Film Crank 2

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Really looking forward to this, another fantastic brainless live-action adult cartoon! April is too far away!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
w00t!

After avoiding the first Crank because of it being slated at the cinema, I got it cheap on dvd. Loved it.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Yeah I loved it as well. They just thought, what crazy shit can we put in--->having sex ni the street,jumping out of helicopters,massive gun fights....yeah shove it all in!! Just some good no brainer entertainment!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
IT probably got slated cause the critics didnt get the point of it, i find with critics they will slate anything thats not in the criteria for Oscars, they go view a film thats not to their tastes so will naturally slate it

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
crank was one of those "put a smile on your face" movies.

Iron man was similar.

Don't get hung up on the story or the realism and just go along for the ride ;)

Looking forwards to this.

M

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
The first Crank was quality, I was dreading it but really loved every minute. Loved the bit in the pharmacy.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Always avoided it as it looked like a really bad Transporter. Is it actually enjoyable or just OTT silliness?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
How did this get past my radar? I've never even heard of Crank .

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Its filmed better than Transporter, you get a really manic feel all the way through it and Statham honestly adds to the tension with his facial expressions and panic.

Its a bit like Speed but instead of a bus its a bloke :D

Its a very under rated film, just don't go into it expecting anything mind blowing, go into it expecting a bloody good time for 90 minutes.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It was funny. Not sure how they'll pull off a sequel but I won't complain.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
fucking LOL at the tag line for this as well... I shall spoiler it so not to ruin the first for those who have not seen in.

he was dead.... but he got better

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Theres plenty of crap films that are actually great fun, what's that one with the criminals all chucked onto one island, and they fight to the death? Vinnie Jones was in it. That was a good laugh :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Ah yeh, the one where Stone Cold Steve Austin is supposed to be the 'star' but really the film belongs to Vinnie.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
fucking LOL at the tag line for this as well... I shall spoiler it so not to ruin the first for those who have not seen in.

he was dead.... but he got better

Well that was going to be my question, i haven't watched the trailer, but i saw the first one, and i was thinking 'wait a minute......'

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Chev Chelios. Best character name since Hiro Protagonist.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Theres plenty of crap films that are actually great fun, what's that one with the criminals all chucked onto one island, and they fight to the death? Vinnie Jones was in it. That was a good laugh :)

"Condemned", I really enjoyed that. Pure mindless fun.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Just watched Crank (1 ).

Hilarious hilarious film.
How did I miss that.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It was not at the cinema long (if at all), it got slated universally. It only really acquired fame after DVD release. Really easy to miss out on. I was told it was good for ages, but choose to ignore the voices of reason.

Kryten

Old Cow.
I'd like to sit and watch that if it wasn't one of Apple's ShitTime things that doesn't cache >:|

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It's on the ewe of toob.

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
What do you think Jason Statham thinks when he looks in the mirror? "I used to be good in British black comedies about gangsters and criminals but now I'm every American teenage boy's idol, I've come a long way"

14 people in the world have survived freefall without a parachute so I wonder how they're going to explain his survival

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
dude, its Crank. They could have him ingest a hand grenade, explode, and still find a way for him to keep going.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
What do you think Jason Statham thinks when he looks in the mirror? "I used to be good in British black comedies about gangsters and criminals but now I'm every American teenage boy's idol, I've come a long way"

14 people in the world have survived freefall without a parachute so I wonder how they're going to explain his survival

I fear your reading far far too much into it, what about when he uses the electricity pylons? its all way over the top, thats why its entertaining

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home

He probably thinks "I used to be a serious actor but now I'm typecast as a cockney action geezer and can't get other roles. Never mind, I'm getting paid more this way and having a laugh with it. The shame."

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Or possibly thinking
"Who fucking moved my roids?!"

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
just re-watched Crank, and at the end after bouncing off the roof off the car, he blinks and you here his heart start up again....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom