Craeth you imba some of a gump!

kivik

Part of the furniture
:twak:

Soo... CM and company simple forced people to leave?

We said leave or we will kill you irl?

Iirc people "chose" see that word? Chose!
Chose to leave.

murder victimes don't chose to get killed.
How the fuck can you compare that? you fucking idiot!

Dumb motherfucking stupid ass-lord you.

It was just an example. I will try again, this time more elaborated to make it easier for you to understand.

Let's say there is a school, unfortunately, a group of pupils have started to bully and grief the others. The teachers/headmaster is doing nothing about the problem. Because of that, most pupils left to find a better school where they won't get as badly treatened. After that the school got a bad reputation and eventually closed.

Your previous statement is like saying it was the pupils that left fault that the school closed and not the reason why they moved on, the actions of the bullies.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I guess simply surviving takes too much time there :p

Ye it's hard on your own lol. Im a RR1 norseman with no training or armour living in Florida at the moment......just surviving means everything. :p

brad

Fledgling Freddie
It was just an example. I will try again, this time more elaborated to make it easier for you to understand.

Let's say there is a school, unfortunately, a group of pupils have started to bully and grief the others. The teachers/headmaster is doing nothing about the problem. Because of that, most pupils left to find a better school where they won't get as badly treatened. After that the school got a bad reputation and eventually closed.

Your previous statement is like saying it was the pupils that left fault that the school closed and not the reason why they moved on, the actions of the bullies.

Kinda gay how it doesn't let me rep kiwik, nothing happens when i click the rep button. FUCKKKKKKKKKK.

Kiwik has just explained it in the best way possible, there is no way the likes of sorin can argue against it now. But I bet he will, but then his argument will mean nothing so think i'l welcome him to .ignore. :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Kinda gay how it doesn't let me rep kiwik, nothing happens when i click the rep button. FUCKKKKKKKKKK.

Fixed that problem for you =)

And yer, I agree with it aswell tbh.

Calo

Part of the furniture

Kiwik has just explained it in the best way possible, there is no way the likes of sorin can argue against it now. But I bet he will, but then his argument will mean nothing so think i'l welcome him to .ignore. :)

Err ofcouse they can, its the pupils fault they didnt do anything vs the others. They gonna need some backbone if they ever want to get anywhere in life.

Or what about the teachers? they should have seen this and do something about it.

Its the easy way to blame the others, and only them

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Err ofcouse they can, its the pupils fault they didnt do anything vs the others. They gonna need some backbone if they ever want to get anywhere in life.

Or what about the teachers? they should have seen this and do something about it.

Its the easy way to blame the others, and only them

1. They (hibs/mids) couldn't do anything back, because they sleep during the night, unlike certain others (hi CM/DA++).

2. The teachers = GoA. Have you seen them do something about it? "It's a part of the game m8s!"

3. Yup.

Sorin

Banned

What the fuck is wrong with you.
You don't understand what i'm writing. :eek7:

People is still chosing to leave. No-one is forcing them to do so.

People could if they would, come back.

Problems solved, simple.

What is it you don't understand?

Gozlin

Fledgling Freddie
Quite simple Sorin peeps will not come back till twats like u ave left the game.

Pims Excal/Hib Account Closed ( Due To Albs )

Pims Merlin/Mid Account Open ( Enjoying the game again )

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
ahah omg i cant stop laughing. Amazing the quantity of wankers that dont play dyvet cluster that still post shit here :p

Sorin you shouldnt waste your latin on them. Its like trying to bash a wall down with a pencil :D

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
What the fuck is wrong with you.
You don't understand what i'm writing. :eek7:

People is still chosing to leave. No-one is forcing them to do so.

Problems solved, simple.

LOL What is it you don't UNDERSTAND WHY Would people come back when Assoles like you self and you motley guild + Kinetix have gone out they way to Grief this server until in End people got Pissed off and left.

What is it you DON'T understand Sorin ????

LOL Have fun killing the tumbleweeds that will roll over Emain :kissit:

Having Fun where Assoles like you self are not and it is brilliant m8 so stay where you are with you BF Blow and keep sucking his cock while tickling his arse.

Soulja

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad

Problems solved, simple.

What is it that YOU don't understand?!

NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY ON THE SAME SERVER AS YOU AND YOUR SHIT GUILD!

I speak the truth

brad

Fledgling Freddie

I speak the truth

You have been Judged. I AM THE LAWWW!!!! :england:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Can anyone post me a SS of the current /RW of the clustre please.

Sorin

Banned
Quite simple Sorin peeps will not come back till twats like u ave left the game.

Fuck you too, bitch.

I suck donkey dick, because i'm a douche.
Soulja

I'm not even gonna bother with you.
Go eat some ass-cream in hell, motherfucker.

I speak the truth

What the fuck are you on about?

CM is not playing there anymore.
I barely play more than 3 hours a day.

Server is still going down.
You see that, gimp?

That means its not because of CM and me.
Haha rolflorx, you fucking idiot.

Its because of people like you.

Biznitch

Banned
Lmao ur telling me.. all this bollocks and QQ at CM these past couple of weeks... and they dont even play dyvet anymore..

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhaha

also :D...

every single thread on here Aika or some nutty person says " go US servers Lulz " ..... yeah like people have enuff time STILL to PvE all over again.. people just want to RVR after 4 years of PvEing i mean cmon guys jeez

"im leaving the game " ... " go US lulz"
"i need to lose my V " ... " Go US lulz"

pfftish

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Oh my God some people are simply so slow... I mean.... ROFL xD LoL

I'm not even sure if I should even bother to reply to this. I feel quite sure, if it didn't already get through, it won't at all.

People whined at CM all this time, because they feel (I don't. I feel they helped and made it quicker. But the server would still of died. TY GoA) CM destroyed this server. It doesn't matter if they played here the last couple of weeks or not, because the server has been officially declared dead by GoA for a month now, since Roaken posted this.

Hello everyone, just to clarify, this is our Official response to the Cluster:

"Currently we cannot cluster Dyvet with any other cluster due to the technical limitations of each server. We cannot merge say an English cluster with a German or French cluster as each server has it's own language. We have been looking into the technical abilities of our servers for some time, and as Requiel has said previously that we may be able to cluster again, this has appeared to be not the case."

Regarding why the Classic servers were able to be clustered our response is:

"The classic servers were able to be clustered because they were single servers, however now we are unable to cluster already clustered servers, basically we cannot cluster Clusters, the databases just wouldn't merge.

If it was technically possible then it would have been done, we have looked into the matter very thoroughly and found that it is not possible."

We do care about our clusters and the state of the game, but we cannot Cluster clusters, it's that simple.

Roaken.

+ the "we don't offer char transfer".

Biznitch

Banned
Oh my God some people are simply so slow... I mean.... ROFL xD LoL

I'm not even sure if I should even bother to reply to this. I feel quite sure, if it didn't already get through, it won't at all.

People whined at CM all this time, because they feel (I don't. I feel they helped and made it quicker. But the server would still of died. TY GoA) CM destroyed this server. It doesn't matter if they played here the last couple of weeks or not, because the server has been officially declared dead by GoA for a month now, since Roaken posted this.

+ the "we don't offer char transfer".

Omfg lulz go US!!...

OR RIGHT WE COULD STAY ON DYVET?? IDEA?? :O lol!

so who gives a shizzle if u cant char transfer or cluster.. if everyone wouldnt have left for "US lulz" then it would be okay..

and that quote was like 2 months ago or whevenever..

the whole "US lulz" phase started about 4 months ago.. and its at its peek now...

Punishment

Resident Freddy
So some sad CM **** made an alt FH acc to act the retard ... How clever :rolleyes:

Goodbye dead server ... Have fun bottomfeeders ;)

Biznitch

Banned
So some sad CM **** made an alt FH acc to act the retard ... How clever :rolleyes:

Goodbye dead server ... Have fun bottomfeeders ;)

lol yeah sorry I am totally a CM guy.. i made it so i can AC FH.. and make u leave..

i think some dude up there ^^ just said that CM has left the server.. so who are the bottom feeders?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I left of my own accord .

I didnt like the service and moved server's ... what the fuck is it to you ?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
LOL Shadowss is back by sounds of this Biznitch twat rofl.

Oh well FH been 2 quiet lately so it either him or another village idiot who taken up his mantle.

Soulja

Biznitch

Banned
LOL Shadowss is back by sounds of this Biznitch twat rofl.

Oh well FH been 2 quiet lately so it either him or another village idiot who taken up his mantle.

Soulja

? i am from a village tho...

Biznitch twat?.. ohkay mate.. im waiting for " go US lulz" and " Alb suxor they stalked me to work today and AC'd my fucking holepuncher"

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Bottomfeeder's = Idiots who pay for a shit service to just zerg/get zerged and siege ... also See Wikipedia Under ''Plankton'' :rolleyes:

Now fuck off back under your Rock Shadowss ...

Sorin

Banned
Bottomfeeder's = Idiots who pay for a shit service to just zerg/get zerged and siege ... also See Wikipedia Under ''Plankton'' :rolleyes:

Now fuck off back under your Rock Shadowss ...

So you're saying that humans is the buttom of the food chain?
:eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom