Advice Convert laptop keyboard to ps2?

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
My missus laptop has died a death. She's decided that she wants a PC because if it goes wrong I can fix it and or replace parts easily, so I'm building her one. Now, she's a photographer by trade and says she can't use a mouse accurately enough.

Now since we'd really rather avoid having to shell out for a stylus pad thing I'm hoping it can be done. I know it's possible to convert the touchpad to ps2 but is it possible to convert the keyboard to ps2 or even usb?

soze

I am a FH squatter
My missus laptop has died a death. She's decided that she wants a PC because if it goes wrong I can fix it and or replace parts easily, so I'm building her one. Now, she's a photographer by trade and says she can't use a mouse accurately enough.

Now since we'd really rather avoid having to shell out for a stylus pad thing I'm hoping it can be done. I know it's possible to convert the touchpad to ps2 but is it possible to convert the keyboard to ps2 or even usb?
I have never seen a ribbon to S2 adaptor no. With the price of a keyboard with a integrated touch pad being resonable I do not think it is a real market.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Her mousing issues could be DPI/windows sensitivity related, have you given that a shake?

Access Denied

I guess it would be the same as the touchpad. Soldering the wires onto the ribbon but I will check out the link.

Access Denied

Nice, pity that doesn't come in wired version. Will probably still get it for her though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom