Games CS:GO Competitive

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Scouse and I regularly play Global Offensive on competitive mode (Standard CS 5v5 match-making game)

Would be cool if more people were interested in this, add me up on Gwadien and I'll put you in a group so I can add you to future games.

No, I'm not using the steam group, because its silly finding people.

Himse

FH is my second home
I play a tiny tiny bit, I only just got it though.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I play a lot, message me when your're playing.

You'd better be good though :p

(Not really lol )

throdgrain

FH is my second home
My Steam name is Mossberg at the moment, add me, I play most days

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
had you asked me back when i was actually good at cs 1.6/css i would have jumped at it, having not been active on the fps scene for some time however it'd be like watching a retard trying to fuck a door knob watching me play CS.

Gwadien

had you asked me back when i was actually good at cs 1.6/css i would have jumped at it, having not been active on the fps scene for some time however it'd be like watching a retard trying to fuck a door knob watching me play CS.
Give it a bash, a couple o' freddies now, should be good chief.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You'd better be good though
it'd be like watching a retard trying to fuck a door knob watching me play CS.
Play with me. I'll both annoy the fuck out of throddy and make BloodOmen feel like a talented person succesfully making a door knob look like an erotic piece of art.

I even make Gwadien look good. I must be getting old.

Plus, I've totally avoided having anything other than FH-based contact with any of you for, oh, 15+ years now. Now my talent has been long sacrificed to the arthiritis gods and swallowed by the monsters lurking in the mists of time it's high time I was laughed at, even more, I reckon...

Oh. Look for ElGringo - with the same Dreddy avatar that I've used here since I learned what an avatar was...

Ono

Part of the furniture
I play now and then. Seen Throddy quite a few times.

Ono888

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Play with me. I'll both annoy the fuck out of throddy and make BloodOmen feel like a talented person succesfully making a door knob look like an erotic piece of art.

Plus, I've totally avoided having anything other than FH-based contact with any of you for, oh, 15+ years now. Now my talent has been long sacrificed to the arthiritis gods and swallowed by the monsters lurking in the mists of time it's high time I was laughed at, even more, I reckon...

Oh. Look for ElGringo - with the same Dreddy avatar that I've used here since I learned what an avatar was...

Just added you pal, will be back for some cs at 10 pm :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

But its CS! :(

throdgrain

FH is my second home
The competative mode is really good I think, reminds me of mixes that we used to do, (and I'm sure that's what it's intended to replace) and really the maps work much better at 5 v 5. Having said that, the skill level is pretty random, sometimes I'm playing against moomins and do great, other times you get ruined and it hurts quite a lot :)

I also think the casual way of playing, with no FF and walking through people is ldeal for well, casual CS. They have done really well with this version imo.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
CS makes CoD looks like a childs game.

(And that's not me being biased, I hope, I've played both many many times :) )

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
CS makes CoD looks like a childs game.

100% true.

It's funny, I've been playing a fair bit of CS recently at different times of the day - and you get a very different game experience depending on when you play.

About 4pm is ridiculous. All the kids get home from school and get on their mics and the game decends into a mass brawl of idiocy.

They tend to have better reactions, but boy are they dumb ;)

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Historically, CS is an awesome game! I always thought the game to be quite dead until CSGO came around. I think Valve has done a good job on the whole, retaining a bit of the 1.6 feel with a good ingame platform.

I still remember playing pubs and gathers with some of the Swedish superstars, when they didnt even had to fakenick

Himse

FH is my second home
I played CS:GO yesterday, i'm shit at it. Even the buy menu is annoying, (I used to buy like b43b82b84b83 blah blah) now it's all mixed up and I spend fkin ages buying!

Deagle is b15 ffs! (Realised im a huge nerd for remembering all the buy combos)

Himse

FH is my second home
I'm not saying it's a game changer, it's just getting used to it after 1.6, source was the same

don't fix it if it aint broken!!

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Actually took me ages to get into the HUGEASS fucking picture buyscreen. I dont need to see a bloody picture of the AK Im about to buy. Is there a way to change it back to 1.6 style?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I found it a bit of a pain at first but now can easily buy everything I need with a few mouse clicks and am always ready before the timer clicks over - even on the short "casual" one.

You get fooking ages on competetive, but that's good for buying weps for others...

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I been invited to play with this clan, which I really like playing matches and such, I'd forgotton how much, but I'd rather play with people I know like you's on here, regardless of skill level. Like with ol KEA, I'd sooner loose with my friends than win with strangers.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
So which are you? I was gold Nova 3 but got auto kicked for team killing some twat who was team flashing, now I've slipped to Nova 2 :(

rank_images.jpg

Gwadien

I was ranging from Nova IIII to Nova II now I'm III I think.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
if you boys are still playing cs:go i'm game for a bit of FH fun I'll post my steam profile from home later on cuz login to it at work!

as for rank both my accounts are Master Guardian Elite atm, should be higher but I rage quit too much

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
yeh well when the steam sale was on I bought another account :p just waiting for it to be able to trade etc so I can give it some of my gun skins as I'vegot loads :p

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
yah, name is fatum in steam add me up - part of the FH grp so shud be able find me easily enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom