Crap joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]Bleh, wish I'd never mentioned Tisme now :( So what if sometimes her jokes are crap, so are other peoples, and sometimes her jokes are good.

So shut up the lot of you or I'll post lots of really bad jokes![/QUOTE]

Sorry, but I reckon this argument has been a long time coming. :p

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
Sissyfoo said:
How do you know what people REALLY like? Are you psychic? Even if her jokes may not be to your liking it is still no reason to attack her at every opportunity.

If you think you are being persecuted on this forum then maybe, juuuust maybe, you should consider a major fucking attitude adjustment. Might make people like you...maybe.

lol i want people to like me? get over it ;<

i dont attack tisme, i attack her jokes, the jokes dont have feelings

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:

i dont attack tisme, i attack her jokes, the jokes dont have feelings
You directly attack her aswell K9.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
hmm

the *throws stones at tisme* wasnt a real attack..

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:

k9awya said:
i get bullied here more than i bully tisme :<

Oh my god...are you, like, so dense that you are incapable of understanding your own posts?! :eek7:

I can't be bothered to troll through all your replies to Tisme's jokes but you are not just attacking her jokes, you are constantly insulting her. If you can't see that then you must be really slow.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
flame rating: 0.1

give up, i dont need to attack anyone and your flames are pathetic :/

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
~laughs~

We aren't flaming you, we are trying to get you to see that your behaviour towards Tisme isn't by any means acceptable. Me calling you slow isn't a flame either because, well, judging by the content of your posts in this thread, it is eerily accurate.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Ehm, what's the point in discussing this?

K9's allowed to have his opinion about Tisme's jokes and as long as the mods don't warn/ban him he's obviously not crossing the line.

You're also allowed to think k9's a bully, with which I agree tbh.. but what good is it gonna do to argue? You think k9 will stop or what ? :p

I don't care for whatever reason he's posting here, best to just tolerate his posts till he goes too far so you can report him :p

blabla :|

Oh and I think k9 is aware of what other people think of him :D

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:

K9's allowed to have his opinion about Tisme's jokes and as long as the mods don't warn/ban him he's obviously not crossing the line.

You're also allowed to think k9's a bully, with which I agree tbh.. but what good is it gonna do to argue? You think k9 will stop or what ? :p

I don't care for whatever reason he's posting here, best to just tolerate his posts till he goes too far so you can report him :p

You're a fine one to talk after your 5 page argument with Loxley. :p

But yea, sometimes ya just got to try to pummel some sense into bullies and hope that their feeble minds can comprehend that they are hurting peoples' feelings.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
i never personally insulted tisme -_-

and i hurt no one elses feelings

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:

For me I don't think it's in my best interest to tolerate K9s nasty comments to my friend. Perhaps the mods haven't come across this stuff yet.
TBH I don't care if what I say goes over his pinhead I won't stand idle while my friends are being harassed.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Bully in another thread thank you. You spoiled my joke :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom