Creating a new guild

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Guindor said:
I think that with u as a Gm of this new Guild the only thing we can expect is a new add on everything crap guild.... Beeing a gm and give the same example is like "wtf" ... so first try to be a decent player and then try to form a rvr guild n00b :wanker:

P.s: For a merc that needs like 2mins to kill a hunter that already have a scout and cabalist on him ...guess what.... TRY TO FORM SOMETHING LIKE PING PONG GRP looser :puke:
P.s1 :Ofc i killed both scout and caba before u killed me.. and imagine that i was killing the others and u used battler to kill me faster ... :worthy:

What part of "fuck off this is the Albion forum" don't you understand?

Anaesh

Loyal Freddie
Havnt been keeping up with posts - looks like a few tossers out there - keep up with the good work m8

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
What part of "fuck off this is the Albion forum" don't you understand?

Sry m8 but cant understand fucktardish ( Synergy Guild unique language) :kissit:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Guindor said:
Sry m8 but cant understand fucktardish ( Synergy Guild unique language) :kissit:

It was a very simple sentence so I guess you really are thick.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Guindor said:
Sry m8 but cant understand fucktardish

That probably explains why your posts are very rarely proof read before spamming that submit reply button!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Guindor said:
omg, did you think of that all my your lonesome, aren't you a clever lil boy....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom