Fledgling Freddie
===================================

Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.80m Release Notes
Darkness Rising
October 14, 2005

NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- Instant spells can no longer be cast while casting another spell with the same re-use timer.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
how does that nerf warlocks?

(it might do for all I know, I don't have one).

but from what I read on vn lately it's a bugfix to something in the spymaster line

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
bottler said:

Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.80m Release Notes
Darkness Rising
October 14, 2005

NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- Instant spells can no longer be cast while casting another spell with the same re-use timer.

Said the fittfiltrator.... :=

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
-Freezingwiz- said:
hopfully they will nerf them back to thane state soon :p

All albs would love that wouldnt they, all mid chars mostly useless so we become free rp's for the warder zerg... hmmmm why stop at thane, lets get the nerf to Valk proportions!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
u gonna be close to rolling a BD or SM soon Mas.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Mas said:
All albs would love that wouldnt they, all mid chars mostly useless so we become free rp's for the warder zerg... hmmmm why stop at thane, lets get the nerf to Valk proportions!

You mean kinda like the warderzerg is atm vs mids? xD
Mid is by far the most overpowered realm in daoc for the moment. :]
And has been for quite some time.

You ever took a second to think WHY mids keep getting nerfed over and over again? :)

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Wouldnt really call that fix a nerf, only time ive ever used it is if im chambering and an inf pops on me and i can fire any chambers i have up whilst still loading the other chamber, and its the age old mids are op debate, that deserves another forum, all realms are op in one way or another, just depends what side of the fence you see it from.

Heh and no censi, i have my sm and is purely a pl bot, and a bd nah, silly pets pulling aggro everywhere, maybe ill roll hib pry and bug you at the cluster as a melee ranger called censu and keep pming you on how to get more skills.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
You can always tell from mids response to the suggestion their realm is overpowered in group RVR, that basically they know it is... but like all good politians they just throw in random crap.

I would love for you to roll a ranger and have a go at killing a lock.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
You can always tell from mids response to the suggestion their realm is overpowered in group RVR, that basically they know it is... but like all good politians they just throw in random crap.

I would love for you to roll a ranger and have a go at killing a lock.

:worthy:

i would say `... insert 90% of alb or hib classes ..` instead of `a ranger`, but close enough.

Himse

FH is my second home
Septina said:
You mean kinda like the warderzerg is atm vs mids? xD
Mid is by far the most overpowered realm in daoc for the moment. :]
And has been for quite some time.

You ever took a second to think WHY mids keep getting nerfed over and over again? :)

feck off xD all realms have their advantages. i mean albs have oh wait, sorcs, cabbies, theurgs, pallys, mercs, reavers :p and all of their stealthers

are very good classes tbh :p and hibs, we wont go there, they are just op ;D

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Uhm this is a fix to the snaremine/poisonmine bug. Where you could first cast snaremine and then cast dot mine (instant cast). Both mines are on same timer. Its being fixed in 1.80.

So no, no cockclock nerf.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm I don't get it. :eek7:
So you think WLs wont be able to cast their insta spells at the same time or something ??
Hmm WL insta spells . . . . that would be our chambers that have a reuse timer.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
If they should nerf the locks would i say that the PB should be nerfed, so you can interrupt!

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Jimmi said:
Uhm this is a fix to the snaremine/poisonmine bug. Where you could first cast snaremine and then cast dot mine (instant cast). Both mines are on same timer. Its being fixed in 1.80.

So no, no cockclock nerf.

ye, thats what I meant :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
Wouldnt really call that fix a nerf, only time ive ever used it is if im chambering and an inf pops on me and i can fire any chambers i have up whilst still loading the other chamber, and its the age old mids are op debate, that deserves another forum, all realms are op in one way or another, just depends what side of the fence you see it from.

Heh and no censi, i have my sm and is purely a pl bot, and a bd nah, silly pets pulling aggro everywhere, maybe ill roll hib pry and bug you at the cluster as a melee ranger called censu and keep pming you on how to get more skills.

in FG RvR Mids are king.

Their healers have the utility of 2 albion classes.
Their shamans have the utility of 2 albion classes.

Eputaja

Banned
thats intresting

:S poor warlocks getting nerfed again , GOA gimps hate fcking midgard ffs leave mids alone nerf hibs and albs

Eputaja

Banned
Bugz said:
in FG RvR Mids are king.

Dont agree with you totally , hibs re most OP and mids are weak so mby you should think first of all of alb clerics who got specs and of sorcs etc...
alb alot stronger realm

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
bah, cant use waterbreathing & purge/ip/phase anymore.

bloody twats

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:

lmfao, now i know why you're a warlock... u dont have a clue

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
Bugz said:
in FG RvR Mids are king.

hehe:p
alb clerics have utility of 2 mid classes (healer and shaman, and they have nukes! so maybe 3 classes :p)
sorcs have util of 2 mid classes (mezz and nuke!)

don't come with those excusses Bugz every realm have its utillities

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Jobbegea said:
alb clerics have utility of 2 mid classes (healer and shaman, and they have nukes! so maybe 3 classes :p)

The Sorc one I agree... But Cleric? Its not like a cleric can spec in all 3 lines properly. No where near utility of 3 classes... Maybe 1.5 :p (chop a dwarf in half)

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
yes, daoc fgvsfg is really balanced atm.. no nerfs needed right?

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
Nomans Land said:
The Sorc one I agree... But Cleric? Its not like a cleric can spec in all 3 lines properly. No where near utility of 3 classes... Maybe 1.5 :p (chop a dwarf in half)

thats why i said "maybe" 3 classes since they have a baseline stun/nuke.
but heal spec + shear spec is valid

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Jobbegea said:

Alb clerics are gd for two things - healng/shearing. If a cleric is nuking then he should have his balls chopped off. Specs are nice but bb's are nicer. One field spec buffer is nice for field rebuffing.

A nuke doesn't equate to having the util of 2 mid classes. Every caster has a nuke.

Lets' face it. A hib/mid group can get more utility in a group and have all the goodies.

Let's take one popular (out of many) base mid setups:

Healer pac/mend
Healer mend/aug
Shaman aug/cave

and one of many base hib setups:

Bard
Druid
Druid
Warden

Getting the same utility in an alb group for the mid group would require -

Sorceress
Cleric
Cleric
Cabalist
Friar

Yes, the friar adds ST etc. but having atleast 1 spec buffer for field buffing, 2 spread healers, base buffers for field buffing, 1 mezzer, 1 interrupter is key. Mid can achieve this with 3 classes for albion it takes 5. Cabalist isnt needed but favored.

Gettin the same utility in an alb group for the hib group would require -

Sorceress
Cleric
Cleric
Friar

This is all pretty much my opinion but i feel it justifies the point.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Eputaja said:
Dont agree with you totally , hibs re most OP and mids are weak so mby you should think first of all of alb clerics who got specs and of sorcs etc...
alb alot stronger realm

You should try rvr sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom