Curious about those 'euro' servers.

T

Thorarin

Well, like the Friday News said: we should get that long awaited upgrade within two weeks now..

:clap: :clap: :clap:

S

Simmern

Originally posted by driwen
actually mythic didnt do much to do the darkwolves thing, where i think goa would have acted...

Some hib got banned cause of same type of scamming.

F

flue

i had a lvl 50 on us servers and tbh US servers aint good lots of rude ppl with very selfish atitudes that suck big time in RvR and i mean that nearly all the nice ppl you meat on us servers r canadian japanese ect

so i bailed came to excal found a guild and never left it still in same guild great ppl we have fun with banter in guild chat make our own events as well like make 30 trolls on a german server and go zerg everything witch is very funny tbh

ppl rvr as they like always plenty in RvR and statistics proved that excal has the highest number of top 20 players of all classes/realms in the world .before our xml files broke that is

but you have to remember we all play at a time that is good for us if your in a timezone were its night for you at 6 pm our time not much point really as there will be maybe 300 ppl on

P

-phusion-

Originally posted by Souljourner

I know this is a very subjective question but, 'what do you think is the 'skill level' of the RvR crowd on excalibur and Prydwen'?

On some Us servers nothing but zergs run about (lancelot) with the lucky 'elites' running around 'Warder Farming' gaining enormous Rps. On others (palomides/smaller) very elite high RR RvR groups run about and clash... with occasional zergs.

I was just interested in knowing what's the RvR atmosphere like. Realms balanced? Even holdings of relics on an 'over-time' basis? Raids? High Dungeon Raids? Also, what is the average amount of people on during primetime?

-Soul

hi der, i play on alb/prydwen and yes we zerg now and than ( like any other realm does ( yeah mids, i know, you don't zerg )).
but most of the time it's 1 fg vs one fg.
there are many Rvr guilds, good guilds, really hard to beat them.
great battles.

the realm balance is fucked up a bit.
it's like 40% alb 40% mid and 20% hib.
the relics haven't changed their owners for a good few months now. mids try to take the str relics once in a while but that's it.
we do have high lvl dungeon raids ( Caer Sidi ), 2 or 3 times a week in alb.
hibs have some galladoria raids aswell, but not so often as albs do, dunno about mids.

P

-phusion-

Originally posted by -phusion-
hi there, i play on alb/prydwen and yes we zerg now and than ( like any other realm does ( yeah mids, i know, you don't zerg )).
but most of the time it's 1 fg vs one fg.
there are many Rvr guilds, good guilds, really hard to beat them.
great battles.

this is where i am talking about... :

QUOTE]Originally posted by SilverHood
best prydwen guild atm is Midgards Midget Mafia...

made a video lately

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=67733
[/QUOTE]

and tbh, i don't they are the best prydwen guild.

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by SilverHood
best prydwen guild atm is Midgards Midget Mafia...

Nah,Warders of the 7th Sigil :clap: And they have cute kobbies

S

SilverHood

warders died...

and phusion, who would you say is best prydwen guild then? :rolleyes:

R

raithian

i havent realy tryed daoc in us servers i did how ever use to plat duablo lod on us east(5 lvl 99 chars)

ifound most yanks nice to play with but even with asian servers there was alot of aragant koreans whos sol purpose was to go around killing ppl and camping there bodys hoping to get them to corps exp[lode and steal there items

there was alot ofnice guys there and some realy goodclans but that changed fast when koreans turned up and the entire game got boring im still in contack with a few from my days there and have been asked to go play daoc there but i have been told the korean problems still remain

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom