crafter quest

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
omg, this is a nice quest, boring to do but you get 3 choices, faster gain, +1% to qual or faster craft speed, i chose +1% qual, all crafters hould do it :)

btw to re-charge the tool i think you have to do another quest

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
omg, this is a nice quest, boring to do but you get 3 choices, faster gain, +1% to qual or faster craft speed, i chose +1% qual, all crafters hould do it :)

btw to re-charge the tool i think you have to do another quest

so where did you get it?

Harle

Fledgling Freddie
The quest starts in TNN. Talk to your craft-master, and he will send you off on some very annoying tasks ;)
In the end you can chose between 3 different rewards:
first one increases your crafting-speed for a set amount of times, so hardly worth it, when you consider the time you spent on the quest.
Second one increases your minimum quality by 1%, so no more 94% stuff. Does nothing to your chance to get a MP, so in the end only a slight increase to your chance to get a 99%-item.
The last tool increases your chance to get a skill-up while crafting. It has 10 charges and charges are used up whenever you get a skill-up. If you use it a lot this one might actually save you some cash on skilling up in a tradeskill. Apart from that it makes it easier to cap again in weaponcraft, now that the cap was raised.

Elricstormbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Got 5 gains in weaponcraft last night from 1065 to 1070 in 27 attempts using that skill up tool. I think the time spent on the quest to get that tool is worth it.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
As Harle says, the quest is long and boring and the reward is pretty crap. Used all 50 charges on the needle and cant say i noticed any speed increase whatsoever.

The knife does seem to help tho, but with only 10 charges its hardly worth the hassle.

On a side note, you do get a free pot of dye which is worth 15 gold resale, if only it was black instead of royal purple :rolleyes:

Shirel

Fledgling Freddie
I may have imagined it, but I think the patch notes said this quest was repeatable until you have gotten all the rewards.

Cutri

Fledgling Freddie
The quest is fully repeatable so you can get as many of these items as u want, according to VGN alch forum.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
It is repeatable, have done it 3 times for all 3 items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom