Congratulations to Hibernia the "we never zerg" realm

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Difference between 38 hibs in emain compared to 38 albs or mids is that those 38 hibs are actually rvr'ing.. as stealthers or in fg(or more).. (in 99% of the cases)

Out of the 38 albs i would guess 25 minimum are camping apk as groupless characters or buffbots. So if albs want 38 people wout rvr we need like 70 albs in emain

Heheyougotboned

Fledgling Freddie
Y, grats to the one trick pony realm

AngeLujo said:
Just a short and friendly message to all the hibs at amgE in these minutes:
U guys can fuck yourselves hard!

Saw the hib zerg too...shame on you hibs. Go back to PvE where you belong.

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
I can only say i am happy to se hibbs active in emain GJ you mushroom smokers :worthy:

So mutch fun when you can have along nice and pure fight agains hibs.
And if they camp amg/mmg so what? albs and mids are camping mgs aswell so why cant the hibs do it?

CU in emain 10/4 - out

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Fadeh said:
Difference between 38 hibs in emain compared to 38 albs or mids is that those 38 hibs are actually rvr'ing.. as stealthers or in fg(or more).. (in 99% of the cases)

Out of the 38 albs i would guess 25 minimum are camping apk as groupless characters or buffbots. So if albs want 38 people wout rvr we need like 70 albs in emain

WTF you need 70/38 = 1.84 idler per toon ?

And its not my fault Albs dont group up and actually TRY and cross the green fields of Emain but rather camp a TK; for what... to storm the fg Mids/Hibs who pass ?

Serious tho: 38 (RvR-active) Albs or 38 (RvR-active) Mids isnt a rarity; but if Hibs do it... OMG!!! Go whine on the boards coz Hibs are zerging and wtf they are doing it in their own backyard OMG OMG!!

Im sorry but I dont think 38 Hibs is a 'zerg' neither is it true there where 3+ fg Hibs camping the AMG. There was LESS then a fg (non-stealthers) camping the AMG - the rest was just roaming around.

Besides the point: If they whine about a zerg and about other frontiers why dont Albs come out and play when Hibs taking keep after keep in the Alb-frontier?

Black

Fledgling Freddie
AngeLujo said:
yes i do find it funny that i can't get through amg for about an hour (gave up tho) 'cause there are a million shrooms and ~3fg hibs. a very nice ns runs around amg area uncovers all stealthers for the other hibs, really funny indeed..

okies hibs camped mile gate as 3 fg's but DUDE, albs usualy camp mile gates as 10 fg's :| stop whining

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Heheyougotboned said:
One trick pony realm. LOL rich from the one button fuckwit bonedancer.

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Heheyougotboned said:

Hehelujobonedgotyou o0

0 RvR experience with a op caracter

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
Originally Posted by Morchaoron
call me something plz

Can't come up with a funneh name for you, get back to me in a week or so... need some time to think :m00:

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Besides the point: If they whine about a zerg and about other frontiers why dont Albs come out and play when Hibs taking keep after keep in the Alb-frontier?

Because threads like the one Shike posted?

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Black said:
okies hibs camped mile gate as 3 fg's but DUDE, albs usualy camp mile gates as 10 fg's :| stop whining

wrong forum? try the excal forum o0

i never seen 10 fgs albs RvR ofc i never played on excal.

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
AngeLujo said:
yes i do find it funny that i can't get through amg for about an hour (gave up tho) 'cause there are a million shrooms and ~3fg hibs. a very nice ns runs around amg area uncovers all stealthers for the other hibs, really funny indeed..

its fun for them... this is like the DS argument, it was fun for them so they did it. if hibs find this fun then they will do it. if u argued that DS were doing no wrong then u cant argue that hibs are...

Sulphur

Fledgling Freddie
AngeLujo said:
Just a short and friendly message to all the hibs at amgE in these minutes:
U guys can fuck yourselves hard!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahah <breath> ahahahhhhaha

I can feel you sucking the IQ out of me xD

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
if you see an animist and there arnt any shrooms about you got to think "where did he hide them" because they are there and normally you find luris hiding in them :D

silly luris

No!!!!!!! you gave away my hiding spot, now the silly albs will be on the watch for a mushroom casting self buffs.

<sulks>

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
hibs are allowed to defend their realm arent they? so they sent out more than a fg.. big deal. its their realm u actually fighting in.. what did u expect?

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
ilaya said:
hibs are allowed to defend their realm arent they? so they sent out more than a fg.. big deal. its their realm u actually fighting in.. what did u expect?

no problem with this, but in the morning when only 20 albs in emain with buffbots and only about 1 fg not stealther :D dont say its not too much, 2 fg at amg with shrooms and 2 other separated (well they always met accidently when albs arrived to amg :D ) fg roaming between amg-apk :D but well they pay for this so do what u want , we will too :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Cough

Uberlama said:
no problem with this, but in the morning when only 20 albs in emain with buffbots and only about 1 fg not stealther :D dont say its not too much, 2 fg at amg with shrooms and 2 other separated (well they always met accidently when albs arrived to amg :D ) fg roaming between amg-apk :D but well they pay for this so do what u want , we will too :)

Not to point out but actually u (Albs generally speaking) making it too, period.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
AngeLujo said:

all realms zerg, all realms camp amg, you aint a saint and neither is your realm. :D

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Not to point out but actually u (Albs generally speaking) making it too, period.

Of course we do, as mids and hibs too, as I said we all pay for this , so do what u want :)

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
dimerian said:
Post rich considering coming from guy from Steveh`s guild :D

uhm and ? we pay for this so if we want to zerg every day with 5+fg we will do it and all u can do is go pve, log , or come out again :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Was alot of Hibs out; aye. To be precise: On 'peak' it was 38 (!) Hibs in Emain.

Now when Albs got 38 in Emain its typical. When Mids got 38 in Emain its typical.

Hibs got 38 its a zerg.

I hate to break it to you but this is actually what we (Hibs) normally see in Emain: A vast ammount of Albs and Mids. Most of the times more then 38 too o_O

Hibs didnt have 3fg camping AMG for the record: It was approx 1 fg (I think even less tbh; but I cant see stealthers) and the rest of the 38 Hibs where pretty much roaming around.

But seriously; you can mezz shrooms (OMG!) or PBAE em (OMG OMG!!) or just nuke em down with AE nukes (OMG OMG OMG!!!!) or kill the animist and wait 2 mins so all shrooms die automatically :O

Hibs do zerg at times; true.. But dont think it was a mass-zerg as we often see from Albs and Mids this time. 38 Hibs pretty much spread out over entire Emain isnt too bad I think ?

Less than 30 albs in emain is night time afaik -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom