conspiracy theory flash thingie

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Job said:
There is only one great conspiracy on this planet.

All alternative energy technology is actively suppressed by the people making huge bucks from oil.

They have to, the world economy would crash if they messed with the oil money.

What's the problem anyway...what we gonna do,
LEAVE IT ALL IN THE GROUND????

Once it's all burnt, it'll take the planet about 6 months to clean itself up.

Actually, there's a theory that if we all stopped using oil tomorrow, our atmosphere would be destroyed. So much carbon dioxide is pumped into the atmosphere each and every day that the sudden stop would be disastrous. The greenhouse effect has produced massive amounts of carbon dioxide-breathing plankton and green plants living on the planet. If we stopped putting carbon dioxide into the atmosphere to feed the plants, then they would have to start living off of the stuff that's naturally in the atmopshere, ultimately sucking our atmosphere dry of carbon dioxide. This would result in an instant ice age as our planet no longer has its carbon dioxide coat.

Oil will have to be gradually phased out. I hope the governments are considering this as we have already reached "peak oil" apparently.

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Gotta love conspiracy theorists though, they don't go for small vaguely believable stuff, they go for the huge "The government is lying to you in this huge conspiracy involving hundreds/thousands of people, that has lasted for decades"

I mean sheesh gotta give the government department that organises these things credit if they're true, most don't seem to be able to organise a piss up in a brewery, let alone keep the world and his wife from finding out about it. Though it always makes me wonder why if they are willing to kill a shit load of people and in cases like the JFK assassination to kill eye-witnesses to keep them from talking (as has been claimed), they haven't taken out the guys who come up with these conspiracy theories, surely if you've gone to all that trouble arranging an accident for some conspiracy nut wouldn't be too much trouble, especially if he has such oh so damning evidence.

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
well the US goverment did manage to keep area 51 hidden for quite some time. So they are capable of atleast doing some minor "conspiracies".

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
The reason for THE GOVERNMENT TO do this conspiracy theory is to not let the people of the united states actually know what happend to that plane.. the only reason for this story I can figure out is that this plane was also hijacked and in fact SHOT DOWN bye american fighterjets.. they talked about it on the news.. those planes that wasnt heading back to land that where told to do so had a threat of being shot down over them.. now how do you tell people you had to KILL there relatives to protect other people?? well its easier saying the plan crashed into the pentagon... This is the only reason i can come up with for this.. and it kind of makes sense.. So yes that link makes you wonder...

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
Oldfaravid said:
The reason for THE GOVERNMENT TO do this conspiracy theory is to not let the people of the united states actually know what happend to that plane.. the only reason for this story I can figure out is that this plane was also hijacked and in fact SHOT DOWN bye american fighterjets.. they talked about it on the news.. those planes that wasnt heading back to land that where told to do so had a threat of being shot down over them.. now how do you tell people you had to KILL there relatives to protect other people?? well its easier saying the plan crashed into the pentagon... This is the only reason i can come up with for this.. and it kind of makes sense.. So yes that link makes you wonder...
Right ofcourse makes perfect sense ! NOT

so you shoot down a plane, but no witness saw it crash then you move the whole wrekage from the crash site and clean it up without any locals noticing it blow up part of your military HQ to cover it all up.

If you wanted to cover up blowing your own plane out of the sky you would never just say the terrorists blew it up then mess around with the black box abit release some fake soundtrack and problem solved.

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Yep or claim the passengers fought to regain control.

The part about the FBI going round collecting up all the video footage is a complete joke, course they would its evidence, the authorities collect up CCTV camera tapes if a kids gone missing, someone's been murdered etc.

Didn't think they kept Area51 hidden at all, thought was just that they kept what went on there vaguely under wraps (No fly zone and armed guards tend to be a rather large hint something is there, even if don't know exactly what it is). Pissed myself when they announced that the stealth aircraft had been developed there and all the UFO nuts who had been claiming their fuzzy pictures of these funny shaped flying triangles were evidence of the government testing alien spacecraft looked like even bigger prats than they did before.

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
sibanac said:
Right ofcourse makes perfect sense ! NOT

so you shoot down a plane, but no witness saw it crash then you move the whole wrekage from the crash site and clean it up without any locals noticing it blow up part of your military HQ to cover it all up.

If you wanted to cover up blowing your own plane out of the sky you would never just say the terrorists blew it up then mess around with the black box abit release some fake soundtrack and problem solved.

Isnt it? To me it sounds pretty obvious that you take out the aircraft in an unpopulated area and high up in the sky.. that way theres gonna be very little "eye witnesses". And since there was a strike on the pentagon (a terrorist act with a small plane carrying explosives perhaps) why dont take the opportunity to make it the big 757 plane and you dont have to go into debate with people if it was right to shoot down the plane or not.. I am not saying this is what happend.. and for all off you saying that offcaurse FBI will get the tapes.. why havent they been released and made public... Cause they are showing something different other then the cover up story... :touch:

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
Oldfaravid said:
Isnt it? To me it sounds pretty obvious that you take out the aircraft in an unpopulated area and high up in the sky.. that way theres gonna be very little "eye witnesses". And since there was a strike on the pentagon (a terrorist act with a small plane carrying explosives perhaps) why dont take the opportunity to make it the big 757 plane and you dont have to go into debate with people if it was right to shoot down the plane or not.. I am not saying this is what happend.. and for all off you saying that offcaurse FBI will get the tapes.. why havent they been released and made public... Cause they are showing something different other then the cover up story... :touch:
shooting planes down or crashing planes tend to leave alot of mess, not to mention smoke trails, fires and pieces of airplane it will get noticed unless you are in the middle of the sahara, secondly the airliner will know their plane didnt crash into the pentagon, radar operators would know the plane was nowhere near the pentagon on its last know position.

So if you going to cover it up you are not gonne say an big plane crashed into a building in a busy erea when it was a small plane.
You are gonne say bad terrorist blew a plane up and flew another one into a building.
If you want to cover samething up you want the cover to be as simple as posible and as few people as posible to know about it, because the more complex the more risks of leaks

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Oldfaravid said:
.. and for all off you saying that offcaurse FBI will get the tapes.. why havent they been released and made public... Cause they are showing something different other then the cover up story... :touch:

Where did that website get the pictures from the Pentagon security camera from? I'd imagine they were released by the authorities, no? Or was it an intrepid conspiracy theorist who was undercover and stole that tape in a ninja style raid?

Or are you saying because they haven't released every single piece of footage it must be a conspiracy (cos from the words you use in the quote above if they failed to release one of em you would claim THAT was the one that showed it was all a coverup). Fact is you have no right to see all the footage, why should they release it all just for voyeurs to drewl over seeing the plane going in from a variety of angles. Could argue I suppose that its so that we have all the evidence to make up our own mind, but the fact is they released a statement on what happened they released some evidence, if the odd person doesn't believe them after that do you actually think they or any other government official in any country in a similar situation is going to give a flying fuck? Cos even if they did show every piece of footage, some people would just claim it was all faked.

P.S I've also heard some twats claiming that 9/11 was all a Jewish conspiracy and that not one Jewish person died in the twin towers, all the Jews that were supposed to be there were away at the time (having been warned). When it was pointed out by a reporter that Jews were on the lists of death, they then went on to claim that that was all part of the conspiracy and they have been relocated. Can't disprove it, but then that the beauty of the big conspiracy theory anything that doesn't fit you can just claim is part of the coverup.

Oh BTW they're hiding the tapes because it was Elvis who flew the plane into the Pentagon, in anger at them having taken part in his abduction by aliens, which they did in order to get him out of the way because he was going to blow the lid on how he was on the grassy knole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom