Conserning Remoteaccess-Excalibur

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
Neither doesnt we.

Bugger, I need to spread teh lurve more:(

Darkho aka Remoteaccess is one of the games losers. He has a shit attitude to so many in game its quite funny. He then comes on here blathering away like some window licker on the short bus. I had some gr8 pm's until recently, he decided to send to me. I was never sure wether he disliked me or wanted to shag my leg tho;)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
elbeek said:
Darkho aka Remoteaccess is one of the games losers.

your 2 of a kind then

elbeek said:
He has a shit attitude to so many in game

you mean he has shit attitude to like 5 ppl. or your talking about 500.000 ?

dont come to this forum. and say that he has shit attitude to soo many ppl. when i think like 10 times as many ppl hate you for your attitude.. dont you agree ?

elbeek

Part of the furniture
necromania said:
your 2 of a kind then

dont come to this forum. and say that he has shit attitude to soo many ppl. when i think like 10 times as many ppl hate you for your attitude.. dont you agree ?

Who the fuck rattled your cage?....oh yus, you are Freggy need I say more?

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
elbeek said:
Who the fuck rattled your cage?....oh yus, you are Freggy need I say more?

yes you do

you come here and say that remoteacces got shit attitude to alot ppl when you do have alot worse attitude to alot inoccent ppl....

and who cares if im freggy , or if was Jesus Lol.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Remoteacces insultet someone,. he got Reportet = END of STORY!.

so tards stop flaming him and move on with your lifes. you doesnt have to talk to him anymore if you dont want to. then just /ignore him instead.....

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
I think the fact you keep sticking up for him (understandable if hes your friend) will make people post in reply to yours, especially people who have had the pleasure of his lil pms (me being one of many).

I dont find it offensive, actually more amusing but doesnt hide the fact he shouldnt use language like that to other people. shouldve been given a 7 day holiday imo not just a warning.

i shouldnt be posting anyways, dont even play anymore :twak:

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Stop trying to defend him necro, many people here including myself are basing their opinion on their own experiences with this guy. Just because he's not an asshole towards you does not mean he's not to 90% of other players. In fact people like him are more likely to try hard to hang on to the few friends they have, which would explain why you've never seen his true colours.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Smellysox said:

:D:D

yarally7oc.jpg

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Just the fact that the guy thinks the 'gratz, reported!' bit is because of him taking a kill, rather than over the swearing, shows that he needs to sort some shit out. He obviously doesn't seem to think calling someone a ****** or swearing like a 10 y/o is such a bad thing to do, so he can piss off for all I care.

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:

i don't hate Beeksie ... does that mean i've got a shit attitude as well now? :p

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
your 2 of a kind then

Looks whos talking.. your like the biggest morron on this server.. :D

Pirkel said:
So many morons in this thread it's amazing :(
Ya its amasing.. \o/

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
so tards stop flaming him and move on with your lifes. you doesnt have to talk to him anymore if you dont want to. then just /ignore him instead.....

Keep calling people tards and you may find they will flame you and not your idiotic mate... and whatever you say...he is idiotic - and feel free to try one of your classy comebacks on me for saying this - maybe try "you're the idiot"?

I genuinely cannot believe you are trying to defend someone when the Screenies show what his comments were.. If that was someone I had known in game since day 1 I wouldnt bother to defend that kind of thing and would probably not want to speak to them again myself as I don't need people like that in my life in any way shape or form..

I eagerly await your reply.........................*

*I am off to watch tv so thats a bit of a lie tbh cos I can wait really...

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Freggy will defend Darwhore because, as in rl, twats tend to stick together.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
evzy said:
Keep calling people tards and you may find they will flame you and not your idiotic mate... and whatever you say...he is idiotic - and feel free to try one of your classy comebacks on me for saying this - maybe try "you're the idiot"?

I genuinely cannot believe you are trying to defend someone when the Screenies show what his comments were.. If that was someone I had known in game since day 1 I wouldnt bother to defend that kind of thing and would probably not want to speak to them again myself as I don't need people like that in my life in any way shape or form..

I eagerly await your reply............................

as i said, i dont think hes actions at this incident is fair AT ALL!. but as i allso said, hes a nice guy against me and my friends so i dont have problem with him at all....

i allso think that regarding this incident its fully fair that the guy reports him so he can get hes punishment.

so your saying that if you had a friend since day 1 . and he does some stupid stuff, you wouldnt even talk to him anymore ? lmao.

even ive done alot stupid stuff ingame, but i still have the friends i need. and the enemies i need...

Muldini

Loyal Freddie
necromania said:
even ive done alot stupid stuff ingame, but i still have the friends i need. and the enemies i need...

elbeek said:
Freggy will defend Darwhore because, as in rl, twats tend to stick together.

:clap:
Sry, couldnt resist

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
so your saying that if you had a friend since day 1 . and he does some stupid stuff, you wouldnt even talk to him anymore ? lmao.

It depends on what you class as stupid stuff I guess - if he/she pulled the entire of tangs whilst in a group of lvl 20's...hey no problem... If he/she started spouting racist crap at people then yeah that person wouldnt be considered a friend of mine any more - those are the kind of friends I can do without tbh..

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
evzy said:
It depends on what you class as stupid stuff I guess - if he/she pulled the entire of tangs whilst in a group of lvl 20's...hey no problem... If he/she started spouting racist crap at people then yeah that person wouldnt be considered a friend of mine any more - those are the kind of friends I can do without tbh..

as long as he doesnt say stuff like that to me or my friends.. i cant see why he cant be my friend. first time he does bad stuff against me or my friends, i wouldnt consider him as my friend anymore..

IF i read this forum and i never heard of him. i wouldnt be hes friend either i suppose.. but ive known him for along time. and not just gonna give that up.

Shenysh

Banned
necromania said:
as long as he doesnt say stuff like that to me or my friends.. i cant see why he cant be my friend. first time he does bad stuff against me or my friends, i wouldnt consider him as my friend anymore..

IF i read this forum and i never heard of him. i wouldnt be hes friend either i suppose.. but ive known him for along time. and not just gonna give that up.
So, if I give you a present and become your friend, then I go rape someone, you are fine with that as long as I dont rape you?

Gogo necro!

And just so it's said, I do not want to be your friend.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:

As Shen says above - dude thats the lousiest excuse yet.....

Necro give it up dude, you are not gonna be able to justify what he did, nor should you try to, even if he is your friend - I don't see him trying to come on here and justify it so why should you? If he truly was a friend he wouldn't leave it to you on here would he? Maybe you need to re-evaluate some stuff dude..

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
How can you justify being a retard? :/ And why would you bother ~~

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
How can you justify being a retard? :/ And why would you bother ~~

I guess it's easy if you both attend the same basket weaving class.

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
I don't wish to defend him, nor judge the thread starter, but I don't understand why do you find the word ****** so uhm abusing? regarding you. Maybe it's just me and possible I saw quite a lot of american film lately where this word is used so often, and not in abusive sentences, just another version of dude etc. (not to mention 1: he wasn't saying ****** to you , but it was the enemy who he referred to 2: ignore is your friend). I wonder if you did report GTA3 makers as well when you played it and found such comments from the first second ^^ And reporting and/or banning someone for SAYing anything actually is plain stupid. It's like punishing someone for the things are in his/her head. If you can't deal with such easy lets say as you did, abusive comments, I wouldn't advise you to go out to the real life where you will meet a lot more worse scenarios. I wonder what are you going to do with them there. Report to the police because they said rude things to you ? :) and there you cant even /filter nor /ignore xD

Well flame me if you wish, but this is still just a game, and a not existing reality. have fun flaming.

p.s.: Notice, I was only talking about this little part of that conversation, until the thread starter said he will report the guy for saying that word. The rest is out of my intereset, and he should have ignored him from that point. That part of this conversation went too far no doubt.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Shenysh said:
So, if I give you a present and become your friend, then I go rape someone, you are fine with that as long as I dont rape you?

you cant just give me a present and then be my friend. takes more then that.

and i really dont wanna be your friend either, dont see any point in it.

Shenysh

Banned
Uberlama said:
I don't wish to defend him, nor judge the thread starter, but I don't understand why do you find the word ****** so uhm abusing? regarding you. Maybe it's just me and possible I saw quite a lot of american film lately where this word is used so often, and not in abusive sentences, just another version of dude etc. (not to mention 1: he wasn't saying ****** to you , but it was the enemy who he referred to 2: ignore is your friend). I wonder if you did report GTA3 makers as well when you played it and found such comments from the first second ^^ And reporting and/or banning someone for SAYing anything actually is plain stupid. It's like punishing someone for the things are in his/her head. If you can't deal with such easy lets say as you did, abusive comments, I wouldn't advise you to go out to the real life where you will meet a lot more worse scenarios. I wonder what are you going to do with them there. Report to the police because they said rude things to you ? :) and there you cant even /filter nor /ignore xD

Well flame me if you wish, but this is still just a game, and a not existing reality. have fun flaming.

p.s.: Notice, I was only talking about this little part of that conversation, until the thread starter said he will report the guy for saying that word. The rest is out of my intereset, and he should have ignored him from that point. That part of this conversation went too far no doubt.
1. this is not a movie
2. this is not america
3. as I have said repeatedly, /ignore dont work cross-servers
4. he called me a gay cocksucking ******boy
5. irl you can punch offensive people
and feel free to go to the states and call a colored man ******, think you be coming home with a colored eye.

and necro, row row row your boat, gently down the stream!

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
WOW....

As a proud member of DP, all I can say is "WOW" Darkho left DP with some of his alts, Remoteaccess being one of em...

The language he uses in those screenshots is 1) offensive and 2) BAD BAD english. So either he was drunk out of his skull or it wasn't him but someone else. I'm betting the first.

I only had good experiences with him ingame before he left DP, and haven't seen him on recently. (Yes, I've been looking for him actively as I still owe him 2 plat :p )

Threatening to come back as another alt and srew with someone elses enjoyement of the game is sad. Pathetic really.

If you read this Darkho : wtf is wrong with you in RL ? Gimme a send.

Erulin the Bloody

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom