Congrats to Staz and Mrs Staz!

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Nice news for once :

Staz is now a daddeh, fear the work for the next 18 years. :eek7:

Well done and I hope all is well.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
nice one matey. prepare to be knackered for the next 10 years at least.

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
Grats Staz

I'll be copying you in a months time with a bit of luck :)

Don't post any horror stories here please - I'm scared enough as it is ;)

M

Stazbumpa

Fledgling Freddie
Im knackered already ffs. Ok, so Mrs Staz (we're not married btw) is feeling slightly worse for wear on Tuesday evening and her stomach hurts. Half 2 Wednesday morning I get tipped out of bed by her because she's having "bad period pains" every 10 - 15 minutes. Fortunately we're staying at her 'rents house that particular night, so they get woken up too.

By 3.30am the 4 of us are at Pilgrim hospital in Boston, she's having contractions every 5 - 10 mins, but they aren't excessively bad ones, and we're told its getting baby in place ready for delivery. Ok, fine so far.

Then the vomiting started :puke: After an hour they give her an injection and she stops.
About 20 past 5 we get told that baby probably won't be ready for birth until around 4pm, these are just manoeveuring contractions, although Kerry's telling me they're getting quite bad.
Anyway, her mum stays put and I get ordered home. I grab a few hours kip, get a shit, shower and shave and a bite to eat. I'm back at the hospital for about 2.

Kerry, however, has been having quite painfull contractions every 5 minutes since about 7am. They stuck her on an epidural about 11am (she didnt want an epidural originally), and due to the drugs they have been feeding her, is completely off her tits by the time I get there.
She sobers up about 3ish, epidural still doing its thing.

At half 4 they start telling her to push with contractions. It's time to get baby moving.

And then the screaming starts :eek7:

Now, being a bloke, its natural to feel useless. In fact sometimes its a matter of personal pride to be considered useless. But this does not prepare you for the completely and utterly bewildering feeling that comes with the realisation of how small and insignificant a man you are in a delivery room.
There is NOTHING you can do.
You can't say anything that will help, you can't do anything to help and for gods sake don't stroke her hair or mop her brow because you will get punched.

Anyway, around 6.45 it is duley noted that baby isn't shifting at all. Baby's head is still too high and Kerry, bearing in mind she has been awake since 9am the previous morning and has been in pain since 2.30 THIS morning, is completely buggered.
He blood pressure is up, baby is showing that she's not impressed with things. Doctors are paged, the epidural is increased, and Kerry is happily puffing away on the gas & air. About 8pm she goes into theater for a ceasarian. Her mum goes with her, I sit in the day room feeling worse than I did in the delivery room.

To cut this gobbit short, everything goes according to Plan B, and Sienna Alyssa White is delivered at 8.33pm 26th April 2006.

Covered in her own shite :mad:

They knew this though (another reason for the jump to a ceasarian), I get baby stuffed into my hands about 20 minutes after delivery and Kerry turns up about half an hour after that.

Result.

Right, I'm off to the hospital now to go see them. Would stick some pics up but photobucket is down atm, so I'll get those on when I get back.

Cheers for the good wishes lads :)

Edit: Sorry Mongoose, too late!!!

Trem

I thought and still do think that child birth is way harder for the bloke. I was just watching over the whole thing.

Samm wants another one now.....I don't.

My son is the best thing to ever happen to me ever but I don't want anymore.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Congrats Staz. Babies scare me, so I think I continue to let the women have them :D

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Trem said:
I thought and still do think that child birth is way harder for the bloke. I was just watching over the whole thing.

Samm wants another one now.....I don't.

My son is the best thing to ever happen to me ever but I don't want anymore.

Thats cos you are soft....

GDW

Fledgling Freddie
Congratulations mate. The feelings you have now no drug will match.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Stazbumpa said:
due to the drugs they have been feeding her, is completely off her tits by the time I get there.

Right I'm interested in this bit. What did they give her?

JBP|

Part of the furniture
As far as i'm concerned anyone wanting to bring a child into the world is quite insane.

Having said that,congratulations

Chilly

Balls of steel
Fuck me, well done old chap. Bit of a mission but all is well in the end!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Congratulations Stazman. Please deliver my best wishes to Mrs Staz and the wean as well!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Congrats dude.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Bang goes the new car m8ty :)

Or anything else you were interested in having, but I am told that they're "more rewarding"......

.....or something ;)

Stazbumpa

Fledgling Freddie
Cheers all :) I told her a thread had already started, it was greeted with "you fucking what??"

Anyway, she and baby are ok. Took a few snaps:

babysi01.jpg

babysi02.jpg

"Open your mind Mr Quaid......"

babysi03.jpg

As you can see, she's gorgeous, so I doubt she's actually mine.

Bodhi said:
Right I'm interested in this bit. What did they give her?

No clue, the epidural didnt send her wappy, but I think it was the stuff they gave her to stop her being sick and the nitrous oxide, which she tried passing round at one point.

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz m8, but im gonna have to say what everyone else is thinking: Sienna?

Ono

Part of the furniture
Ahhhhh. How nice.

Congrats to you guys.

I still remember when you were a wee nipper going off to work on cruise ships around the world. Is this the same young lady who was into Final Fantasy 7 (or something)?

Nice one anyway - life is about to change BIG time.

Trem

Wahayyyy shes cute :D

Throddy can lend you a shotgun for when she starts dating as well.

Dirty bastard boys :eek:

Stazbumpa

Fledgling Freddie
Trem said:
Throddy can lend you a shotgun for when she starts dating as well.

Dirty bastard boys

Won't need one, I collect Japanese swords
samurai.gif

Crap, just realised I'll be about 45 when that shit happens.

Ono said:
I still remember when you were a wee nipper going off to work on cruise ships around the world. Is this the same young lady who was into Final Fantasy 7 (or something)?

Bloody hell, how you doing Ono mate?? :) Yeah, same girl. We split up when I finished on the QE2 (long story), but got back together 2 Novembrs ago. She plays World of Warcraft now btw.

Moo said:
Gratz m8, but im gonna have to say what everyone else is thinking: Sienna?

Its not my idea for a name, but then I do quite like it. Thing is, Sienna (afaik) is a sort of reddy-brown colour used in painting. My surname is White. See where I'm going with this??

PS: Trem, you look exactly like my mate Kev just with more hair. Do you imbibe large amounts of alchohol perchance?

Trem

Stazbumpa said:
PS: Trem, you look exactly like my mate Kev just with more hair. Do you imbibe large amounts of alchohol perchance?

That ain't me chum. Its my hero and yes he is a pisshead*.

*its babs, fs I just said hes my hero. :(

Most of the KEA boys - http://www.adamr.co.uk/keagallery/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom