conspiracy theory flash thingie

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
:eek2:

Really does make you wonder, especially with the neat little holes !!!.

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
did some further research some of the alleged hijackers of the planes are actually still alive and in some cases the US goverment was told of this. So besides the pentagon story being most likely untrue, some of the alleged hijackers cant be it as they are supposed to be dead.

Also what happened to flight 77, if it didnt crash into the pentagon?

Cyfr

Banned
Bush hides it in his anus, huge blockage.. thats why he talks so much shit :(

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Why does god not answer my prayers? Every night a scream to him, "No more pentagon flash conspiracy threads!!" but he ignores me all the time. Why, you rat fuck bastard, why? :mad:

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
He likes to fuck around with us. He gets some kind of sick pleasure out of it. That's what I think anyway.

mts

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
Why does god not answer my prayers? Every night a scream to him, "No more pentagon flash conspiracy threads!!" but he ignores me all the time. Why, you rat fuck bastard, why? :mad:

Heh, check the creation date on my thread, then on the other threads.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Touché, Mr. mts, touché.

Still, fuck you, this thread and all the other ones it spawned! I now blame you for this plague of paranoid, conspiracy BS!! :p

mts

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
Touché, Mr. mts, touché.

Still, fuck you, this thread and all the other ones it spawned! I now blame you for this plague of paranoid, conspiracy BS!! :p

Muahahahaha, there is no escaping it!

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
this the video that says the plane never crashed into the pentagon and instead the people were moved away 2 a new town and given new identities etc? its bullshit tbh...

people lost there mothers, fathers, husbands, wives, CHILDREN!! in these plane crashes, are you telling me if you lost someone in your family and was told by the government 2 never contact them, you would do that? maybe u could do it for a while, but i doubt any 1 could do it for the rest of there lives, i personally doubt i could do it for 1 month, knowing that my family are mourning my fake death, i couldnt live with myself putting them through such torture, and neithar could a yank. any 1 that could is eithar a patriotic knob head, or just wierd. if im reffering 2 a different conspiracy theory then sorry for spam, but tbh i cant b arsed looking at it. oh and how many random americans know the sound of a missile as they walk through the street :m00: oh and WHOOOOOOOSH what sound u want a plane 2 make? VROOOOOOOOOOOM? also the second explosion crap could b the fact that boeings probably have more than 1 engine DUH! they dont HAVE 2 explode at the same time. and how would those people know how the pentagon SHOULD look like when a plane flys into it?? LETS TRY IT! :clap:

Fianno

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
this the video that says the plane never crashed into the pentagon and instead the people were moved away 2 a new town and given new identities etc? its bullshit tbh...

people lost there mothers, fathers, husbands, wives, CHILDREN!! in these plane crashes, are you telling me if you lost someone in your family and was told by the government 2 never contact them, you would do that? maybe u could do it for a while, but i doubt any 1 could do it for the rest of there lives, i personally doubt i could do it for 1 month, knowing that my family are mourning my fake death, i couldnt live with myself putting them through such torture, and neithar could a yank. any 1 that could is eithar a patriotic knob head, or just wierd.

erm they could have just killed em? save em some hassle making new identities and lets em get some free oil in iraq by making excuse that saddam financed em etc

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Fianno said:
erm they could have just killed em? save em some hassle making new identities and lets em get some free oil in iraq by making excuse that saddam financed em etc

You ! Why haven't you suicide-bombed any Americans ? You fucking ****. Don't you care about justice ? Kill americans now or I will fucking kill you !

Validus

Fledgling Freddie
Oh come on... Theyre the PENTAGON... they could EASILY make new identities.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Validus said:
Oh come on... Theyre the PENTAGON... they could EASILY make new identities.

Yes - and the fact that they could never keep that many people quiet and would therefore be better off killing them all in a 757 crash into the pentagon is of no relevance whatsoever.

You win the really-clever-person award 2004 \o/

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
hang on a minute who said the people in the planes had to be real - they could of just made up fake people and got actors "agents" to play the family of the dead, god damit have you no imagination ;)

mts

Fledgling Freddie
Lorra said:
hang on a minute who said the people in the planes had to be real - they could of just made up fake people and got actors "agents" to play the family of the dead, god damit have you no imagination ;)

I sense great conspiracy potential in you, young padawan. :D

mts

Fledgling Freddie
Lorra said:
well i thought i might aswell jump on the bandwagon

Ye, seems to be the popular thing doing these days.

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
Little thing called Majority Influence well that’s what we call it in the Psychology world :)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
There is only one great conspiracy on this planet.

All alternative energy technology is actively suppressed by the people making huge bucks from oil.

They have to, the world economy would crash if they messed with the oil money.

What's the problem anyway...what we gonna do,
LEAVE IT ALL IN THE GROUND????

Once it's all burnt, it'll take the planet about 6 months to clean itself up.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Which alternative energies are more efficient than oil ?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Most of them Wij, its just the implementation thats expensive. Don't forget to plant your compost now to get your oil in a few tens of millions of years :p

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Just watched it

'Employees watched tape in horror before it was taken by FBI.'......of course they watched in horror it was a plane crashing

'he couldnt fly'....well yes thats why he turned up at flight school, doesnt say he couldnt after he trained.

Those holes in the middle were made by the emergency services to get in.

'What happened to 60 tons of plane and 5000 gallons of fuel?'...... it burnt away, most of a plane will be destroyed in a fire.

'It sounded like a missile'....thankyou Mr missile expert

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Bs

I was sat at home with a busted knee on the day this happened. Watched just about all of the major stuff as it was being reported on CNN/NBC. There was a tail end of a Boeing sticking out of the the outer ring. the Engines were also clearly visible outside. It also crashed slightly short and took out quite a section of the road.

People interviewed outside said they saw the jet comming.

Plain and simple its bull!

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:
I was sat at home with a busted knee on the day this happened. Watched just about all of the major stuff as it was being reported on CNN/NBC. There was a tail end of a Boeing sticking out of the the outer ring. the Engines were also clearly visible outside. It also crashed slightly short and took out quite a section of the road.

People interviewed outside said they saw the jet comming.

Plain and simple its bull!

true, the creator is simply manipulating people with his movie with scary music and fake quotes

also, in the movie the flight instructor said "they could not fly at all", tho i remember 3 years ago that in a interview with him he said that "they could fly but they didnt seem to pay too much attention to landing"

this is probably a bit like some of these UFO hoaxes you see, where they create a enormous story around a simple movie of a 'ufo'

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Morchaoron said:
true, the creator is simply manipulating people with his movie with scary music and fake quotes

Gotta agree there. If it was just text and pictures rather than the fancy flash stuff with the devil-worship music in the background I doubt anyone would even take any notice of it. Let alone believe it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom