Crysis SP demo

ScoobyDoo{KEA}

Fledgling Freddie
just managed to get the bugger going (everything on low) graphics very pretty,lol when wading through jungle and the music starts and you come accross the bodies anyone else think......PREDATOR.

oh and how come you have to unload nearly a full mag just to kill one person as well :(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I noticed that, even with head shots its hard to get a clean kill, bam forehead, oh he had a little stumble and is still shooting at me. The AI is like a game 4-5 years old, shoot at someone and they have a look about then carry on regardless.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
If you have your silencer on and you shoot at someone they wander around looking where it came from. When you don't they tend to know exactly where you are. Plus yes, headshots are very tricky to get but if you're successful they work a treat. If you're shooting from a long distance it's very difficult but then there are no sniper rifles in the demo so it should be bloody difficult.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I noticed that, even with head shots its hard to get a clean kill, bam forehead, oh he had a little stumble and is still shooting at me. The AI is like a game 4-5 years old, shoot at someone and they have a look about then carry on regardless.

This is what I said a couple of pages ago. Its rubbish.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds to me you guys just suck ass at shooters :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom