AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
Just a short and friendly message to all the hibs at amgE in these minutes:
U guys can fuck yourselves hard!

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
Cami said:
Anyone but me find this post PRETTY funny? :p

yes i do find it funny that i can't get through amg for about an hour (gave up tho) 'cause there are a million shrooms and ~3fg hibs. a very nice ns runs around amg area uncovers all stealthers for the other hibs, really funny indeed..

Septina

Part of the furniture
Queue "ololol you're in AoD and whine about zergs, lol m8... you da n00b" :(

Ovi1

Fledgling Freddie
AngeLujo said:
yes i do find it funny that i can't get through amg for about an hour (gave up tho) 'cause there are a million shrooms and ~3fg hibs. a very nice ns runs around amg area uncovers all stealthers for the other hibs, really funny indeed..

If you don't like it go back to your own realm, or even try the Mid frontier?

TBH find it really hard to believe that 3fg's of HIbbies can hold amgE against the Alb zerg at any time of day ;)

BTW, the fact you come here to whine just makes their victory even sweeter, but don't let that stop you whining :eek:

Your choice of language shows how mature you obviously are, since this is a public forum open to those who may find that sort of language offensive... In RL, not just in a game...

Frubly

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing like an amusing post to cheer you up the end of a long day at work :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Was alot of Hibs out; aye. To be precise: On 'peak' it was 38 (!) Hibs in Emain.

Now when Albs got 38 in Emain its typical. When Mids got 38 in Emain its typical.

Hibs got 38 its a zerg.

I hate to break it to you but this is actually what we (Hibs) normally see in Emain: A vast ammount of Albs and Mids. Most of the times more then 38 too o_O

Hibs didnt have 3fg camping AMG for the record: It was approx 1 fg (I think even less tbh; but I cant see stealthers) and the rest of the 38 Hibs where pretty much roaming around.

But seriously; you can mezz shrooms (OMG!) or PBAE em (OMG OMG!!) or just nuke em down with AE nukes (OMG OMG OMG!!!!) or kill the animist and wait 2 mins so all shrooms die automatically :O

Hibs do zerg at times; true.. But dont think it was a mass-zerg as we often see from Albs and Mids this time. 38 Hibs pretty much spread out over entire Emain isnt too bad I think ?

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
lol noobish alb.

Its not even a zerg, our grp is 7 man. QQ more u silly tard.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Arus Canus said:
lol noobish alb.

Its not even a zerg, our grp is 7 man. QQ more u silly tard.

namecalling is cool tbh!!!!!!111 you da pwn m8!!!!!!

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Ovi1 said:
If you don't like it go back to your own realm, or even try the Mid frontier?

BTW, the fact you come here to whine just makes their victory even sweeter, but don't let that stop you whining :eek:

Your choice of language shows how mature you obviously are, since this is a public forum open to those who may find that sort of language offensive... In RL, not just in a game...

totaly agreed.useless thread again

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
cant believe u whine about 2fgs running around emain and 7 man on amgE.

u dont see us whining bout the ongoing stealthzerg from both mids and albs

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Lujo silly post from you since i know you aren't like this ingame, you probably realise it by now, i rather fight a zerg of hibs than none at all.Although milegate camping is lame they can play the game how they want just like anyone else, their frontier too so.

Just rvr somewhere else, silly thread anyway.

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
Puppet said:
Was alot of Hibs out; aye. To be precise: On 'peak' it was 38 (!) Hibs in Emain.

since when is 17.00 hr peak hrs? Anyway take rvr as it comes log if u dont like it...

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
Originally Posted by Septina
namecalling is cool tbh!!!!!!111 you da pwn m8!!!!!!

Yeah it is, can call u something too if you like? n00b,tard,mid or alb..

Give me 1 good reason to be polite when this "ALB" makes such a post saying we can go fuck ourselves?

Gryllus

Fledgling Freddie
AngeLujo said:

Please remove your guild signature , Lujo, before you write in such an ugly language such nonsense pointless whine. I feel myself offended along with my guildmates by this style. :twak:

My apologies in the name of AoD.

Kained_again

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh, milegate camping is a bit lame, but if its in your own frontier then go for it - perhaps you could hold MMG at the same time, the other frontiers would become used more often :)

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:

Now when Albs got 38 in Emain its typical. When Mids got 38 in Emain its typical.

Hibs got 38 its a zerg.

I hate to break it to you but this is actually what we (Hibs) normally see in Emain: A vast ammount of Albs and Mids. Most of the times more then 38 too o_O

Hibs didnt have 3fg camping AMG for the record: It was approx 1 fg (I think even less tbh; but I cant see stealthers) and the rest of the 38 Hibs where pretty much roaming around.

But seriously; you can mezz shrooms (OMG!) or PBAE em (OMG OMG!!) or just nuke em down with AE nukes (OMG OMG OMG!!!!) or kill the animist and wait 2 mins so all shrooms die automatically :O

Hibs do zerg at times; true.. But dont think it was a mass-zerg as we often see from Albs and Mids this time. 38 Hibs pretty much spread out over entire Emain isnt too bad I think ?
The difference is if albs have 40 out mids tend to have a similar number out. There were v few mids or albs out this afternoon and no gank groups really. You had one high rr group, one semi decent group and then some more camping amg with 20odd shrooms and ~1fg stealthers.

The sad fact is either hibs outzerg whats in emain or they dont come at all these days. (and running a high rr grp farming superior numbers of small random groups (3-4ppl) counts as outzerging imo :p). Mids did it this morning, hibs did it last night (at least while I was on for a few hours) and this afternoon. Wish the other frontiers would pickup a bit to make it actually worth trying somewhere else, the only 2 times ive been odins recently theres been at least 1fg hibs camping amg (/who odins = me), the one time I went HW got TS'd by a fg mids running around with a hunter (/who hw = me, hibs on irc said /who hw = 0). Such fun :x

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
silly thread tbh :(

Even if you are zergged its a part of this game

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
AngeLujo said:

There's hardly any hibs as it is afaik, you acting a **** doesn't help the population in growing does it you prick - also think about it - its their frontier - you've gone to Hibernia and found hibs?!?!? OMFG M8! -Your a twat.

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
AngeLujo said:

pwned QQ :cheers:

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
anyway my group staying in odin now.if sombody wanna gank us free to do :)

( grapple groups stay in emain no fun here :))

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
omg too easy...must resist :(
Hi Tinds!

and its true, Derric could solo them all! nerf aoe-1min-instastun goateespell :/

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Karmatika said:
since when is 17.00 hr peak hrs? Anyway take rvr as it comes log if u dont like it...

Uhhh Peak = the time that there were most hibs... Such Grizlas copys you got with you Snoz.

And it was prly bad and camping amg can get pretty crap, but honestly, hib does it quite a bit less than mids/albs according to the posts here. And it's our frontier...

Ormorof

FH is my second home
hibs and mids NEVER zerg, they only counter-zerg in the anticipation of an alb zerg

now im sure ive said that about a 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times in the last 2 years :p

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
hibs and mids NEVER zerg, they only counter-zerg in the anticipation of an alb zerg

now im sure ive said that about a 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times in the last 2 years :p

Maybe if you repeat it to yourself enough times you will believe it...

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
the reason why hibs are camping mile gates has somthing to do with we are very very paranoid about our relics at the moment :)

you take a hib keep and expect to have half the realm retaking it then ensuring your all kept in the pk till its your bed time "around about 7"

:D

and as for animist shrooming pft any noob can shroom its the true animists who hide the said mushrooms so you dont see them they are the ones you got to be afraid of because if you see an animist and there arnt any shrooms about you got to think "where did he hide them" because they are there and normally you find luris hiding in them :D

silly luris

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom