CS GO

opticle

Part of the furniture
I hadn't thought about that. You are wise. Ta!

Some servers are turning off player blocking - wtf ? :O

Is there some way to make the models more distinctive? :/

opticle

Part of the furniture
Further moans: Where the fuck is the scout !? How am I supposed to play Scout-only maps ? Where is the MP5 ? Where is the M4's silencer ?! Why is sniping so easy now ??

What were they thinking ? I'm surprised the riot shield isn't back.

opticle

Part of the furniture
I lied, there is a scout, it just has a funny name. I'll stop complaining now :)

Yaka

Part of the furniture
Rounds on CS GO seem to fly by as everyone runs in shooting; in the good days of CS, some rounds would be so slow, but they'd still be fucking great fun.

;)
that is what i miss about cs therd be slow rounds and peeps would chat about random things, the matrix, the up comming lotr film consoles etc now its abit like cod constant name calling if any one dares chats

maybe we all should gather on a server like the good old days and enjoy it abit more

opticle

Part of the furniture
maybe we all should gather on a server like the good old days and enjoy it abit more

I like this. Let's do it.

The only times I enjoy the games at the moment are when I find someone to banter with.

Ono

Part of the furniture
Been so busy at work to notice but ..... de_vertigo was added this week!!!

W00000t.

opticle

Part of the furniture
Haven't played this since the first several sessions with a friend.. we weren't very impressed tbh. It just seems like an even more COD-ified version of CS. I don't really get the point of this after Source.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
It's much better than source, and takes much moe skill than CoD. CS is the closet thing to an internet "sport" (I use the word advisedly :p ) that you can get in my opinion.

opticle

Part of the furniture
I just miss the good old days :)

My experience on public servers with this was far more akin to Team Deathmatch than CS tbh.

And it feels like they've added in a lot of unnecessary fluff.. they shouldn't have changed anything if you ask me.

opticle

Part of the furniture
Well, you're right - but funnily enough its because of those reasons that I don't play it :p

I did and that's what I found, so I stopped. Fair play if you enjoy it though :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's still a cunt of a game to alt-tab out of I see :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom