Crap joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Following in Tisme's footsteps, I have decided to post a crap joke for you all!

A couple from Minneapolis decided to go to Trinidad for a long weekend to thaw out during one particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the very same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years ago. Because both had jobs, they found it difficult coordinating their travel schedules. It was decided that the husband would fly to Trinidad on a Thursday, and his wife would follow him the next day. Upon arriving as planned, the husband checked into the hotel. In his room there was a computer, so he decided to send his wife an e-mail back in Minneapolis. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her address, and sent the e-mail without realizing his error. In Houston, a widow had just returned from her husband's funeral. The dearly departed was a minister of many years who had been called home to glory following a heart attack. The widow checked her e-mail, expecting messages from relatives and friends. Upon reading the first message, she fainted. The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:

To: My Loving Wife
Subject: I've Arrived.

I know you are surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now and you are allowed to send e-mails to your loved ones. I've just arrived and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then! Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was. P.S. Sure is hot down here!

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
I think it's a bit mean to say you're following in Tismes' footsteps by posting crap jokes :( I don't think her jokes are crap and if I don't laugh as hard at some of them I certainly wouldn't make a point of telling Tisme, who cares really?

All that aside, LOL :clap:

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Ala said:
I think it's a bit mean to say you're following in Tismes' footsteps by posting crap jokes :( I don't think her jokes are crap and if I don't laugh as hard at some of them I certainly wouldn't make a point of telling Tisme, who cares really?

All that aside, LOL :clap:

Jokes are meant to be crap :)

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
joke quite funneh makes me feel abit better :( dam y did my cat have to hit heaven

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
:mad: Sorry to hear about your cat, Conch. :mad:

God can be such a **** at times for taking away the good things in life and leaving us with the shit. :mad:

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]Jokes are meant to be crap :)[/QUOTE]
I disagree ;) Yours' was funny imo..and not at all crap :)

/HUG Conch :(

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
seen it before, but was great to be reminded and i did smile irl! good one!

*cheers for shy*

*throws stones at tisme* :D

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
K9, seriously, just stop stalking Tisme. It is fucking pathetic.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
i posted on this thread before tisme

i registered on fh before tisme

who is stalking who?

am i the only one to have mentioned tisme in this thread? the original thread mentioned tisme so whats wrong with that being the topic of discussion? first time i ever see a funny joke on exc ot and its not tisme's - i can say that ty!

now leave me alone, stalker

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Grow up. You take every opportunity you can to take shots at Tisme and her jokes. You and your brother constantly insult her and she really doesn't deserve any of it! She makes an effort to cheer people up on this forum and you just insult her. It is both childish and immature. I seriously hope the mods do something about it this time.

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Yay Sissy! U are teh kewl
kiss.gif

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
Sissyfoo said:
Grow up. You take every opportunity you can to take shots at Tisme and her jokes. You and your brother constantly insult her and she really doesn't deserve any of it! She makes an effort to cheer people up on this forum and you just insult her. It is both childish and immature. I seriously hope the mods do something about it this time.

her jokes are crap, if she dont want people to say so she shouldnt post crap jokes

st hardly posts ever, so there.

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
her jokes are crap, if she dont want people to say so she shouldnt post crap jokes

st hardly posts ever, so there.
I'm yet to see ST post a positive comment and if he has it's overshadowed by the constant whines he posts.

Just because you don't like Tismes' jokes doesn't mean you HAVE to be mean to her. You're just a really nasty person imo.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
She knows you don't like her jokes BUT SOME PEOPLE DO!! Try to grasp that very fucking simple premise! She doesn't need your constant bitchy remarks in every thread she makes and some people are getting sick and tired of your juvenile and, apparently, mysogynistic attitude.

ST may not post as much as you but he certainly seems to post in every thread that Tisme makes.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
i get bullied here more than i bully tisme :<

all we wish is that tisme stops the jokes, i think youll find LOADS of people dread her threads, no one REALLY likes the jokes, half of them dont even make real sense, people just go hahahaha ill be nice, good 1 tismeeeeeeeeeee !babe!!!!!!!! (erf.)

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Who are you to say that? With your thinking you could clean up in Vegas :p

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
How do you know what people REALLY like? Are you psychic? Even if her jokes may not be to your liking it is still no reason to attack her at every opportunity.

If you think you are being persecuted on this forum then maybe, juuuust maybe, you should consider a major fucking attitude adjustment. Might make people like you...maybe.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Bleh, wish I'd never mentioned Tisme now :( So what if sometimes her jokes are crap, so are other peoples, and sometimes her jokes are good.

So shut up the lot of you or I'll post lots of really bad jokes!

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
Ala said:
Who are you to say that? With your thinking you could clean up in Vegas :p

i bloody could too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom