Heretic (Banelord): Quantaco
Mercenary (Banelord): Xajin
Sorceror (Convoker): Darqs
Cabalist (Convoker): Uron
Theurgist (Convoker): Golena

For Quantaco:

yes, please respec to Banelord.

For all of those joining:
We'll be starting the guild wednesday 11. Oct 21:00 CET.
However, as I'm aware that between 3 of the current "members" are missing some parts in their template and one needs to renew his acc, I'm giving them 2 weeks to complete their template, so it will first be the 25. Oct we will start RvR'ing on agreed playtime.
that is why I ask you to ONLY help create the guild in the first place, with characters you feel, can be left in a guild without alliance. The 25. Oct will be the date where you'll join with with your main, unless other things has been agreed.
Note: People not finish with their template bit at 25. Oct, will be removed if I decide the parts missing is of such importance, that it will gimp the group.

Please take a note of this

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I just need cl3 now for completed template.. should have that by the end of the week.

Xajin

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
I just need cl3 now for completed template.. should have that by the end of the week.

I understand, but there's also another reason than only the one mentioned in my previous post, that affects that, we'll first start after 2 weeks from wednesday of. You see, I'm currently studying and week 42th here in Denmark is a national holiday for most of us. It's at such times where I'm rather busy visiting friends, family and etc.
I got a life besides DAoC, believe it or not :p

FarAoN

Fledgling Freddie
xajin i got my template finish too now.. thx anyway.. and then its ok to make it to me

Ceiastae

It's my birthday today!
just started to template the friar -.-! should be templated and ml5+ in to weeks i think

--->Loss<---

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Ceiastae said:
just started to template the friar -.-! should be templated and ml5+ in to weeks i think

--->Loss<---
You'll do more good as a friar sitting AFK in CS handing out end/heal buff to stealthers, without Bodyguard ^^

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
DavidH said:
You'll do more good as a friar sitting AFK in CS handing out end/heal buff to stealthers, without Bodyguard ^^

You need Bodyguard and Grapple to justify your position in any FG-setup as a Friar tbh. Otherwise you're just a resist/end regen bot.

Xajin

Fledgling Freddie
Update
Cleric (Perfecter): Sadriaed
Cleric (Perfecter): Ninaca
Friar (Battlemaster): Loss
Cabalist (Convoker):

The cabalist spot is free again, as Uron unfortunately had to cancel, due to lack of playtime available.

We will start the guild wednesday 11/10 at 21:00 CET.
The guild will start RvRing at 25/10.

Xajin

Fledgling Freddie
leviathane said:
guilds name? :)

I got some suggestions for a guildname. My suggestions will be given tomorrow (11/10). However, feel free to find a name you like, so we can vote for which name to go for.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
If Darqs fancies playing Cabby I can bring a 6L5/CL5/ML10 TOA'd 44/31 sorc on Mon/Wed/Thurs nights :)

Definitely up for some decent RvR!

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
BlackrazoR said:
You need Bodyguard and Grapple to justify your position in any FG-setup as a Friar tbh. Otherwise you're just a resist/end regen bot.

Friar can heal on par if not slightly better than a Cleric would esp. if you don't need to BG or Grapple all the time :p

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Andrilyn said:
Friar can heal on par if not slightly better than a Cleric would esp. if you don't need to BG or Grapple all the time :p

I seriously doubt a Friar could beat my healing skills :p

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
swords said:
I seriously doubt a Friar could beat my healing skills :p

Well if a Friar doesn't have BG or Grapple he can't do much more than heal and rebuff while a Cleric needs to shear/stun/rebuff/cure NS/Grp disease cure etc.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:

A ml8 friar can heal the same as a ml4 friar but bodyguard the caster at the same time. ML1->8 can be done easily in 2 days, no excuse really.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Golena said:
A ml8 friar can heal the same as a ml4 friar but bodyguard the caster at the same time. ML1->8 can be done easily in 2 days, no excuse really.

You can't BG and heal at the same time as the BG will break :)

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
If you need replacement Cabalist then just call. I won't join a guild until I've done a couple of runs with you guys but I'm happy to join any attempt to improve Alb set-grp RvR.

Xajin

Fledgling Freddie
Final update
Cleric (Perfecter): Sadriaed
Cleric (Perfecter): Ninaca
Friar (Battlemaster): Loss
Cabalist (Convoker): Mufasa

We will start the guild today 11/10 at 21:00 CET.
The guild will start RvRing at 25/10.

Ceiastae

It's my birthday today!

Mate i usually play my warden in hib :S and i know that bodyguard is important, but i just started ML so come on xD

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
waaat? no thank to me xajin? :O niice... :(

oh and i saw you had 2 perfecter clerics... why not 1 warlord 1 perfecter? :S

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Gratz on creating the guild mate. More alb attemps has to be done and work together for the greater good. Nicely done and i wish you the best out in the frontiers.

Regards
Mck

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
I think that with u as a Gm of this new Guild the only thing we can expect is a new add on everything crap guild.... Beeing a gm and give the same example is like "wtf" ... so first try to be a decent player and then try to form a rvr guild n00b :wanker:

P.s: For a merc that needs like 2mins to kill a hunter that already have a scout and cabalist on him ...guess what.... TRY TO FORM SOMETHING LIKE PING PONG GRP looser :puke:
P.s1 :Ofc i killed both scout and caba before u killed me.. and imagine that i was killing the others and u used battler to kill me faster ... :worthy:

Xajin

Fledgling Freddie
Guindor said:
I think that with u as a Gm of this new Guild the only thing we can expect is a new add on everything crap guild.... Beeing a gm and give the same example is like "wtf" ... so first try to be a decent player and then try to form a rvr guild n00b :wanker:

P.s: For a merc that needs like 2mins to kill a hunter that already have a scout and cabalist on him ...guess what.... TRY TO FORM SOMETHING LIKE PING PONG GRP looser :puke:
P.s1 :Ofc i killed both scout and caba before u killed me.. and imagine that i was killing the others and u used battler to kill me faster ... :worthy:

Sorry to hear that you got offended by what I did, but it was late night and one of our players was very near to ding. About the dmg, I can tell you I was both ress sick (from getting chainganked by 2fgh) and was unbuffed (all our clerics had logged) and our bb's was out of conc, nor had I taken the time to CL buff myself.

You seems like a wanker too. Grats mate :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom