CS GO

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Only the beta available atm, which if it's anything like the Source beta will be dust only :) I've pre-ordered the game, will be downloading eagerly :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I saw it advertised on Steam last night. Was tempted but bought Orcs must die 2 instead. I will probably buy it at release though.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Fuck it I've given in and am downloading the beta as we speak. Will report soon lol

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I would do too but I have had just about enough of alpha/beta testing stuff recently!

Ono

Part of the furniture
FOund it really very good and solid. Good to see some of the old maps back as well (Nuke, Train).

Doubt I can go back to Source now.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
heard mixed things about it, i'll likely buy it anyway.. its only £10 I think so

ECA

I am a FH squatter
It's pretty good actually, it's a big improvement over source and getting into good mod, admin kiddy free games is easy with the ranked mode.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I keep trying to throw fireballs!

Yaka

Part of the furniture
i am enjoying it as well. very much reminds how it was like in the old days, and there are hardly any cunts on atm. prolly will change once its released and then during steam xmas sales when it will go for next to nothin.

as for the maps they all have had a bit of a twekaking here and there but fuck dust, dust 2, nuke and train
still brilliant maps well over 10 years later

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
as a big CS fan I bought this earlier and think it's awesome; it's really refreshing :D loads better than source and defo worth the tenner or so that it's going for will be playing this for a long time to come!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Played it all night, fucking love it, I love the small changes to the maps, totally changing the tactics and skill level required to pull it off!

I didn't need this right now with GW2 and planetside on the horizon and DAY Z in the back ground but fuck it. It's ACE.

@ Wij you didn't say hello!!!!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Fuck yes!!! :p just need to get my eye in again and i'm laughing!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I waved :)

I suck badly at this game. I need practice but will never have the time :(

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I love the fact it actually takes a bit of skill, even if I do get killed a lot at the moment :)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Can't justify getting this myself with the new TF2 mode just released, Transformers at the end of the month and Borderlands 2 in September. Will wait for the inevitable winter sale price.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Can't justify getting this myself with the new TF2 mode just released, Transformers at the end of the month and Borderlands 2 in September. Will wait for the inevitable winter sale price.

Its only 12 quid now :)

Yaka

Part of the furniture
still too much as missy g is a tight arse:p

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Too much as I've already got 2 versions of counter strike.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I saw it advertised on Steam last night. Was tempted but bought Orcs must die 2 instead. I will probably buy it at release though.

Is OMD 2 any good? Tempted to get the steam double pack so I can play it with my son. Videos look great.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Is OMD 2 any good? Tempted to get the steam double pack so I can play it with my son. Videos look great.

I didn't play the first one so I don't know how different it is. I really like it though. The only thing is that it's typical of any tower defence game where it is quite hard to start off but on every level there is a tipping point where it becomes too easy, at least in story mode. Endless mode is pretty good fun but again it goes from hard to too easy then a sudden wall where it is near impossible after wave 40 out of 50.

Nate

FH is my second home
I didn't buy CS:GO but I've had the beta for about a year now, seems I have the full game now. It doesn't say it's the beta in the list, weird.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone else getting this?

yeah :< all that you can really do is disconnect via console.. the gash part is that I've not been able to reconnect to any games that this has happened in, it says 'you must have a friend in the game in order to join' or something :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom