Religion Convinced Dynamo is Jesus

gohan

FH is my second home
srsly

Dynamo basically means power...
He's meant to be English and has a very English name yet he looks slightly middle eastern (Israli mayhaps :D)
He's walked on water
Turned coconut milk into coffee and OJ (water into wine was old news)
Had a cheeky little fly around the Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio (while adopting the same pose)
Not to mention that he seems to be able to break every law of physics going.......

If he comes out and says he's the second comming then christianity just got a lot more fun

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
He's generating a lot of interest.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
And like most faiths, its all about power.

gohan

FH is my second home
have you watched any of it?

it's not your standard street magic shit....

the stuff he does it ridiculas.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
have you watched any of it?

it's not your standard street magic shit....

the stuff he does it ridiculas.

Yes, I've seen a few bits and pieces. And I just don't care.

gohan

FH is my second home
thing is everyone says it's all camera tricks and faked etc but it's all done in public, if it was camera tricks someone would have released a video or somthing disputing it...... I'd love to know how he does it.

could be we have the first of the X-Men....... maybe his family were in ukraine in the mid eighties.... near chernobyl mayhaps........

Nate

FH is my second home
Same thing with all the flash dancing things, they are real people because it's all done in public, not actors/singers/dancers.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It's pretty terrible stuff.

Saw something the other day where he was clearly stuffing stuff up his sleeve and retrieving something else, didn't bother with any more of it.

gohan

FH is my second home
ye that's the same thing....... dick head

I'm saying if it was just camera trickery, the people SPECTATING and recording it on their phones as people do would have released videos showing it was fake. I'm not saying it's real magic because I'm not, infact, retarded. But they are proper tricks that work live as well as on TV.

It would be the same as a flash dance mob just standing there and later on on some one CGIing them into a routine.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Half the time the so called public are props and when he walked on water...bitch please, there was something under the water for him to walk on

Did it not occur to you the only thing to go over said bridge was a kanoo or however it's spelt!

rynnor

Rockhound
Jeez Gohan - their going to eat you alive at Uni...

gohan

FH is my second home
The walking on water one is well know, was revealed years ago by that masked magician series on sky. But it's the other tricks that amaze me, all the slight of hand stuff and putting a ring on the stem of a wine glass, moving tiny tempah's sun glasses on the album cover, the key on the headphones etc etc. Can't even begin to work out how they're done

gohan

FH is my second home
Watch out lads, we have a baddass over here.

Camera tricks and props. Nothing more.
I wasn't replying to you, was nate and his flash dance analysis. It's clearly not camera tricks tho is my point. As he performs most of it live out in the open with spectators. If it were camera editing they would have no reaction, yes if you're massively scepticle you could assume he's paid anyone that gets near the camera to react a certain way, but if he had that would be thousands of people that were 'in on it' and what are the chances that non eof them would have come out and said something?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Can't even begin to work out how they're done

Well he wouldn't be much of a magician if you could would he? Its just tricks, maybe really intricate and clever tricks, but still tricks. Which is why I'm never interested in this kind of stuff.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You only think they are spectators because that is what you are lead to believe. For all you know they could be rent a crowd.

Nate

FH is my second home
Please don't call me names Gohan :( It's nasty!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Big G said:
Dafuq is this thread?

I think someone insulted Gayhans boyfriend?

Don't worry Gohan, I love you! Just messing x x

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Another trickster. Still, if anyone can tell me how Paul Daniels did this, I'll be amazed.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Pick meme! Pick meme!

proof-that-spiderman-exists.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom