Congratulations

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
It was shortly after a large Mid/Alb fight right on the water's edge there so people hadn't moved out of the area (in fact we were waiting for our cleric and mincer cos one of em didn't leave Bolg when we did), we do also run there a fair bit to grab the grogans/grannies in the area cos the grey Torcs just North of Bolg don't cut it and pets any larger (like Earthshakers and Bloodletters) make mezzing impossible :mad:

hide your entire group in a ml10 earthshaker?

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
hide your entire group in a ml10 earthshaker?

They probably shrink when ML9'd like the Icebreakers in Mid and the Ravenclan etc from around Surs. Although having said that the frost giants near Blend don't, once had to use one of those to take a tower and they grow to close to Glacier Giant size :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
noaim said:
Yeah, that´ll happen. ;)

Problem for you is that you could have 99% coldresist, since I can pop ml9, send pet on you and staff you to death together with my pet since you never get healed while so far away anyways.

Btw, how does it feel to have 63% coldresist, being nuked for 235 and still always be so far away (or so slow) that you cant make it back into healrange before dying?

pheer not scabby kobold your days are numbered. I'm well aware of the position i sometimes get lead into by you. I also said were learning, and please feel free to nuke the fuck out of me when my clerics are in range as u do absolutly fuck all, in fact i got hit harder last night by a rr1 hib in rogs than i do by you.

Mind you as your rr11 now you will prolly give up playing that toon and spitefully deny me the right to kill u.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
They probably shrink when ML9'd like the Icebreakers in Mid and the Ravenclan etc from around Surs. Although having said that the frost giants near Blend don't, once had to use one of those to take a tower and they grow to close to Glacier Giant size :)

yeah those are fun aswell :p only way to target anything is in first person view

occy

Loyal Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
ye i know the adding hibs were a pain, we never added on you tho :)

and who's this fucktard thats stalking me? bet its arabian of the free rps crew?

lol? u really are an idiot

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Calaclya said:
pheer not scabby kobold your days are numbered. I'm well aware of the position i sometimes get lead into by you. I also said were learning, and please feel free to nuke the fuck out of me when my clerics are in range as u do absolutly fuck all, in fact i got hit harder last night by a rr1 hib in rogs than i do by you.

Mind you as your rr11 now you will prolly give up playing that toon and spitefully deny me the right to kill u.

Like I would have to stop playing it to deny you the right (I would replace "right" with "possibility" though) to kill me. :rolleyes:

Calo

Part of the furniture
bombing the bridge tower when alb zerg was attacking crau was fun.

Just bit too many :(

Ging

Part of the furniture
noaim said:
Like I would have to stop playing it to deny you the right (I would replace "right" with "possibility" though) to kill me. :rolleyes:

Time will tell, im sure that when my char is rvr ready (rr9), and our group has played together longer we will be beating you on a regular basis. Its a certainty m8.

I hope your still around then. :fluffle:

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Calaclya said:
Time will tell, im sure that when my char is rvr ready (rr9), and our group has played together longer we will be beating you on a regular basis. Its a certainty m8.

Glad you are so full of confidence, means that you wont quit too soon (I hope so at least).

Ging

Part of the furniture
noaim said:
Glad you are so full of confidence, means that you wont quit too soon (I hope so at least).

I have alot to be confident about, I see our group improving every time we run out. We discuss our playing flaws (dont u worry i get severly bollocked for chasing u oor), were developing strategies, and highlighting our errors with a wiew to removing them. We want to compete and we have a strong team and we have a determination to win. I fraps alot of our fights and review, isolating the fundemental errors and provide feedback to those concerned.

Phake

Fledgling Freddie
seems someone is taking this game way to seriously :p .. though its fun to win etc :p .. going that far is like sucking all that fun out of it ..

no doubt u will win fights soon Tinycox.. :] :fluffle:

Calo

Part of the furniture
Calaclya said:
I have alot to be confident about, I see our group improving every time we run out. We discuss our playing flaws (dont u worry i get severly bollocked for chasing u oor), were developing strategies, and highlighting our errors with a wiew to removing them. We want to compete and we have a strong team and we have a determination to win. I fraps alot of our fights and review, isolating the fundemental errors and provide feedback to those concerned.

Thats great

really!

great! absolutly great!

and u are getting an ego like xanatea, tho he's an exellent player.
But sure, keep claiming that u will beat everyone in the future,one day im gonna solo whole albion, u just wait!

Ging

Part of the furniture
Phake said:
seems someone is taking this game way to seriously :p .. though its fun to win etc :p .. going that far is like sucking all that fun out of it ..

no doubt u will win fights soon Tinycox.. :] :fluffle:

Well tbh m8, i spend a majority of my free time play this game, if your going to do something u may as well do it properly.

You dont spend months of time/cash getting your char as perfect as you can and then just flail round out in rvr - its pointless. For the amount of time it takes to do some homework the rewards are great. We spent some considerable time deciding what the best group setup for us would be, weve have had a couple of nights together and already pinpointed several major flaws which allows the enemy groups to win.

Personally i enjoy a good fight as much as the next person and don't mind loosing if I feel ive done everythign in my power to win. I do however feel bad for my team m8's if i dont perform at my best. All were doing is attempting to isolate the major flaws in our game out, this will provide greater enjoyment for the rest of the team. Ofc i'll be happy to pass on the results of our research to any alb thats interested - better to kill them der OP mids/hibs!

Ging

Part of the furniture
Calo said:
Thats great

really!

great! absolutly great!

and u are getting an ego like xanatea, tho he's an exellent player.
But sure, keep claiming that u will beat everyone in the future,one day im gonna solo whole albion, u just wait!

love u 2 calo :fluffle:

moik

Fledgling Freddie
Calaclya said:

So in a few months you will be ready to beat our group as it is now? And why are you the only ones able to improve? Do you seriously think groove is at it's very peak at the moment? Sorry to say, but GOL is one of the weakest (if not the weakest) guildgroup atm.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
moik said:
So in a few months you will be ready to beat our group as it is now? And why are you the only ones able to improve? Do you seriously think groove is at it's very peak at the moment? Sorry to say, but GOL is one of the weakest (if not the weakest) guildgroup atm.

Dont make him feel bad, need more grps out to far...I mean fight, so dont want anyone to quit.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Calaclya said:

The Force is with this one......... (Zaaaap, Vador pwned :()HAN SOLO FOR TEH WIN :worthy:

btw train your run through skills (if you are a the rr3 briton merc with a half ogre companion) only got 1 out of view error while "skillzor lajftaped y0z" while being outskilled by fellow albion m8s! if not...

bigsoz xD

Ging

Part of the furniture
moik said:

ofc we have only run for 3 nights - what do u expect? I'm happy with our progress. We will see what happens in a few months, but i expect us to be able to compete on a 50/50 basis with groove. Remember you have a starting advantage of firstly being mids (with all the utility bonus's) and you have already been playing together for a considerable time. Our aim is to constantly evolve and improve.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Dorin said:
The Force is with this one......... (Zaaaap, Vador pwned :()HAN SOLO FOR TEH WIN :worthy:

btw train your run through skills (if you are a the rr3 briton merc with a half ogre companion) only got 1 out of view error while "skillzor lajftaped y0z" while being outskilled by fellow albion m8s! if not...

bigsoz xD

Tinyging - Highlander (Skirt wearer)

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
but GOL is one of the weakest (if not the weakest) guildgroup atm.

I wouldn't say they're the weakest, but put it this way I don't normally have a problem with GoL in PG groups, and PG defiantly isn't the best Hib group out there (We don't run a set group every night, or even a full GG more then once or twice a week).

I just think a few GoL members have slightly inflated self opinions.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Mirt said:
I wouldn't say they're the weakest, but put it this way I don't normally have a problem with GoL in PG groups, and PG defiantly isn't the best Hib group out there (We don't run a set group every night, or even a full GG more then once or twice a week).

I just think a few GoL members have slightly inflated self opinions.

I dont have a self inflated opinion, ive never said im leet or an expert or perfect. I'm confident of our ability to improve. I agree with most of what people have said here, i also agree that were are still on of the weaker gg's at present. But i also firmly believe that will change. If i didn't think we would improve then I wouldnt be putting this time and effort into this group and would run with pugs.

Your confusing ego with self confidence.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Calaclya said:
ofc we have only run for 3 nights - what do u expect? I'm happy with our progress. We will see what happens in a few months, but i expect us to be able to compete on a 50/50 basis with groove. Remember you have a starting advantage of firstly being mids (with all the utility bonus's) and you have already been playing together for a considerable time. Our aim is to constantly evolve and improve.

Imo 5 relics would count as an advantage too, but that might just be me.

Ging

Part of the furniture
noaim said:
Imo 5 relics would count as an advantage too, but that might just be me.

i agree 5 relic is an advantage. Lets take your group for example, you run with 3 healers (2 mend, 1 pac), a shammy, a bone dancer/sm/bg, 2 BL zerkers/ yourself (sm).

The argument about utility has been seen again and again on these and BW forums, but that extra utility gives you such an advantage in FGvsFG fights.

The aoe interuptions available to your classes in castable/insta form are a HUGE advantage. Ofc dont get me started on ml9 buffed sm pets superb intercept skills against melee. :)

Add a BL BD to the equation and u have such tools available that I can only dream of having in an alb FG w/o sacrificing dmg/utility output.

Relics are fuck all use if u cannot deliver your damage/defence skills.

Don't get me wrong, i look at this as a challenge and im not whining. AD have shown that alb groups can compete against the best mid/hib groups. I hope that sometime in the future GoL can be looked upon in the same way.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
We run 2 healers, 2 zerkers, 2 sm´s, 1 shaman, 1 warrior and have done so the last weeks, are you sure you are talking about our group now?

Compare that to your 2x clerics, 2x mercs, sorc, cabby, friar, pally (if you run that setup) and tell me where those HUGE advantages that mids have are, that is better than 20% extra magicdamage/healing and 10% extra meleedamage.

Ging

Part of the furniture
noaim said:
We run 2 healers, 2 zerkers, 2 sm´s, 1 shaman, 1 warrior and have done so the last weeks, are you sure you are talking about our group now?

yea soz, apologies - alot on atm and got some of our fights confuzed with some other fg encounters.

edit: change the word fights with gol being slaughtered :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom