Concerning all the "dori's"

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
And you dont see what you just said there as condescending and rude?

You dont call your hairdresser a wanker while they are cutting your hair do you?

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
What i am getting at is, if you want something from someone, or want a service then you dont be rude to them. Laughing at the mods and calling them simple isnt a good way to get into their good books.

Thought an intelligent person like yourself would have got that one

F

Fiozscvp

What i am getting at is, if you want something from someone, or want a service then you dont be rude to them. Laughing at the mods and calling them simple isnt a good way to get into their good books.

Thought an intelligent person like yourself would have got that one

I gave up that a long time ago.

They don't respect me and so I don't respect them. Got it? :)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
So tell me, i'm genuinly interested, why do you keep coming back?

I mean if you dont respect the mods and the community depise you then why come to somewhere your not wanted or like the management?

F

Fiozscvp

So tell me, i'm genuinly interested, why do you keep coming back?

Because I have been banned for no reason and would like to protest my right, as a human being, to post on a public forum. Also, I feel I can contribute to FreddysHouse discussions with my vast intellect.

Sparx said:
I mean if you dont respect the mods and the community depise you then why come to somewhere your not wanted or like the management?

You are not being rude, just observational :) People despise me because I played Thidranki and killed quite a few active forum members. They all started hating me and spread this, eventually I got into a perfectly legal argument with a moderator and he banned me. I come here to protest my innocence.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I dont know why I'm doing this, but Ill reply because this begs to be pointed out:

Because I have been banned for no reason and would like to protest my right, as a human being, to post on a public forum. Also, I feel I can contribute to FreddysHouse discussions with my vast intellect.

All obvious comments about your "vast intellect" aside, what right do you have to post on this forum? its only public as far as Deebs, aka "the person who runs this place" wants it to be.

Even assuming that you have been unfairly banned, which I dont believe for a second, you dont have any right to a "fair trial", anyone who posts on FH can be summarily banned for no reason what so ever.

The mods try to be fair to maintain order, but make no mistake - no one has any right at all the post here, its a priviledge given to us by the owner of the forum, who can revoke that priviledge as and when he sees fit.

On topic - I agree with Olga, even though I've replied, I think the best policy is just to ignore him, otherwise we'll just go round in circles.

My parents always used to tell me "never have a battle of wits with an unarmed person", I think thats what we're attempting here, so maybe its best not to bother, sometimes its just too difficult to get through to people.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget

As people have noted this isnt a public forum. The DAOC forums are actually private where you have to subscribe to. Also why keep fighting that you can contribute to the FH discussions when members of FH dont want you to contribute?

Maybe i'm different but i'm never one to hang around where i'm not wanted/respected.

Not trying to be rude or flame bait in anyway. Just trying to work out your logic

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i always wondered if binky is an alt account of tohtori. then olgaline started and i wondered if olgaline was too :eek:

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
I used to wonder myself, but it turns out I'm not someone else's creation.
Just societies.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I hear Jup wears disguises often ;)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
What I think is quite funny is we are now one of the top sites on Google for searches about generalised autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticy thanks to Lamp.

We're sandwiched between some pretty hefty pdf's on the subject from Universitys haha.

I think we need to expand on this and insinuate Freddyshouse into other searches........

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I spy, with my wee eye, something beginning with spam. It ends in spam too. It's the internet.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Bah, thought you meant the blue fish from Finding Nemo

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
what, people find dorimor annoying? i think he's hilarious :D

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Secondly, people seem to take offense that I correct their grammatical and literal mistakes. However, people make jokes and ridicule something that I am very passionate about, my Thidranki characters and titles. If these people can play dirty without consequences why is it that I am victimised?

You made 3 typos in your post, congratulations.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Personally i have found myself laughing pretty damn hard reading some of his posts on here.

I remember the first post where he was pretending to be Septina - hope i spelt it right - and i was laughing my tits off. He has consistently had me in stitches over many many threads /posts.

I would have him back any day of the week, regardless of his checkered past.

I know lots of people will crucify me for saying that.

Bring back Dori!!!!:cheers:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I'd rather FH didn't become the gold standard in the 'cirque de retard' category of forums...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom