Couldn't have said it better myself

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
And yes I most likely am going to be ripped for posting it but then again I really don't give a toss, its the truth no matter WHAT way you look at it. (not a single racist thing in it) its just borderline truth.

LiveLeak.com - Appeasing Islam

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
+1

"People have been conditioned by the lie of multiculturalism to believe that what they should think is more important than what they do think"

We are being played like a violin

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
When I seen this video that man got instant respect from me :) because he has to be the ONLY bloke that vents what he thinks on the web... theres plenty of people that can sit behind closed doors and say all this and that but they rarely say it out in public.

/salute Pat Condell.

"Islam should be adapting to europe not the other way around"​

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Damn right. Respect to Mr. Condell. Finally someone with some backbone.

Its about time we flipped the bird to all this politically correct Islamification of our culture. This self celebrated cowardly acceptance.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Pat Condell's youtube channel is well worth subing too!

He should be the next prime minster if you ask me lol.

georgie

FH is my second home
rofl at one of the responses.

LiveLeak.com - My Cool Response to Pat Condell and Profundity
[liveleak]cb6_1205095547[/liveleak]

I wasn't aware that everyone in Britain drank alcohol, that everyone one who is married has done or will cheat on their partner, that every person in London smoked and that no one in Europe ever goes to church. I'm glad I now know these things.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
rofl at one of the responses.

LiveLeak.com - My Cool Response to Pat Condell and Profundity
[liveleak]cb6_1205095547[/liveleak]

I wasn't aware that everyone in Britain drank alcohol, that everyone one who is married has done or will cheat on their partner, that every person in London smoked and that no one in Europe ever goes to church. I'm glad I now know these things.

What a fucking cluesless idiot that guy is, he clearly doesn't even know what on earth Pat Condell is on about. And hes going on about colonization so much... erm how long ago was that? and let me see *scratches chin* how much of the world was involved in the EXACT same thing? the guy clearly has no moral grasp of what is going on in europe at present and I highly doubt ANYONE outside of europe will.

But god.. people like the guy in the video response make my blood boil... I just love the way he entitled it aswell "My cool" response. it should have been entitled "My response thats about as constructive and informing as hammering my bollocks to a chair using a banana with nails"

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
long time fan of Pat Condell. Do not agree with everything he says, but have perfect respect for everything he says, as it makes sense and is well grounded

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
This guy is a xenophobic piece of shit, he stereotypes an entire religion based on the actions of an extreme minority of them, peddles the same sensationalist line as most of the trashy tabloids and generally comes off as an inbred retard. He claims multicultaralism is racist, how the fuck does that make sense?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
If by well grounded you mean completely and utterly clueless, sure

That video shows exactly whats wrong when people take magazines (read the sun) as fact instead of, like most coherant people, doing some research into the matter

He found a outlet for his bigotry and fluffed it out with pseudotruths and generalisations to attempt to make some sort of sense
End of the day he is just another bigot abusing 'freedom of speech' , you just thave to click any number of his videos to see that

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
This guy is a xenophobic piece of shit, he stereotypes an entire religion based on the actions of an extreme minority of them, peddles the same sensationalist line as most of the trashy tabloids and generally comes off as an inbred retard. He claims multicultaralism is racist, how the fuck does that make sense?

Okay, I will try and explain it to you, how multicultarilism is racist, but I am afraid you wont get it, if you can't see it logically by yourself.

Racism is by definition:

defined broadly as stigmatization of those we perceive as different from us; defined specifically as the doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior.

Culture is by definition:

the attitudes and behavior that are characteristic of a particular social group or organization.

We further should define:

Characteristics:

a distinguishing quality

Multiculturaisme does by nature recognize that there is a characteristic difference between social groups depending on the catagories used to determine the different cultures of the multiculturaisme that is discussed.
So when we talk about having multural cultures within a given area constisting of Western Culture and Islamic Culture, we ascripe different characteristics to members of each cultures, meaning that those we perceive as different from ourselves are given a distinguishing quality.
Do you follow or need me to simplify?
By simply diving people into belonging to various cultures, which is REQUIRED if you want to speak of multiculturalism, you have to ASSIGN values to people, making them different from each other, based on a prejudice.
So multiculturalism actually requires racism.
It is a matter of taste through, as some people think and prefer racism to be only used when it includes finding one race superiour to another, but thats not the actual case for the label racism.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
If by well grounded you mean completely and utterly clueless, sure

That video shows exactly whats wrong when people take magazines (read the sun) as fact instead of, like most coherant people, doing some research into the matter

I did nto mean well grounded as in FACTUAL, my mistake for not being more clear. I meant it as he did not bullshit about stuff and that it is quite obvious that he means and stands by what he said.

It might be error of translation by my part, as well grounded in my native tounge is not limited to that of knowledge. I often forget such things when replying quickly, sorry for a confusion that may have arised.

And I have absolutely no idea of what kind of newspaper "The Sun" is or what kind of articles in brings and how true those are, so if the post was entirely directed at me, that was a pretty useless comment

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Personally i never sugarcoat my view on this entire thing. But I don't have the energy to discuss it with most people, as there are alot of either completely clueless, isolated people who lives in a land of rainbows and unicorns. OR the fanatic nutjobs on the other side of the cultural bridge. Who, like the retardcicle in the second vid, believes that everyone in Amsterdam does drugs, and that islam is superior because we let our women have to freedom to choose whether or not they want to show off their feminine wilds. I mean there is no drugs in islamic countries... Sorry mister Neo"thinker" there is a large-scale drug addiction problem in Iraq, and Afghanistan provides 90% of the worlds herion through their massive opium production.

Being considerate of other religions is fine with me. But denmark which is a predominantly protestant country has lived with catholics, jews, hindus, buddhist, sikhs etc for years and years and years without ever having these issues. But for some reason part of the muslim community can't accept that the culture his is different. And it's hurting the muslims who found a way to integrate their religion into european society.

I often feel like the fanatical part of the islamic world craves the religious war they keep screaming about.
Just a recent example; a 16 year old paperboy of turkish descent was tragically killed (and it was really tragic). By a small group of boys, known to have serious issues. The turkish press almost made the kid out to be a martyr, victim of racial and religious violence. When there was absolutely nothing indicating that it was race or religion related. I however never see the turks writing page up and page down in their papers when young turks in denmark, murder, assault or rape someone. They are probably just a product of our heritical culture, and social neglect.
They closed down an art exhibit due to threats because of a picture with the text "Stupid Rock"
Yet, the same group have no problem with preaching terror to kids, and brainwashing their youth to hate jews because... well they are jews!

Fuck you! Keep your shitty outdated medieval beliefs to yourselfs. You can think whatever you want about my culture and religion, you can even tell me you think i'm going to burn in hell. That is fine, just don't do it in my backyard. Don't expect me to take abuse from you, when you happily take advantage of all my country has to offer. If i ever, for some inexplicable reason decide to visit your country. I'll follow all rules, no matter how silly i may find them. Because that is what i agree to when i leave my familiar little country. If you decide to sleep over at your friend's house. Don't piss in his fridge and shit in his bed, even if you strongly believe his cheese lacks the taste of urine and a bed just isn't a proper bed if you don't wake up covered in poo.

The 8 terrorists who the english stopped (thank god) was planning to kill around 2000 innocent people in the name of their god. 2000 random individuals, unrelated to any conflict they might be opposed. They are making it very very hard to respect a religion, which they CLAIM to be killing in the name of, the good and decent muslims try to denounce their actions. But it's getting near impossible, to effectively distance themselfs from the killings.
Due to nothing but negative attention to islam, they have a hard time explaining that the crazy guy in the tapes are not speaking for them all, even if he claims to do so.

/wall'o'text

Chronictank

FH is my second home
I did nto mean well grounded as in FACTUAL, my mistake for not being more clear. I meant it as he did not bullshit about stuff and that it is quite obvious that he means and stands by what he said.

It might be error of translation by my part, as well grounded in my native tounge is not limited to that of knowledge. I often forget such things when replying quickly, sorry for a confusion that may have arised.
Well grounded means that they are knowledgable in the subject area they are talking about, in other words know what they are talking about and posessing good judgement and a balanced view on said topic
And I have absolutely no idea of what kind of newspaper "The Sun" is or what kind of articles in brings and how true those are, so if the post was entirely directed at me, that was a pretty useless comment
The sun is a tabloid (who incidently don't do grammar or spelling checks if thats any indication to the level of reading), "newspaper" more like to a magazine

It wasn't, it was a general post you just happened to be the last person who replied when i was looking at the thread so there is no reason to get offensive

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Ace to blackjack :)

Heh, thanks :) But trust me, i'll take some heat for this. But that is ok. They are all entitled to their opinion. They might discuss passionately here. But they wont blow my plane up ;)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Fuck you! Keep your shitty outdated medieval beliefs to yourselfs. You can think whatever you want about my culture and religion, you can even tell me you think i'm going to burn in hell. That is fine, just don't do it in my backyard
While I agree with most of your post i have to pull you up on this point,
the fact of the matter is "you" (by which i mean the western governments that are pro-war) went "there" and still go "there" to meddel in said countries
Why did we go to Iraq? if we dont want to beat around the bush
end one was to remove a dictator from a country we have no right to go to at all, its THEIR county and "you" (myself included as i voted for sodding Labour and have regretted it since) go and mess around in THEIR backyard

We tried changing the regime in Afghanistan to one we like better, our governments main ally wants to go to war with Iran because we dont like the guy in charge (dont give me this sh** about "for global stability" when Israel next door is killing a country, and african nations are allowed to perform mass killings)

Anyone who isn't liked gets sanctions put on them..

Now the issues around the above arent really relevant for the above point, and agreement about going in likewise is another discussion. The point is we did go in and we did try to change the regime and we sill do
so saying you want them to "keep it within their backyards", so to speak is a little difficult when we keep poking our oars in
The reason all this has exploded into a media frenzy is because its not "over there" anymore, its not just the army going off to fight these wars its affecting us at home

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Unfunny jokes - check
Taking both sides of the argument and trying to argue them - check
Making assumptions - check
Exaggeration - check.

I don't really understand what he is trying to get at. Does he want us to protect our culture or to destroy theirs? I stopped 3 mins in because he seemed like a bit of a lunatic.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Well grounded means that they are knowledgable in the subject area they are talking about, in other words know what they are talking about and posessing good judgement and a balanced view on said topic

Yes yes, I am well aware that is the meaning of it! Problem is, directly translated to Danish, it can mean THAT and it can mean that what you are saying is said in a way understandable (perhaps not agreeably so) by anyone. :)

Just a question to you through: While I agree that the given reasons in the press and the possible actual reasons (oil/money) was completely wrong things to act upon, specially when going into WAR which costs the lives of guilty and innocent, you make it out as we do not have the right to meddle in their affairs even if the sole and true goal of us doing so, is overthrowing a dictator?

Does them being born in a country with a dictator disable them from the human rights to freedom that we hold so dear here in the west?

I for one reject the idea that human rights and freedoms, such as the freedom from tyranny, is limited to those countries that has agreed to them, but is binding universally for anyone and not only do you have a right to act when anyone is denied those rights, you have a responsibility to act!

In the real world that cannot always happen. I am not an idiot who thinks that it can be really done everytime. For instance is invading a country and freeing the oppressed would result in the death of more than it liberated, then it starts to go into a morally grey area, where judgement is hard and I must admit I don't really desire to be the one in charge of deciding which is the course of action appropriate given the circumstances, but that doesn't mean there is no responsibility to act as best as possible to give the rights to these people that every man, born in any country, should have at birth, be it not act of war, then atleast international pressure.

Mey

Part of the furniture
The Uk is a victim of its own success.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
He generally starts off ok then gets himself a little carried a way, a bit like a young hitler.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Does them being born in a country with a dictator disable them from the human rights to freedom that we hold so dear here in the west?

Does you being born in a coutry without a dictator automatically entitle you to tell other people how much freedom they should have? Are you so fooking 100% sure that WE are living in freedom and that human rights are always respected here?

Just a question to you through: While I agree that the given reasons in the press and the possible actual reasons (oil/money) was completely wrong things to act upon, specially when going into WAR which costs the lives of guilty and innocent, you make it out as we do not have the right to meddle in their affairs even if the sole and true goal of us doing so, is overthrowing a dictator?

There is a a lot more between "mot meddling in their affairs" and attacking them. I agree that we should do everything to support those countries in their attempt to become "free" (whatever that means). But this process needs to come from INSIDE the country. Attacking them will never do the trick.
Take a look at the history and show me one.. ONE case where a country went to war with another country for the SOLE purpose of freeing other people and overthrowing a dictator. Our governments don´t even give a shit about their own people.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
We tried changing the regime in Afghanistan to one we like better, our governments main ally wants to go to war with Iran because we dont like the guy in charge (dont give me this sh** about "for global stability" when Israel next door is killing a country, and african nations are allowed to perform mass killings)

Anyone who isn't liked gets sanctions put on them..

Firstly I don't think there is any oil in Africa that the West wants so of course we will not go there.

Secondly, China is ruled with a hard fist. Anyone gonna go over there and slap them? I think not, they are someone you would not want to pick a fight with.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Secondly, China is ruled with a hard fist. Anyone gonna go over there and slap them? I think not, they are someone you would not want to pick a fight with.

I will have a go if you have got my back! After all those chinese fellas are all under 5ft, how hard can it be! :D :p ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Personal opinions, given straight as he so politely asks:

This video has NOTHING to do with respect, which he talks alot about, it's total lack there of. Check up respect in wiki or some other site defining it, and you'll see, there' not one ounce of respect there. No wait, there is, he says "some muslims adapt", while countering it with "MOST muslims don't".

This is exactly the problem. It's the other way around. Extremists are the some, others are the most. Most muslims don't give a f*ck how west lives, can't say the same about most of west.

You want mutual co-existance? You want to show respect? You want to be correct? Leave them live as they live, keep the western nose out of islams a** and let them f*ck up on their very own self. Live and let live.

Video sounds one sided, very mush so, but wouldn't call it anti-semantic or racist, just normal. It's exactly what you might expect to hear from a western person. As much as any islam person wouldn't understand some of our ways.

I'll end my post with a "defining meaning", so that people can counter it if they wish:

Attack the extremists, not the whole of people like the extremist do.

Think about it.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Think I've seen the video before, ignorant, generalizing uncle starts ranting crap over Islam, am I right?

Firstly I don't think there is any oil in Africa that the West wants so of course we will not go there.

Nigeria has some huge oil reserves. Of course they will go rob that too.

BJ said:
and Afghanistan provides 90% of the worlds herion through their massive opium production.

That doesn't necessarily mean they have a lot of drug addicts there. It's the same in Colombia, said to be the greatest producer of cocaine. But all of it is just exported to the masses of drug addicts in USA and Europe.

Oh and regarding colonialism. Sure it's a while ago. But it really doesn't matter, either you discuss things that happen now. Or you discuss thing that have happened over time, and it doesn't matter how long time ago. Because the truth is that colonialism is one of the biggest reason why the world looks like it does today, and it's still influence nations and countries. You, we don't know because we only experience the good things with colonialism here.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
how long before there is a vid of him being beheaded?

i agree with him. its come to something when a cartoon with a character named muhammed is enough for bin laden to threaten europe with terrorism.

fucking crackpot lunatic, batshit crazy followers.

Zede

Part of the furniture
of course, its got nothing to do with the FACT that jews control the worlds media, and last time I checked.....jews dont like muslims much.

you sheeple...a good shearing is needed.

and Lamp, gratz on posting a sentance, even if it was cut n paste.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
By the way, i don't disagree that the extremists are a bit "off their rocker" in some parts, and in serious need of organisation and leadership, but if i judged whole islam on that basis, it'd be like me saying all english people are chavs 'cause i saw a youtube video of it once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom