Convince me

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Xtro
pfft! lol I actually didnt know where the hell I was when I woke up today and had to take a 45 min walk home before I could sink in the pit that is my room :p

Good night tho ;)

Any night you can't walk away from (until you wake up anyway) is a good one :)

T

throdgrain

Well Ive now re-read this thread 3 times and it still don't make any sense :(

Rather like the game ! Ahahahaa :)

Anyway, I may give it one more months subscription ,we'll see :)

M

mank!

I'm hijacking your thread throd, soz.

I'm contemplating trying PS again, but I want to know whether or not the lag has been fixed (to a degree, I'm not expecting it to be like Q3) because when I last played it, everytime a cap went on I'd lag out totally.

Also Will, what's this patch that's boosted peoples FPS? Has it only worked for people with certain hardware or what?

ta!

D

Deadmanwalking

Well that's a dodgy question as only you experienced the "lag" that you felt (If that makes sense). We all get lag but to varieing degrees for differant reasons. You have prob had this loads but turn down the gfx etc etc etc :)

M

mank!

I had graphics on minimum, and I'm on a bloody P4 2GHz :p
The graphics lag wasn't bad, it was proper lag lag. Like I'd hack a door and it'd open next Wednesday... that sort of thing. Although I don't know whether or not that was caused by the amount of people, or whatever :)

I think I'll give it another whirl and start a completely new character anyway, just want to know a couple of things beforehand :)

D

Deadmanwalking

Ah well i didn't play for last month as i was on holiday, but when i returned it is very differant in terms of lag. For me anyway.

Give it anouther try and join NC :) we will sort you out some good battles.*

*I was gonna say times, but thought that was a tad to ...... hmm

M

mank!

good times? now that sounds like a good deal, baby!

ok, I'll give it a whirl. I've got fed up with my all conquering savegame on champ man and need something else :p

D

Deadmanwalking

Mank if you do join NC, then get your self into an outfit; which is Either Barrys-Squad or Phoenix Legion.

If you are wanting to join either just post here and the concerned will reply :p For Barrys-Squad that's me for PL its Jupitus and co.

M

mank!

yay done. I've done all my training shiznit so now I just want an outfit so I can leech points, thx. any chance of joining Barrys Squad?

oh, in game nick is just mank

D

Deadmanwalking

If you are ever on Quakenet irc.

#bwps

Or /tell deadmanwalking in game

G

Gravity

stay with the dark...well....purpley greeny side throdders

join the sov guard and you too can savour the delights of venoms attempts to drive a sunderer

before.JPG

give me, wicoa, drclink, venom or nova a tell in game and we'll bring you up to speed on things ;)

:m00:

P

[PS]Nova

Erm.. grav.. that's a deliverer not a sunderer.. but to be fair, his sunderer driving is as bad if not worse, he just doesn't tend to land those upside down in the middle of the sea - he gets sunderers blown up instead :)

But yes, as I said before, come join SG, throd :)

G

Gravity

aye - i know it is

but as you well know - any vehicle he touches has a nasty tendency to blow up, rollover, fall of cliffs...........

so on and so forth ;)

:m00:

P

[PS]Venom

:eek:

Pity I have Mosquito, Fa.. err MagRider, Deliverer and ANTs to drive :)

G

Gravity

Originally posted by [PS]Venom
:eek:

Pity I have Mosquito, Fa.. err MagRider, Deliverer and ANTs to drive :)

all vs,tr and nc alike should be very afraid of this statement ;)

M

mank!

I'm enjoying it much more this time round, weird. I've still not got an outfit, I joined one earlier but it turned out to be full of 12 year olds who kept TKing each other so I left quickly and quietly.

Only problem is it seems I can never get near the big battles cos all the NC head to one spot :/

M

mank!

I've not seen a single Barry's Squad or Phoenix Legion person about. so there.

Users who are viewing this thread