Crap presents

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Ok worst one I got was 2 remote control tanks that fire at each other and when your tank gets hit you get a bloody huge electric shock.
Any other presents out there that will never be used again after today?

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
its christmas and you're complaining about presents :( go give em to some homeless kid or something.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Rookiescot said:
Ok worst one I got was 2 remote control tanks that fire at each other and when your tank gets hit you get a bloody huge electric shock.
Any other presents out there that will never be used again after today?

cry more noob! :rolleyes:

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Didnt get any crap presents! <Hugs new Samsung 19" LCD Monitor>

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Didn't buy a single present, so in big sh1t with everyone, girlfriend bought me a watch and I never wear one and am always mentioning how I hate to wear one, so had to be honest and say 'sorry but I'm like never going to wear it, so I'm in double sheet with her.

Got invited to two seperate dinners and chosing either would mean seriouslypissing off the other, not that I'm popular on anything just they hate each others guts and are using me as the little puppy 'see who he runs to?'

So ditched them both and sitting in by myself

I frekin hate Christmas, hate buying presents, hate getting presents and hate the family politics:(

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Job said:
I frekin hate Christmas, hate buying presents, hate getting presents and hate the family politics:(

Indeed

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
Lol, that is some of the most stupid things I have ever heard, im sure their are people "less fortunate" than you who would love to be in the position you are in and all you can do is whine. Stop only thinking about yourself and think about someone else fgs.

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
DocWolfe said:
its christmas and you're complaining about presents :( go give em to some homeless kid or something.

Mate ... under no circumstances would I give thse electric shock tanks to a kid. Especially one who was unfortunate enough to be homeless.
Honestly think I'd be looking at a lawsuit if I did.

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
I got a portable DvD player...but there's no chance in hell I'm walking about Glasgow with that, it'd get stolen along with my socks. :(

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Tierce_ said:
I got a portable DvD player...but there's no chance in hell I'm walking about Glasgow with that, it'd get stolen along with my socks. :(
quick grab his dvd player! and his wallet!...no..in fact...take his socks instead! :D

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
I got the new Motorola Razor, pink one ! 'n I got a nice ornemental japanese dagger which is made from fake ivery. Fucking looks awesome !

And tbh, those tanks looks awsome ;) gifv now !

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i got a wooden chip bowl (as in a bowl made out of wood to put chips in) from my dad, still wondering if it was a joke present or he is indeed a twat (he is loaded too)

Adrianicus

Loyal Freddie
Pen with built in nail clippers, nail file, and pen knife.
Set of 5 boots mini perfumes - stuff that smells like a chemical cleaner.
Duvet cover and sheet - for a single bed, but dont own one.
Slippers - ones sort of made out of flannel for when you get out the shower.
Box of chocolates shaped as turkeys filled with cranberry cream fondant.

Twas an interesting Christmas Day :)

Think I had more fun playing with my 7yr old brothers presents :)

Outlander

Part of the furniture
moto raz0r is accessory epeen phone only :(

but as its a gift then spose thats ok. If you told me you bought it for yourself then I would have to disown you Haggy :(

A

Aoln

everything sucked.. bring back the days where i could get lego and stuff :(

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Outlander said:
moto raz0r is accessory epeen phone only :(

but as its a gift then spose thats ok. If you told me you bought it for yourself then I would have to disown you Haggy :(

Mum brought it for me and grandparents brought me the pink headset that goes with it!!!

/em strokes epeen !

Jealous ?

kaizez

Fledgling Freddie
well i got some cash and clothes which is all good. is nice watching my kids open the 100's of presents i have bought for them.

Jjuraa

Banned
you selfish wankers 0_o

seriously this thread is insane. theres not one present i recieved that im not happy to get...

and Job you need a perspective change badly.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Got £200, ATI Radeon X700, DvD/CD-RW/VCR player as main presents ;)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
my pressys rocked tbh, they were all great aaaand i got tequila and choccys too ^^,

worst presant i ever got was a huge tub of cellulite cream..... let us just say i no longer speak to the person who dropped that one on me (wouldnt mind if i actually had cellulite, but seeing as i dont and never have thought it was a tad rude and presumptuous)

seriously kids if you dont like xmas with people u spend it with, dont spend it with them! either go out or get some nice grub in and spend it on your own its a hell of a lot nicer doing that than sitting about getting shouted at and being uncomfortable with people you dont like but feel you have to tollerate just cos tis christmas.

aaaaaand another thing :wub:

xxxx

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
WTF @ Crap presents be fucking greatful you got anything at all. dear god.. fucking h8 ppl that moan about stuff like this. its was FREE.. its the thought that counts from the person that got it for you..

A

Aoln

I'll moan all i want, i spent loads of fucking money and was forcded to stay in bored shit for half of december, spent ages thinking of good presents for people then christmas comes and i didn't get one single present i'm ever going to use or want at all. I'd rather not have christmas at all.

And to people who say im ungrateful and should think about the poor who can't shit, you can all fuck off since you all spend billions of pounds on loads of random shit nobody wants and don't give a fuck about those people yourself.

Christmas is the most shit, boring and depressing time of year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom