Religion Convinced Dynamo is Jesus

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Actually on paper hes much better than jesus.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Time. You achieve time.

I've only got so much life to waste on shite, so I prefer to waste it on shite that's in some way worthwhile. Dismissing shite out-of-hand for what it is, like not ever watching x-factor or eastenders or emmerdale, because it's bullshit, frees me up to not waste my life on it.

This from someone posting and arguing on internet forums, lolllific.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Doesn't a boat bump into the platform under the water line when Dynamo did his walking on water thing?

...and for the record I like illusions but when they are so obvious (like the prosthetic arm attached to the bus bollocks) they just aren't very good.

Exioce

Part of the furniture
David Copperfield, Derren Brown, Penn & Teller, these guys are all brilliant live acts, and they all make a point of stating that they are just really good at tricks.

Save your wrath for the likes of Uri Geller, the 'self proclaimed psychic'.

And anyway, pretty sure David Blaine is the modern Jesus after watching this:

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Watching that sort of shit on the telly is no different from watching police-camera-action tbfh. And possibly worse. It's just retarded shite that needs to be discarded offhand...

What are you on about?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What are you on about?

Water-walking programmes. If you watch that sort of shit without immediately going "he's walking on glass and everyone's paid" then you're fucking idiot.

It's the same sort of retarded programming for retarded people - like police-camera-action and Jeremy Kyle...

Derren Brown

Shyster con-artist fraudster out for cash.

gohan

FH is my second home
why has this thread been necro's the fuck out of?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom