/cry IRL

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
if it landed face up there was the 5 second rule.
if it landed face down, then aaw :fluffle:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The pizza could have fallen base down or topping down. But there exists the smallest probability - mathematically speaking - that the pizza could actually land on its side !

Adoctor

Fledgling Freddie
Equador said:
I dropped my pizza! :(

np just get your wife/gf/mother to make u another one.

if ur at work, i'm sure ur seceratary can help.

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Adoctor said:
np just get your wife/gf/mother to make u another one.

if ur at work, i'm sure ur seceratary can help.

Nobody at home :( And I'm out of pizza's now, so that'll be a sandwich I guess.

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Equador said:
Nobody at home :( And I'm out of pizza's now, so that'll be a sandwich I guess.
dust it off, dont be a wuss! :p and if thiers glass in it, its good for you.

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Trust me, you'll never want to touch, let alone eat anything that touched my floor!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl anyone read that terry pratchett book (if your not a pratchett fan turn away now) where the death of rats makes that device to butter small sections of carpet or something to prove that butter side always lands face down but because the butter is on the carpet i think it levitates ( though i could be wrong seeing as i just discovered "the last crusade" has a totally different ending to the one i remembered)man that cracked me right up, also

pretty old theory but cats always land on their feet and toast always lands butter side down so if you butter a cats back does it land on the butter! i have no cat so cant test this but i know at least one of you will have a cat and possibly some butter (marge might do the trick but butter from preferance) so go try this it is a legitamate scientific experiment, i want pics!

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
pretty old theory but cats always land on their feet and toast always lands butter side down so if you butter a cats back does it land on the butter! i have no cat so cant test this but i know at least one of you will have a cat and possibly some butter (marge might do the trick but butter from preferance) so go try this it is a legitamate scientific experiment, i want pics!

i tried it and filmed it, look at the result

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
rofl anyone read that terry pratchett book (if your not a pratchett fan turn away now) where the death of rats makes that device to butter small sections of carpet or something to prove that butter side always lands face down but because the butter is on the carpet i think it levitates ( though i could be wrong seeing as i just discovered "the last crusade" has a totally different ending to the one i remembered)man that cracked me right up, also

its all about heights drop buttered toast from high enough it will land butter side up.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Morchaoron said:
i tried it and filmed it, look at the result
Bwahahahahaha it is true, cats are evil beings sent here from another planet to see how far they can push humans in to stupidity.
cat 1- people 0
:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom