Conspiracy Theory!!!!!!11

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Ok, it was NOT America who bombed the World Trade Centre, it was not Al-Quida! It was... GodsKitchen! I have proof, I awoke this morning and in my half asleep state I began to look at the posters on my walls, I have a few promo posters from when I visited Ibiza back in 2001 and the Godskitchen one caught my eye and made me think they bombed the world trade centre.
Basicly when I was out there for a few months each poster for the event had a different way of showing the little GK Angel, people spitting fire and the flames coming up as the Angel, someone throwing flowers into the air and the flowers making the shape of the Angel etc etc...
But THIS on Tuesday 11th September 2001:

Coincidence?? I THINK NOT!!

(yes it took me 5 years to notice this:eek6: )

Marc

FH is my second home
hehe :D

Joor gonna go mad when he sees this thread :D

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i like Amnesia

That is a weird coincedence tho i have to admit

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Thadius said:
Whats the manager of Scum doing djing there! :eek:

please dont compare the legend with a football manager :( it makes baby jesus cry ;p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Joor said:
"The New World Order is closer than you think, you might want to pass this around, it makes sense to learn about the truth. Featuring Alex Jones, David Icke and voice of Norm Chomsky"

David Icke

i turned it off after reading that part in the description.

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
"The New World Order is closer than you think, you might want to pass this around, it makes sense to learn about the truth. Featuring Alex Jones, David Icke and voice of Norm Chomsky"

David Icke

i turned it off after reading that part in the description.

:worthy:

:england:

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
Raven, people can change you know.. yes i know how icke was 10 years ago.

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
Adlatus Hellbringer said:
I just watched that vid and can i say what utter bullshit it was.

So howcome is it bullxxx ?

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Joors and those fucking videos remember us arguing over vent while pveing on alb merilin everyone is like shut up joor and andy!, fact is WE WILL NEVER KNOW WHO DO IT that video holds some ok evidence BUT when you watch that you got to look at the other side of things like who is this guy who made it? What are his motives? Has he got anything against the usa goverment? why would he make this video when most of his evidence is not backed-up

Kinag

Part of the furniture
George W. Bush is trying to put his father's plans into action imo.

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Im sorry all that video shows is a load of triangles... referances to the illuminati... and a hypothysis that says the US Governmant was behind 9/11? It had no propper argumant whatsoever.

Also we know who was behind these attacks. it's called al quadia (sp?) an extremeist grp who incase u hadnt been watching the news we have been trying to eradicate for God knows how long.

I just cant stand all these dan brown, da vinci code shitty arguments.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Im sorry all that video shows is a load of triangles... referances to the illuminati... and a hypothysis that says the US Governmant was behind 9/11? It had no propper argumant whatsoever.

Also we know who was behind these attacks. it's called al quadia (sp?) an extremeist grp who incase u hadnt been watching the news we have been trying to eradicate for God knows how long.

I just cant stand all these dan brown, da vinci code shitty arguments.

Answer me one thing, how come the Bin Laden family was visitors at George W. Bush's family house when George Bush Sr. was the president of the USA?

I find it weird (and more than a coincidence) that the Bush family had close ties to the Bin Laden family.

Another fact which is weird is that before George W. Bush's Oil Company went bankrupt, the bin laden family filled in cash so they would own a larger share of the Company.

The Bush Family company happens to be a weapon export (I might have mixed the facts on this one, but it's something along those lines), and by sending the army into war all the time, who is gaining money on it?

The ones who are providing the army with weapons of course...

I'm all for the Conspiracy Theory as well, as I've always loved hidden messages and ancient orders like the Illuminati and the Templars.

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
u might want to think that ppl who actually try to bring up evidence for something like the americans most beloved child would make their point understandable without constant repeats of bullshit to shitty background music and screenwide annoyingly flashing subtitles

9/11 brought the world behind the US, all over the world ppl went out onto the streets, lay down flowers and this should be remembered for the sake of those died there

That a misguided government managed to lose all this sympathy in a few month and after a few years even turned it around is a whole different story and shouldn't lead anyone to happily accept everything ppl throw at him

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
Answer me one thing, how come the Bin Laden family was visitors at George W. Bush's family house when George Bush Sr. was the president of the USA?

I find it weird (and more than a coincidence) that the Bush family had close ties to the Bin Laden family.

Another fact which is weird is that before George W. Bush's Oil Company went bankrupt, the bin laden family filled in cash so they would own a larger share of the Company.

The Bush Family company happens to be a weapon export (I might have mixed the facts on this one, but it's something along those lines), and by sending the army into war all the time, who is gaining money on it?

The ones who are providing the army with weapons of course...

I'm all for the Conspiracy Theory as well, as I've always loved hidden messages and ancient orders like the Illuminati and the Templars.

Because m8, the USA helped binladens family when Russia last invaded afghanistan (i believe during the cold war altho maybe sumone can correct me on this). They supplied weaponry etc in retun for lucrative oil deals.

Watch the film Lord of War (nicholas cage) and it will give u a real insight into the arms trade and why certain countries trade weapons with grps such as the binladens.

Joor

Can't get enough of FH

First I agree, video was to short. But I can give you a 2 hour long lecture about 9/11 if you are interested ?

2nd...comon, try turn off the TV and find some alternate news. CNN/Fox news..every major news channel is fake. F.eks, take a look at the media coverage of the crisis in the Middle East.
The Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza remains hidden in the news media, and Israeli colonization of the occupied terrorities appears to be a defensive move rather than an offensive one.
They have become complicit in carrying out Israel's PR campaign.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
That movie with the triangles made me lmao irl.

What a load of complete and utter bollocks.

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
Bugz said:
That movie with the triangles made me lmao irl.

What a load of complete and utter bollocks.
ye hehe some people got high creativity :

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Joor said:
ye hehe some people got high creativity :

It seems to me as though they are trying to leech every concinidance etc.

The first movie had me gripped and showed quite a lot of shocking things. However, they then made a couple of more movies which touched on petty things.

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Joor said:
First I agree, video was to short. But I can give you a 2 hour long lecture about 9/11 if you are interested ?

2nd...comon, try turn off the TV and find some alternate news. CNN/Fox news..every major news channel is fake. F.eks, take a look at the media coverage of the crisis in the Middle East.
The Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza remains hidden in the news media, and Israeli colonization of the occupied terrorities appears to be a defensive move rather than an offensive one.
They have become complicit in carrying out Israel's PR campaign.

If BBC News 24 etc is fake then why am i paying my television lisence? Its open ended statements like this that are stupid. Are u honestly saying that every news channel is fake? in which case who am i supposed to believe on anything?
What proof do u have that these broadcasting companies are fake? What professional title do u hold that allows u to give me a 2 hour factually based argument on 9/11?

The Bush family may have had ties with binladen in the past but they sure as hell dont now. Extremeism is to blame for a lot of the crap that goes on in the world atm. Fanatics hell bent on dying for their cause while taking as many inocents as they can with them to make as big a statement as they possibly can. The war on terror is real (as madrid showed and the london underground attacks) and the sooner u peeps who think the illuminati or watever are behind all this realise that the better ;p keep it for ur dan brown books :D

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
The Bush business as far as i know is not weapon export but Oil, thats where part of the "War for Oil" stuff comes from
But its not that easy, George Bush has ties with Halliburton, a private military contractor that has been earning a considerable amount by supporting the troops throughout the last 2 wars.
But actually its on a larger scale as the american economy as a whole profits from war due the huge defence budget that goes to coperate america not only for building weapons and ammunitions but also for providing food service or cleaning the latrines etc during and in the aftermath of the war.
But as big a business the whole military contracting and weapon industry is, what comes after the war. Free markets sound like a good thing but what it actually means for a newly "freed" country is that there are international companies beeing able to compete more aggressivly than any company of the warstruck country. They are literally taking over. And with the companies comes the influence of the foreign governments...

So its not only about those who provide weapons but about a system that benefits from the loss of life.
Modern imperialism in the last few years often disguised as means to bring democracy or freedom

And the public is naive enough to either believe the media coverage of their elected leaders and their spokespeople in the news or yet another conspiracy theory that blames a small grp of ppl scheming behind the scenes.

Maybe it is a small grp of ppl, a secret society, the CIA or maybe Hitlers illegitimacy daughter in the guise of Britney Spears but a few ppl can only have that much influence if ppl let them.
Ignorance and indifference are the root of this evil (God bless Kitty Genovese) and the only thing that will change that is if ppl start to get off their arses...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
why do all films that "uncover the truth" always have lots of flashing lights, strange angles and split second long info bites? i saw the film about 9/11 on google video, forget the name now, was interesting and raised a few questions, i dont think its true though.

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
What joor is referring to when he talks about fake news is that the 24h news networks need the government input, they need the interviews, they need ppl to appear on camera or they will not able to compete ... In the end this makes neutral news reporting impossible coz u won't piss of the ones earning u money....

@Bush <-> bin laden
Why wouldn't the bush family have connections to the bin laden family ?
Ossama is not the whole family and the media here often described him in the role of the black sheep.
So why would it be blameable at all to have connections to them ?

@ <War on Terror>
The term "War on Terror" is an as convienent bait for the naive as "bringing democracy/freedom" is...
I agree that extremists, fanatics, suicide bombers etc are a big problem and we must find ways to deal with them, that has to be stressed to no end, but those ways cannot involve killing even more innocents or a large scale reduction of privacy, wiretapping, CCTV etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom