Creating a new guild

Xajin

Fledgling Freddie
Introduction: I've thought about it for some time, and has decided to make my own RvR guild. The guild will be aimed for different kind of RvR, and not FG vs FG only.

About me: I'm a 20 y/o male, and have played DAoC since beta phrase 3 with a few breaks in between. I'm currently playing merc, which will also be the one I'll play for the group.

Before I start on the guild thing, I did like to thank my previous guild Dark Aurora for letting me join. They are all a bunch of nice chaps, and although they have high rr's, they are down on the ground, which some people can learn much from.
While you're at it, visit them on www.prydwen.co.uk

Now to the guild thing

Setup will be as following:
Cleric (Perfector):
Cleric (Perfector):
Friar (Battlemaster):
Heretic (Banelord):
Mercenary (Banelord): Xajin
Sorceror (Convoker):
Cabalist (Convoker):
Theurgist (Convoker):

Requirements:
1. Level 50, ML10 (or the most needed) and having gotten most of your template.
2. Being able to play between 20:00-23:00 CET from monday to thursday. Being able to play on friday and in weekends is a bonus, but not a must.
3. Having access to the newest version of ventrilo. Do not be affraid of speaking in ventrilo, or yell some orders :p
4. As I'm aware of that some people dislikes to lose more than others, I want to let you know this: I'm the type of player, that believes the more we play together, the faster we'll improve and teamwork will increase (even though we might lose much in the start). This also mean I don't welcome the I-cant-stand to lose type.
5. The guild will be run as a democracy when it comes to decisions, which includes guild colors, what sort of rvr we'll do that day, and so on. So I would want the members to take part in these decisions.
6. bad behavior/disencouraging behavior against other members will NOT be tolerated.

You can apply either here or to my Freddyshouse mailbox.
When you do so, please tell a little about yourself also. :)

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
down on the ground?
does that mean we die alot:p
studiomonkey

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck Xajin. Nothing enhances your gameplay experience more than playing with friends in a regular group. Even if one of them is Tze.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
if i hade still playd daoc i could have signd up a ml10 cl5 full temp perfector cleric rr5l4....but the game has lost its fun for me...hence all the ppl i c leaving with there goodbye threads

Ging

Part of the furniture
Graendel said:
Good luck Xajin. Nothing enhances your gameplay experience more than playing with friends in a regular group. Even if one of them is Tze.

tze tought me the ways of goat sex!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
well get some more peeps xajin and i may consider renewing and playing sorc for you xD

Xajin

Fledgling Freddie
There will be an update as soon as I've got a reply from those that have applied through private pm's.

Xajin

Fledgling Freddie
Outlander said:

rr4+ as it's here you have some of the basic ra's. The higher rr you are, the better.

Xajin

Fledgling Freddie
Update
Cleric (Perfector): <currently reserved to Loss's friend>
Cleric (Perfector): Ninaca
Friar (Battlemaster): Loss
Heretic (Banelord):
Sorceror (Convoker):
Cabalist (Convoker): Uron
Theurgist (Convoker):

To start with I'll explain why I'm letting a level 43 friar join.
The friar is one of my friends from the time I played hib, and is experienced in playing a warden, which is the closest class to a friar I can think of.
He'll get to level 50 as fast as he can, and will get templated fast with or without my help. What we in the start will miss, will be bodyguard, so we will rely on good kiteing.

Next, Uron will play with us for some time, but will remain in CM. he will afterwards decide if he wants to join us for good or remain in his current guild.

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
good luck with that, albs need some more set grps out as theres not many atm.

it will be hard at the start and u will eat dirt a lot but if u stick at it then it will slowly but surely come together :)

oh and almost forgot, get as many ppl as possible in ur grp to take recordings for internal guild viewing(with vent chat if possible), really helps a lot to pinpoint problems and sort it out, also lets u see other ppl's playstyles so u can adjust ur own accordingly(or help them adjust theres).

Gins

Loyal Freddie
RVR guild

hiya,
My subs are out atm just due to lack of "decent" rvr groups, now if 1) your group commes off the ground and 2) you'd want me, i have a 6L9 ML10 fully templated sorc for you.

Only thing is, i can play any 2-3 days a week, but not monday-thursday every day. its that RL doesn't let me play every single night.. can pick my days to play tho as i can easily change my working hours.

Can use any type of voice coms and also have my own personal VENT server up and running.

Also if you decide to run with me, i won't leave my current guild just yet, as it are all nice folk and i would't want to leave em for an rvr group that might be over after 2 weeks, hope you understand.
IF it does work out allright with group we'll see what happends guild whise.
Just let me know :)
cheers
Wumps

Xajin

Fledgling Freddie
Update
Cleric (Perfector):
Heretic (Banelord):
Sorceror (Convoker):
Theurgist (Convoker):

Xajin

Fledgling Freddie
Update
Cleric (Perfector): Sadriaed
Heretic (Banelord):
Sorceror (Convoker):
Theurgist (Convoker):

Xajin

Fledgling Freddie
Update
Heretic (Banelord):
Sorceror (Convoker): Darqs
Theurgist (Convoker):

zephaniah

Fledgling Freddie
I can offer a RR5L9 ML9 BattleMaster Friar if needed, played for 3 years now and looking for a more active guild :D

Xajin

Fledgling Freddie
zephaniah said:
I can offer a RR5L9 ML9 BattleMaster Friar if needed, played for 3 years now and looking for a more active guild :D

sorry, the spot as friar is currently taken. If you got characters/classes matching the free available spots, as either theurgist or heretic you're more than welcome to join.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I could offer a 4l6'ish theurg monday/wednesday/thursday most of the time.
Might not be able to do every day every week tho..

New template is almost fully finished, just need to find someone to SC 2 bits.

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
if u still need a sorc, i cna join with a rr7l8 ml10 sorc, but will remain in CM.

Xajin

Fledgling Freddie
Heretic (Banelord):
Sorceror (Convoker): Darqs
Theurgist (Convoker): Golena

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
If you chance setup or need a back up merc im in :) rr5l6 ml 10 an full template

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
BlackrazoR said:
I'd recommend Kirennitic for the Heretank banelord spot - he's awesome.

just a shame that he's already part of a fixed group eh? ;)

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
hi, I hv a tic wanna to join. TOAed, ML5 (will respec to BL if i can join the grp) and cureently 3L1 atm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom