Conserning Remoteaccess-Excalibur

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
darkho said:
now as this dick has put it all out of all and sundery to see in FH i was going to find him when i get back on line proper next week

good luck dude i will be seeing u in game and hope u redy with fraps u going to need it for what i am going to do to u

Think you have just shot yourself in the foot with that comment, i dont understand why people are defending him, when he says he is going to log on after his 7 day ban and harass another player.

darkho said:
but now i will simply pee him off totaly in a way GOA RIGHTNOW will simply banned my account then buy 1 mo and pl me self a new set of level 50 chars on it i dont care about that account and the player who wishes to try his best toflam ppl off on FH when it all shuld have been dun on rightnow

Dark prophecy would be better off without you, i cant believe your willing to get an account banned over your own stupid petty actions that led to this, no decent player would do that and no decent human being would say those things in the way you did, if you have come looking for sympathy, i think yo will find thay you are /ignore.

if people think what he said in game is ok then go up to a black policeman (or white one) and say it, am sure he/she will not mind at all...

Oh and GOA have ways of finding new accounts and banning them too.

Its people like you that give Guns a bad name...

:m00:

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Shenysh said:
1. this is not a movie
2. this is not america
3. as I have said repeatedly, /ignore dont work cross-servers
4. he called me a gay cocksucking ******boy
5. irl you can punch offensive people
and feel free to go to the states and call a colored man ******, think you be coming home with a colored eye.

and necro, row row row your boat, gently down the stream!

1 and 2: and ?
3: shit happens, then you have to use your logic, and just dont read any pm which starts with his name ? :)
4: and ? well maybe its just me but i rather laugh on these comments than getting upset. You feel offended by someone who knows nothing about you, never ever seen you or talked to you IRL. I'm not sure which is more funny tbh..
5: sure thats surely a good way to deal with abusive ppl, good going xD come on i would be dead by now if i would punch everyone who said any rude thing to me in my life :) Try to LEARN how to deal with this kind of ppl. They are usually simple minded, less intelligent, poorly educated. Really not hard to play them tbh. It's like if you would never answer him after his first abusive word, this did finish in 3 lines. noooo you rather pushed him more with your threats :) There are much to be learned youg padawan :)

p.s.: I said this countless times, and still thinking the same. Some ppl getting this game waaaay too serious. Its for both of you tbh.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Uberlama said:
I don't wish to defend him, nor judge the thread starter, but I don't understand why do you find the word ****** so uhm abusing? regarding you. Maybe it's just me and possible I saw quite a lot of american film lately where this word is used so often, and not in abusive sentences, just another version of dude etc. (not to mention 1: he wasn't saying ****** to you , but it was the enemy who he referred to 2: ignore is your friend). I wonder if you did report GTA3 makers as well when you played it and found such comments from the first second ^^ And reporting and/or banning someone for SAYing anything actually is plain stupid. It's like punishing someone for the things are in his/her head. If you can't deal with such easy lets say as you did, abusive comments, I wouldn't advise you to go out to the real life where you will meet a lot more worse scenarios. I wonder what are you going to do with them there. Report to the police because they said rude things to you ? :) and there you cant even /filter nor /ignore xD

Well flame me if you wish, but this is still just a game, and a not existing reality. have fun flaming.

p.s.: Notice, I was only talking about this little part of that conversation, until the thread starter said he will report the guy for saying that word. The rest is out of my intereset, and he should have ignored him from that point. That part of this conversation went too far no doubt.

The continue use of the language which he threw out would actually land him in trouble with the police - it is actually teh sort of behaviour that is trying to be cut out of the world.

Though in some circles it deemed ok use of the word (ie - coloured aimed at coloured person) it isnt acceptable for alot of people.. You want to use films as an example.. then ok :D

Take Rush Hour as an example (maybe the second one). Chris tucker says "alright my ******" (or similar) and the other people are ok with it..

Jackie Chan then says the same thing and they try to kick the shit out of him for doing so.....

OH and a point to note... just a couple weeks ago a bloke was given an £80 fine for saying Fuck in public. He was having a private conversation that a WPC heard and she decided to give an on the spot fine. So just guess what this kind of outburst would lead to

Tilda

Tsabo said:
If you're really THAT offended by language such as this, then why why oh dear god why did you turn your bad language filter off?

I personally think that you are one of those people like myself that doesn't find a single word mentioned here to be offensive, but just got out of his pram just that little bit too much that you decided to be an ass and start sending off SS reports like a good little boy scout.

Not that that is enough but now you decide to try and parade your "good deed" to the rest of the community in some pathetic attempt to be put on a pedastool and have a shiney bright red ribbon pinned to your chest.

Good going junior.

</sarcastic clap>

tbh, if he'd had a go like that at me, i'd have reported him too. Yes I think the language is rude and offensive, although I can tolerate it, its uncalled for. If I can get a jerk like him a ban for saying that, then I will, hes the sort who shouldnt be allowed to play.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Some of the most pointless arguments trying to defend his actions I have ever read - turn /filter on, don't read his comments, its a game...

blah blah blah blah blah blah would be a more constuctive argument than the mindless tripe on here.

Simply a little boy who deservered to be banned perma imo for what he said and I cannot think of a single thing that justifies his actions.. It saddens me almost as much reading comments from people thinking either a) what he said wasnt that bad or b) it didnt really matter what he said - no wonder in todays society there is still ignorance and racism with people around like that and people trying to justify his actions in one way or another.....

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
OH and a point to note... just a couple weeks ago a bloke was given an £80 fine for saying Fuck in public. He was having a private conversation that a WPC heard and she decided to give an on the spot fine. So just guess what this kind of outburst would lead to

Olol, I'm not sure what to say to this. First it makes me wonder where the world heading when ppl can't curse freely , as there should be hmm dunno the english word but I'm allowed to say actually anything, as it's not dictatorial system. At least here. But last news I heard it's not that in England neither ^^ tho I'm not familiar with the rules and restricitons of free speech there xD And such as giving fine for saying fuck in public its just pathetic to be honest. Any sport event will be good economy income for police there then xD

Corran

Part of the furniture
Uberlama said:
Olol, I'm not sure what to say to this. First it makes me wonder where the world heading when ppl can't curse freely , as there should be hmm dunno the english word but I'm allowed to say actually anything, as it's not dictatorial system. At least here. But last news I heard it's not that in England neither ^^ tho I'm not familiar with the rules and restricitons of free speech there xD And such as giving fine for saying fuck in public its just pathetic to be honest. Any sport event will be good economy income for police there then xD

Aye, I was in histerics when listening to the radio and heard this... really the stupid bitch of a WPC should walk away if she didnt want to hear them talking (i mean for fuck sake she was in a skate park - what she expect to hear? )

To be honest, parts of Britain is bloody awful with the shit we got to put up with, the government is useless (but then no matter who put in power they all are crap) and they just bring in more and more rules which are not needed. They will just file it under something stupid like "public indecency" and do whatever they like. Edit: with that said sometimes it is needed, but more common sense needs to be applied in certain areas, just disappointing that they ledgislate for things that not needed and totally ignore areas where ti plan to see things need doing.

Was at a Rangers match few weeks back (shit team but free tickets and i miss my football still :( ) and it unbelievable.
Within a dozen seats of me I had racist shouts, secertarism (sp) shouting, constant torrent of swearing and insults at the ref (whom had a good match, just the guy abusing had no clue about football and its rules like most the crowd-would be great to get them to try describe offside because i bet they cant and i reckon they have no idea about when rules last updated).

So as you say, they could easily make a fortune from fining these people (may start to happen tbh, Fifa threatening Scotland with 2 year international ban if they dont cut out secertarism-especially between rangers/celtic) but they dont. The rules seem fluid half the time and thats why alot of problems happen. BUT there are certain things you cant do in almost any country that will cause police to get involved (Inciting religious hatred/racism - trying to invoke violence etc) and the type of governing you are under dont change this

Nerve

Loyal Freddie
While that's some seriously over the top shit language which does deserve a report, I don't really see what you expect after yelling things like 'WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM' and then pm'ing him about getting some skills and leeching and stuff. You don't go sticking your dick in a hornets nest and then come home crying to mum about them nasty wasps do you ?

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Nerve said:
You don't go sticking your dick in a hornets nest and then come home crying to mum about them nasty wasps do you ?

goes to find a hornets nest and some bonjelo... :eek7:

:m00:

Shenysh

Banned
Nerve said:
While that's some seriously over the top shit language which does deserve a report, I don't really see what you expect after yelling things like 'WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM' and then pm'ing him about getting some skills and leeching and stuff. You don't go sticking your dick in a hornets nest and then come home crying to mum about them nasty wasps do you ?
there is a really big diffrence between yelling "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM" and saying "wtf is your problem?=/" ...

Nerve

Loyal Freddie
Shenysh said:
there is a really big diffrence between yelling "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM" and saying "wtf is your problem?=/" ...

Computer says no...

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
darkho said:
1 he sed to me (wich odds on he dont have onthe screene put a fh post slagging me off) rofl this lil chiled seems to wantto put a post here slagging him self off

2 yess i had uthere things goin on but not in game irl and yess i shuoldent have took it out on him

3 remoteaccess is not banned from game ur answer

4 i am taking a brake from game for irl problems

5 why the friggs did u bother to put this in FH only a chiled like player like ur self wuold do this

6 i got an email form rightnow worning me that if any 1 els has proof of me doing a simaler thing to them i will end up with a 7 day suspension not a bann

7 as if i care about what rightnow GOA say about there COD at mo ive got way to much going on to be botherd with game crap

a game is just a game and yess i no i shuoldent take IRL in to game and take it out on any 1 els but the fact of the matter is i did

now as this dick has put it all out of all and sundery to see in FH i was going to find him when i get back on line proper next week

but now i will simply pee him off totaly in a way GOA RIGHTNOW will simply banned my account then buy 1 mo and pl me self a new set of level 50 chars on it i dont care about that account and the player who wishes to try his best toflam ppl off on FH when it all shuld have been dun on rightnow

good luck dude i will be seeing u in game and hope u redy with fraps u going to need it for what i am going to do to u

To quote from a favourite film of mine (Pulp Fiction) - English motherfucker, do you speak it? :twak:

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Read the rest of the posts on this thread AND I have decided a few things -

#1 - No one has mentioned the Nazis so...Remoteaccess is fcking Hitler's love-child with Mussolini or somesuch and has their morality etc.

#2 - Necromania doesn't know when to stop digging a hole for himself, but he is a friend of mine so please give him a break, he was born that way :p .

#3 - The guy who posted this is getting quite whiney in his replies now and I'm considering using ageist terms against him :eek7: . Same effect? I think not.

#4 - Lots of people have too much time to post on these forums, like me!

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
1. Its only on page 8...give it time

2. I know what you are saying tbh

3. Leave him alone, he is only 12.

4.I Agree :)

5. There is no spoon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom