lvl 50, and possibly ML5 as per Grp steps (Afaik Max doesnt run BG raids himself). At lvl 50, u can leave the guild and move the character into your main guild, the reasoning behind this, is that KoW gains merit points meanwhile you are lvling which helps max to keep the xp/rp bonuses on. It is also helpful if that maybe during the 40-50 lvls if a little RvR is done so that the guild gains Bounty Points , with which to help claim towers when needed, As Max trying to get enuf BP on 1 cabby doesnt really cut it :)

Also he asks if possibly if u have an alt such as a necro that u only use for farming etc, that if u dont mind keeping it in the guild, under no obligation to pl others , tho personally i dont see the harm in that if ure farming ofc but thats personal choice, this way it just helps with more merit points here and there.

Hope that helps clear things up a bit :)

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
Kids of war is a good guild they are lead by anice men not all have the patinet run power levlings guild and i think its a good thing he do this

many albs who normaly guild less will benefit from it

Tiaa

Fledgling Freddie
One reality is a fairly new guild, we do pvp/rvr, pve, ml, chp, arti ect and also soon regular guild hunts.
we are allianced with Supremacy and were all like a big family.

we are open to new members who are willing to join, as long as you like to have a laugh and willing to join in any guild/alliance activities, you are more than welcome to join!

If you are interested you can visit our Guild website, read our rules and if you are still interested and want to stay within the guild please fill out a forum.

or you can contact me on msn orrr on yahoo

Ucallme

Banned
Ok, time for me for a new challenge in Albion.

there is no Website as I think personally its a waste of time as hardly anybody uses websites in my past experience. In guild should be all the information you need for anything e.g. guild raids, alliance raids and any RvR related raids.

Name of Guild:

Guild is Called (Grave Stones) Atarin and Myself are the only members at the moment as the guild was created a few days ago.
People I would like to attract to guild would have to be like myself Dont take the game too seriously, general chit chat in /gc /as. I usually talk rubbish in my case as most know what rubbish i come out with all good ofcourse.

The guild is currently in /as (Dragon Senate Alliance).

The type of things that people would expect from guild - Relaxed atmosphere, fun in /gc /as. Hopefully Guild Raids depending on the amount that want to Relish a new Challenge.

If your a type of guy that seems similar to me and want a new challenge that isn't going to Warhammer Give me a PM either on here or in game.

Last thing I would like to say is that the GM dont make the guild its the people who are in the guild that make the guild - If that makes sense.

For more information contact me ingame and thanks for taking the time in looking at this post.

Amphrax/Arauddry
GM of Grave Stones

P.S.

Im at work at the moment so If i missed any information I may put more in a reply later today.

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
praetorian guards is also recruiting for more info look at the guild/alliance contact list
We r a fun guild with lots off events, and nice peeps, but more nice peeps r always welcome
:drink:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
The Dragon-fighters are currently looking for new blood

we are excal based, although excepting toons on the prydwen server

we are a very friendly and tight bunch of friends, who often give a lending hand to people that need it
we are an old guild with alot of experiance
we are part of the Unity alliance, open alliance

we are looking for anyone with a good sence of humor and generally up for a laugh

eventually we plan on running rvr groups, and pve raids

if you wish to join us, please contact one of us ingame, or visit us at http://www.dragon-fighters.com/forum

At last :) Good work matey, it is a glorious day when TDF gets back on its feet , hell, this has even possibly tempted me to come back. Cept ofc i wont and u wouldnt want me in it anyway lolz. But good luck with the Resurection bud :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom