Conspiracy Theory!!!!!!11

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Joor said:
Chris you should smoke less :fluffle:

Well About 9/11..you have to go back in time and read history to understand it. I give you 3 word; Problem -Reaction- Solution!

Are you serious?

I don't have to say anything else that that water equals energy was a hoax in the first place, so using it in a video tells me one thing: dat shit is teh bullox!

Well, you can make energy from water by fusion - but thats not gonna happen any time soon :D

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
oh and had to watch the other one also :p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_St._Peter

oh noes!!!!!! SATANICS!!! oh wait.. saint peter... dammit

And im pretty sure that i can find lots of pentagrams on city maps also.. But what does that prove? Pentagrams have many many meanings http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentagram

Pretty easy to come up with conspiracy theories - pretty sure if you take area of the whitehouse, measured in square inches (not meters, then it wouldnt fit into my conspiracy) and divide it with the number of people IN the white house on the 6-6-6 day last week you will get a number that remotely matches the flight number of one of the 911 aircraft (just a wild guess :D) Well you get my point - that symbolistic 'documentary' takes symbols and apply whatever meaning to them they want - hence they thought the pope was worshiping satan instead of saint peter ^_^

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Adlatus Hellbringer said:
Because m8, the USA helped binladens family when Russia last invaded afghanistan (i believe during the cold war altho maybe sumone can correct me on this). They supplied weaponry etc in retun for lucrative oil deals.

Watch the film Lord of War (nicholas cage) and it will give u a real insight into the arms trade and why certain countries trade weapons with grps such as the binladens.
hahaha, i had to laugh at this - YES LETS USE A COMMERCIAL FILM TO CREATE A REAL IMAGE OF HOW THE REAL WORL WORKS!1!!111!1 ITS ALL TRUUUUUUUUUE!

now thats worse than Joor - dont use farenheit 911, lord of war or any other large commercial production to prove a point, it shows naivity (is that a word? danish translation ftw) and bad source of information which gives miscredit in a discussion.

@ elkie
so by that rationel nobody who could have anything against something could make a documentary about that certain subject? thats as much bullshit that this thread can withstand.

you guys needa work on your arguments because they're weak and if you continue that way you'll loose many more debates.

im in for conspiracy theories but myself im critical when it comes to sources and i tend to stay out of discussions like this unless i got some evidence to back me up, which i dont (cept for some commercial shizzle that i dont really belive to be the whole truth and cba to use)

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
hahaha, i had to laugh at this - YES LETS USE A COMMERCIAL FILM TO CREATE A REAL IMAGE OF HOW THE REAL WORL WORKS!1!!111!1 ITS ALL TRUUUUUUUUUE!

now thats worse than Joor - dont use farenheit 911, lord of war or any other large commercial production to prove a point, it shows naivity (is that a word? danish translation ftw) and bad source of information which gives miscredit in a discussion.

@ elkie
so by that rationel nobody who could have anything against something could make a documentary about that certain subject? thats as much bullshit that this thread can withstand.

you guys needa work on your arguments because they're weak and if you continue that way you'll loose many more debates.

im in for conspiracy theories but myself im critical when it comes to sources and i tend to stay out of discussions like this unless i got some evidence to back me up, which i dont (cept for some commercial shizzle that i dont really belive to be the whole truth and cba to use)

M8 the afghan statement at the top is correct... the comment about Lord of War was that if ur into finding out about arms dealing etc then this is a good easy starting pooint... other than that go onto google or whatever. Using films as sources in an argument is perfectly valid as films such as farenheit 911 may not necesarily be all true but they are based on a solid argument which aims to support it with facts. I've read many of Michael moores books and have learnt to take them with a pinch of salt, however a lot of what he says is perfectly valid and ok to use as a source when developing ur own argument ;P

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Also ardd how is the film i mentioned any different from using one of these google films as ur sole argument that 911 was one big conspiracy?

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Joor said:
I got some questions about 9/11.
1. Why did NORAD have drills of jets as weapons video here
2. Why are some of the Hijack 'suspects' alive and well
3. How can they find a passport of a suspected hijacker near the ruins of the World Trade Center ?
4. Why did they release a Fake bin Laden Video Tape ?
5. Where is this boering 757 that Hit the Pentagon on 9/11

Well NORAD did those drills because they believed that one type of attack on the US could come in the form of hijacked planes. They wanted to test response times and procedures for such an attack happening.

As for some of the original suspects that are actually alive (and prob nothing to do with the attacks) i do find this quite odd. However could it not have been down to poor intelligance?

The tape thing aswell is pretty interesting.. ive not made up my mind about that yet hehe :)

Marc

FH is my second home
Joor said:
? what are you trying to say..those pics does not show any plane.

Are you blind? It shows part of the plane near the end. It also disproves it could of been caused by a car bomb. He also shows you how the plane hit the pentagon and the reason why the damage was caused as it was. He also saw the plane hit, as did another person who has had photos published.

But yeah, we could always believe the people who make a living from making up conspiracy thoeries, over actual witnesses couldnt we? Walking-in-a-joor-wonderland.

As for the supposed fake of Bin laden video, the article you linked to has a major fuck up in it which proves its bullshit. I will let you find it out for yourself

Marc

FH is my second home
OK, if the crash at the pentagon was faked (which its not), this would mean that either a. they also planned the world trade attack or b. they knew it was going to happen and did nothing about it. Lets say they knew, how on earth could they plan the fake at the pentagon in such quick time from learning about the planned attack on the world trade centre and how they could keep it a secret without someone spilling the beans. Or, if the us government executed the attack on the world trade centre, how on earth would you get some pilots to agree to give up their lives for it. Rational thinking Joor. No, wait, dont tell me, the FBI have raised some kids in secret for 25 years, not letting them see the outiside world, with the sole intention of being suicide bombers?

Osama is always harping on about how he is persecuted by the west. Fuck me, if he didnt do it do you not think he would come out saying he had nothing to do with it? I could imagine he would say he condoned the attack but due to the magnitude of it, would state it wasnt him.

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
Marc..

Controlling aircraft from the ground is nothing new. The military has been flying obsolete high performance fighter aircraft as target drones since the 1950s. In fact, NORAD (North American Air Defense Command) had at its disposal a number of U.S. Air Force General Dynamics F-106 Delta Dart fighter aircraft configured to be remotely flown into combat as early as 1959 under the auspices of a program know as SAGE. These aircraft could be started, taxied, taken off, flown into combat, fight, and return to a landing entirely by remote control, with the only human intervention needed being to fuel and re-arm them.

To this day, drone aircraft are remotely flown from Air Force and Naval bases all over the country to provide targets for both airborne and ground based weapons platforms.

The bin laden tape was made to boost President Bush's reelection hopes, but it also refocused the nation on terrorism, which polls show helps Bush and here

Marc

FH is my second home
Joor said:
Marc..

Controlling aircraft from the ground is nothing new. The military has been flying obsolete high performance fighter aircraft as target drones since the 1950s. In fact, NORAD (North American Air Defense Command) had at its disposal a number of U.S. Air Force General Dynamics F-106 Delta Dart fighter aircraft configured to be remotely flown into combat as early as 1959 under the auspices of a program know as SAGE. These aircraft could be started, taxied, taken off, flown into combat, fight, and return to a landing entirely by remote control, with the only human intervention needed being to fuel and re-arm them.

To this day, drone aircraft are remotely flown from Air Force and Naval bases all over the country to provide targets for both airborne and ground based weapons platforms.

The bin laden tape was made to boost President Bush's reelection hopes, but it also refocused the nation on terrorism, which polls show helps Bush and here

SO the huge passenger planes were flown by remote control in to the world trade centre? Joor, think rationally. Do you not think something like this would come out? Say you work for american airlines. Even the office junior will know that on that day the planes were remotely controlled. You cant keep everyones mouths shut.

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Marc said:
Are you blind? It shows part of the plane near the end. It also disproves it could of been caused by a car bomb. He also shows you how the plane hit the pentagon and the reason why the damage was caused as it was. He also saw the plane hit, as did another person who has had photos published.

But yeah, we could always believe the people who make a living from making up conspiracy thoeries, over actual witnesses couldnt we? Walking-in-a-joor-wonderland.

As for the supposed fake of Bin laden video, the article you linked to has a major fuck up in it which proves its bullshit. I will let you find it out for yourself

Sadly you're wasting your breath Marc, though I admire your efforts in trying to argue with people who have some bizarre ideas about what constitutes proof.

I've already said on these boards once that the plane that crashed onto the Pentagon was real and the reason I know this is that a very good friend of mine of some 10 years standing was working at the Pentagon when it happened.

Apparently though, the smart comeback to that was that someone else's friend was nearby and didn't see a plane crash.

Fair enough. I just know who I believe about whether or not they only didn't die in the 9/11 hijackings because they decided to go outside for a smoke break.

Conspiracy theories like these disrespect the familes and victims of 9/11 in my opinion.

Dahakon

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Osama is always harping on about how he is persecuted by the west. Fuck me, if he didnt do it do you not think he would come out saying he had nothing to do with it? I could imagine he would say he condoned the attack but due to the magnitude of it, would state it wasnt him.

Just a little peice of info for you, the only thing that
Osama had to do with 9/11 was giving $1 million to the person that actually planed it, oh and he only started calling his orgonisation Al Quieda (sp?) after 9/11 when her hear the name from the Americans.

As for the News, ofc it is biased, theres all this talk about bringing democracy to other countries, yet the News never mentions the African Dictatorships, that commit genoside on their own populations, that our (USA + UK) which our governments actually support because they have oil which they give to us for cheap prices.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Dahakon said:
... he only started calling his orgonisation Al Quieda (sp?) after 9/11 when her hear the name from the Americans.

just... no
if your going to spout crap at least try to make it look convincing

wikipedia link

dont believe wikipedia ?

try this then

go, educate yourself

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
LOL i cant believe you lot are still arguing with Joor you know he is right and will never NEVER listen to anyone elses opinions cause the whole world is wrong and him and his band of geniuses are right

Thats all i am going to say in this matter, i have been avoiding this discussion

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Cadiva said:
Sadly you're wasting your breath Marc, though I admire your efforts in trying to argue with people who have some bizarre ideas about what constitutes proof.

I've already said on these boards once that the plane that crashed onto the Pentagon was real and the reason I know this is that a very good friend of mine of some 10 years standing was working at the Pentagon when it happened.

Apparently though, the smart comeback to that was that someone else's friend was nearby and didn't see a plane crash.

Fair enough. I just know who I believe about whether or not they only didn't die in the 9/11 hijackings because they decided to go outside for a smoke break.

Conspiracy theories like these disrespect the familes and victims of 9/11 in my opinion.

Well said m8 i to had a family friend who died during the 9/11 attacks and i agree, making out that the whole thing was just a big 'conspiracy' does disrespect the families of those who died.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Adlatus Hellbringer said:
Well said m8 i to had a family friend who died during the 9/11 attacks and i agree, making out that the whole thing was just a big 'conspiracy' does disrespect the families of those who died.

and if it was true would it be quite disrespectful to all the "arabian" people who gets blamed for it? :p

Lethul

FH is my second home
Joor said:
Marc..

and dont forget

"On the morning of December 1, 1984, a remotely controlled Boeing 720 transport took off from Edwards Air Force Base
(Edwards, California), made a left-hand departure and climbed to an altitude of 2300 feet."

1984 and remotely controlled boeings, id think they could manage to get two (i say two cause a real conspirasit person would say pentagon and the last one wasnt planes! :p) in 2001 too

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Raven said:
why do all films that "uncover the truth" always have lots of flashing lights, strange angles and split second long info bites? i saw the film about 9/11 on google video, forget the name now, was interesting and raised a few questions, i dont think its true though.

was that the documentary about conspiricy theory on 9/11..

where they focused on the pentagon crash where you couldnt see any wreckage of a plane in the building etc etc? as if they saying it was a misile?

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Ontopic!

Death to Godskitchen

Silence peon, or the ravers shall be set upon thee.

props to Dallas for finding the pic of the one who pissed himself.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Them pictures almost made me want to go to one of these clubs, or where ever the hell they 'hang out' at Cozak ^^

Gamahs house tbh ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom