Curious

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

What are your feelings on cloning?

I was watching the Victoria Secret lingerie show last night on TV and I decided to devote my life to stealing their DNA, cloning them and then selling their clones on the market as cheap mail-order brides who are actually incredibly hot.

It then dawned on me that some people are totally against cloning and wondered what your views on the matter are.

By the way, my supermodel mail-order bride idea has been patented and if I see any rip offs of my plan I will rip your legs off and shove them where the sun don't shine. :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Even if it meant having a super hot lingerie model for a wife? :p

What are your reasons for being against it?

S

saltymcpepper

well if they can clone me, the world would be a much better place

O

old.Dillinja

More human beings can only be bad. Hehe joking...

I just think DNA isn't to be fucked with and the results could be disastrous.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

...true. It could also lead to a new step in the evolution of humanity. No more hereditary diseases, longer life span, higher IQ, stronger, faster...laser beams shooting out of your eyes... :)

I don't think it should be dismissed so quickly.

S

saltymcpepper

did you know if you got 3 pies, and put them on a stick, you can make a pie kebab:confused:

O

old.Dillinja

I don't know about you guys, but I really don't want to be rendered obsolete by a new generation of 'super-babies' tbh.

S

saltymcpepper

is it possible to make a really nice pie, and then clone it?
or perhaps breed a race of "super pie making" cows?

O

old.Dillinja

Only if the cows are super-duper intelligent.

S

saltymcpepper

who cares aslong as they make great steak pies

O

old.Dillinja

Lemme guess... You just had a really nice steak pie and now you can't stop thinking about them... :rolleyes:

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I'm getting kinda hungry. I'm not thinking about lingerie models now...but piiiizza!! ~drool~

S

saltymcpepper

actually i just had lasagne but i could murder a big chunky steak pie tbh

O

old.Dillinja

Shit.. My cravings for cabbage flavoured ice cream are coming back.

K

Kurik BHM

if i could choose my dna setup i wuld get a huge cock

E

Ekydus

I've never liked the idea of cloning TBH. Cloning a human = wrong. Cloning human organs = OK.

S

saltymcpepper

yeah we might end up with 2 of ekydus, bitching at everyone twice as much

O

old.shotgunstow

And in my serious reply I shall state that I am for cloning. My reason being that although we may become obsolete due to super babies, we may also be altered to live longer and that means I can spam and be afk at the same time for longer.

A

Ala

Cloning is bad hmmkay..(imo)

As for the "super babies"..... we already terminate babies that are detected to have defects like downsyndrome for example... a gf of mine is pregnant and very much showing and she went for the 'test', thankfully all is well, and she said that even at her late stage of pregnancy 'terminations' are not uncommon if such defects are found. I was shocked. I had no idea that was allowed.
I can't imagine what the difficulty of raising a disabled child is like but I have trouble comprehending our already selective methods of reproduction.

E

evzy

I will take 2 of those Victoria Secrets models and a set of those lazer eye shooty things dude...
And put me down for a Third arm (never know what use it may be) when you get some.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Hah! I knew there was a market out there for mail order lingerie models! :D

Hows it going, dude? Have you made a huge profit on my little investment? :p

R

--Random--

clone g dubya imho and make his own sup0r 1:1 ubastyl4 nation

god that'd own.

then clone andy mcnab and make his own nation...... ooooh

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Yea...but why? :p I figured most people would be against it but I want to know why.

O

old.Dillinja

Because it will destroy the human race, you fool!

It's crazy bastards like you who will start a war between ordinary people and uber-cloned-let's-take-over-the-world people!

C

Coim-

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
Because it will destroy the human race, you fool!

It's crazy bastards like you who will start a war between ordinary people and uber-cloned-let's-take-over-the-world people!
You watch too many movies. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom