Consider doing a "Mass RVR Event" on Mid

If you could make it for the Mass RVR Event for the date and time set would you come?

• Hell yeah

Votes: 109 90.8%
  • No way

Votes: 11 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Here is the deal..

I am considering to do a "Mass RVR Event" on mid. "Why in the name of the holy lord would you do that you hib scum?!" you might be thinking, and fair enough. But, i got the feeling you have alot in common with the average hib, aka you wanna give some payback to the albs, but haven't really had a real oportunity to do so. Thats why i had this crazy idea about how fun it could be to put some spirit back in the mids, the mids i remember as being very good at defending their own realm and always coming out strong and effective when raiding albs and yes, hibs..

Anyways, for such an event i would need a high percentage turnup and frankly, i have no clue if you would find this interesting, hence why i am asking if you would be interested at all. I know a poll aint exactly the answer, but should atleast give me an impression of the actual interest.

You might not like me and i might not like you aswell and so be it. But if we both have one thing in common:" We want fun!", this could turn out good.

Since all i got on Mid is a rr4LX healer in SI gear with no crafting skill at all. I would need a crazy mid to start a "weapons of mass destruction factory"(making shjtloads of rams/trebs) Secondly a comitted Warlord heavy tank for some ram driving and a Hunter to lead a "Fools Bow grp"

If you wanna know more, check these threads out. Should give you an idea of what all this is about ->

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=201307

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=201927

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=201941

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=201942

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Bradman here and ready!!!!

Ninja's forever!

Btw mastard <I would need a crazy mid to start a "weapons of mass destruction factory"(making shjtloads of rams/trebs) Secondly a comitted Warlord heavy tank for some ram driving and a Hunter to lead a "Fools Bow group>

Im the heavy tank!!

And for fools bow group, people i usually ask are gustav/denarius/guten. There always online and a very good help.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Sounds like damn good fun, SH standing by to FB the hell out of some doors :)

hanza

Fledgling Freddie
i m rather sure that TDA will be highly interested, can forecast at last one FG running with 3 treb/ram makers and a warlord driver, guild vaults are loaded with siege etc...

we might even have a second group but can't promess anything while it s summer, and unlike our treefriends collegues, mids are hots rabbits that likes to shag when sun comes out :p

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
Good idea!

1100+ WC here. I could make siege for u.
Just pm any of my toons below. :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
mastard if you want log on to mid, and can pm one of my chars if you want help knowing who can do what, etc build seige, fb groups/ninja grps.

All my alts are in Savage Conclave, mostly on bradlex or a name with fionr in it.:) :england:

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
BG warrior available - can carry tons of dim rams

or

FB Hunter ML10 Soj for grp port, can carry 4 dim rams or so..

count me in!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
old.Whoodoo said:
I hear the albs shouting "Hibgard" already...good!

Wouldnt that class as crossrealming?

I mean communicating using a public board to double team Albion? ...

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I think this sounds like a great idea and from reading the Hib forum and then seeing most of albion all green it looked like hibs had loads of fun :)

Having only /level 20 chars in hib and being a hib n00b it wasnt really my thing but doign this in mid is DEFINITELY my thing and i think you will get a nice turnout given enough notice etc :)

Hope it all works out and tbh i dont care what realm you play aslong as when you play mid you do it for fun - same goes for people with alb mains who play mid alts from time to time etc :)

*EDIT* poll says 22 hell yeah and zero to no so i think that tells its own story too hehe

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:

Its not like i am gonna dual log a hib toon to lead a zerg there while doing the same on mid, even tho the thought seems cool ;p

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:

Thadius go away when your not wanted!:kissit:

P.S. you smell.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Mastarde You crazy Hib You!:)

Im in on anyolrealm you pick...:) Getting to kick some Alb but and get some steeming back into Mid wouldnt be to bad!:)

Ill just see what is needed when its time and come with that...:)

/Charmangle

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
mastade it was fun when you did it on hib as i was in youre group.. just tell when and where il be there on mid to...

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
count me in if it's a day i can turn up :) i got a 50 supp sm in rogs!! im hoping to get some more arti encounters done asap, but help on mid is often short at best for us people with no friends :(

who voted no btw ... was probably some lame alb troll!

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
count me in if it's a day i can turn up :) i got a 50 supp sm in rogs!! im hoping to get some more arti encounters done asap, but help on mid is often short at best for us people with no friends :(

who voted no btw ... was probably some lame alb troll!
stop stalking me m8zor !

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Sounds fun, and that's the only good reason for playing this game. Nor do I give a tu'penny f**k what realm you usually play, when you're on Mid I'll happily follow.

Nice initiative. :drink:

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
Kvadi said:
Sounds fun, and that's the only good reason for playing this game. Nor do I give a tu'penny f**k what realm you usually play, when you're on Mid I'll happily follow.

Nice initiative. :drink:
As above

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Here is the deal..

I am considering to do a "Mass RVR Event" on mid. "Why in the name of the holy lord would you do that you hib scum?!" you might be thinking, and fair enough. But, i got the feeling you have alot in common with the average hib, aka you wanna give some payback to the albs, but haven't really had a real oportunity to do so. Thats why i had this crazy idea about how fun it could be to put some spirit back in the mids, the mids i remember as being very good at defending their own realm and always coming out strong and effective when raiding albs and yes, hibs..

Anyways, for such an event i would need a high percentage turnup and frankly, i have no clue if you would find this interesting, hence why i am asking if you would be interested at all. I know a poll aint exactly the answer, but should atleast give me an impression of the actual interest.

You might not like me and i might not like you aswell and so be it. But if we both have one thing in common:" We want fun!", this could turn out good.

Since all i got on Mid is a rr4LX healer in SI gear with no crafting skill at all. I would need a crazy mid to start a "weapons of mass destruction factory"(making shjtloads of rams/trebs) Secondly a comitted Warlord heavy tank for some ram driving and a Hunter to lead a "Fools Bow grp"

If you wanna know more, check these threads out. Should give you an idea of what all this is about ->

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=201307

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=201927

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=201941

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=201942

The prob so far has not been about organising raids, the prob is about ppl turning up and actually listening to the Raidleader. Ok 20ppl here say im up for it and shit, but in the end of the evening thats all what ya got mostly on our side. There are always ppl just sticking in the bg not listening, makeing it very hard to work. And i heard that numbers in the hib zerg was 100+, we hardly get 50.

Im up for it, as i asked you in ure hib tread that i might do it, to not in direct contact ofc, work together to attack albion.

Best ppl in mid for certain jobs might be:

To ninja: Bradlex, he prolly has a nice list of all ppl willing to join in a ninja take.
To make rams: I think every1 cna make rams, i can as well. Bu ti think ive seen Gustav mostly on that job.
Hunter groups: Denarius and SH guild are the best options.
Ramdriving: me me me ;).

Lets see what comes of it,
only time will tell.

Vav

Dilanta

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
The prob so far has not been about organising raids, the prob is about ppl turning up and actually listening to the Raidleader. Ok 20ppl here say im up for it and shit, but in the end of the evening thats all what ya got mostly on our side. There are always ppl just sticking in the bg not listening, makeing it very hard to work.

No it's not. It's been done many times and lots of things have been achieved.
You make it sound like it's a problem that all people active in the front is in the same BG. On the contrary it's a great asset to know that everyone in the BG is aware of things happening - even if they run in fg's just doing their own thing - they can actually stop incs and other stuff.

And as for your accusations about people not listening to the raidleader - you already know what I think about those.

Be excellent to eachother!

Denarius

Loyal Freddie
Time to give it to the albs from the rear tbh! :D Daddy stylee! , SH will answer to give these bastids some payback baby ! xxxx:twak:

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Warlord warrior, 56 dim rams in house vaults, bruiser if we run out :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom