Games CS:GO Competitive

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I see there's a new cobble coming out soon, great. The time and energy and constant updates this game gets just make other games like cod look like a joke I think.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
aye wonder if the new cbble and new map will get used in any major tournaments

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
I'd be up for some games if you ever need one, I'm pretty terrible though. Hadn't ever played CS1.6 or CSS so had absolutely no clue what I was doing when I played with some friends a couple of months back, played regularly and we all got up to around Master Guardian Elite but I was being pretty heavily carried by two of my friends who are really good. :p

Anyway, haven't played at all really since then so I'll try to get some practise in on pubs but add me up on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mirieth

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I pretty much always play comp on my own, which is ok but can lead to crashing defeats! Hence my current level of gold Nova 3 :)

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah, I tried that a few times and couldn't deal with the random Russians. :p

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
heh well if you all addme up on steam we can see if we can get your ranks up a bit :)
I can be found in the FH group named inc>> fatum

friends with Bloodomen and Gwadien so should be easy enough to find :)

cog

Can't get enough of FH
It's currently in the flash sale at £2.99 for the next 7 hours in case anyone was interested. I bought it since it was so cheap!

Himse

FH is my second home
I was Master Guardian 2 then slipped cos i played a few bad games. :(

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
It's currently in the flash sale at £2.99 for the next 7 hours in case anyone was interested. I bought it since it was so cheap!

ah nice one, I'll try it for £2.99 !

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
I'm mg2 myself now after dropping down from some unlucky games last night with awful players on my team :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Had a run around last night. God I'm rusty as Fuck at this!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Gotta give it a go as well. How do you guys think it runs compared to CS 1.6 or Source?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
He is, he's right

I do play on my sofa on a wireless keyboard with dodgy batteries and a precariously balanced mousemat, with my legs up on a table in front of me tho.

I may have to have a game at my actual desk to see if I've still "got it" ;)

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Damn I was pissed lol, was good fun though! Didnt batter you though, we won as a team! :)

I didnt stay for another game as drunken cs can go one way or the other, and quite often goes the other way for me.

Was especially fun as I do get tired of playing with random Eastern Europeans, even if they do often say my accent is cool heh

leggy

Probably Scottish
I was decent a while back and can probably shoot a person or 2 now. I'll join you this weekend if you're on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom