Concerning all the "dori's"

Olgaline

FH is my second home
this is a plea or rather more a sugestion, to all the regular FH OT'ers out there.

If you really find it that anoying,
then please dont acknowlage him/them.

even if they do attack your gramma, your spelling, your post, or what ever.
simply ignore it as if it wasnt there at all reply as you usually would or wouldnt as if the post wasnt there, at least until the mods figure out how to tackle the problem

or Simply let him back into the community. and deal with him strait on.
would also make it easier for who ever dislikes him to simply place him on ignore.

Personally I dont really care all that much, sometimes he even amuses me, and at other times I just ignore his posts.

but the point was that if you want to get rid of him/them then ignore them.
not just "at times" but utterly and compleatly as in DO not acknowlage them/him AT ALL ever!

R

Romirod1

There are a number of problems contributing to the communitie's rejection of me.

Firstly, lot's of people assume that anyone who is controversial is Dorimor. Whoever that Poke person was, it definatly was not me. I remember when Keitan made a brief return and everyone assumed it was me.

Secondly, people seem to take offense that I correct their grammatical and literal mistakes. However, people make jokes and ridicule something that I am very passionate about, my Thidranki characters and titles. If these people can play dirty without consequences why is it that I am victimised?

In the end of the day, I have done nothing wrong to deserve a ban. I am banned because I am Dorimor. That is the sad reality.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
this is a plea or rather more a sugestion, to all the regular FH OT'ers out there.

If you really find it that anoying,
then please dont acknowlage him/them.

even if they do attack your gramma, your spelling, your post, or what ever.
simply ignore it as if it wasnt there at all reply as you usually would or wouldnt as if the post wasnt there, at least until the mods figure out how to tackle the problem

or Simply let him back into the community. and deal with him strait on.
would also make it easier for who ever dislikes him to simply place him on ignore.

Personally I dont really care all that much, sometimes he even amuses me, and at other times I just ignore his posts.

but the point was that if you want to get rid of him/them then ignore them.
not just "at times" but utterly and compleatly as in DO not acknowlage them/him AT ALL ever!

Agree tbh.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Secondly, people seem to take offense that I correct their grammatical and literal mistakes. However, people make jokes and ridicule something that I am very passionate about, my Thidranki characters and titles. If these people can play dirty without consequences why is it that I am victimised?

both of those things are very sad indeed. being proud of a computer game virtual world is not good, at least in my opinion. its not something id boast about and tell potential partners of or my employer. it is infact nothing to be proud of at all, you havent achieved anything.

taking time to correct people is on the same level. imo, youd be better off using your spare time for something thats worth while.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Imo, just let Dori back again and welcome him with open arms.. No need for this constant flamewar! I'm sure he could bring up some good arguements in various threads, as he has already proven!

Last time he visited I said "Hi Dori! How you've been?" and I got a nice reply! Everytime I've said "Dori stfu and leave! Everybody hates you!" he has thrown shit right back in my face about w/e.. I cba to argue with ppl over the internet, so I try to be friendly(to most ppl ;))

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I have done nothing wrong to deserve a ban. I am banned because I am Dorimor. That is the sad reality.

ok I'll break a personal rule here and respond to you: clearly you did something wrong in this community. a ban can always be appealed, you know this, you have done so, yet your original user remains banned. ever wonder why? you claim you're banned for being yourself, ever think about that? people who are vastly experienced in working online with large groups have looked at your case and rejected it. because you moan about people's grammar? I think not. perhaps you should have a wee think as well.

there are other communities out there. why not go there eh? the people here don't want you, what will it take to drive it into your skull?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I know i'm in rejecting mode, /ignore mode, whatnot but...come on!!

people make jokes and ridicule something that I am very passionate about, my Thidranki characters and titles.

...come on!!! :eek6:

CorNokZ

What did Dori get banned for, back in the days btw? Does anyone remember?

Laddey

FH is my second home
Imo, just let Dori back again and welcome him with open arms.. No need for this constant flamewar! I'm sure he could bring up some good arguements in various threads, as he has already proven!

Last time he visited I said "Hi Dori! How you've been?" and I got a nice reply! Everytime I've said "Dori stfu and leave! Everybody hates you!" he has thrown shit right back in my face about w/e.. I cba to argue with ppl over the internet, so I try to be friendly(to most ppl ;))

Fucking right doggy!

A

aoc_TS

ok I'll break a personal rule here and respond to you: clearly you did something wrong in this community. a ban can always be appealed, you know this, you have done so, yet your original user remains banned. ever wonder why? you claim you're banned for being yourself, ever think about that? people who are vastly experienced in working online with large groups have looked at your case and rejected it. because you moan about people's grammar? I think not. perhaps you should have a wee think as well.

The problem is that I have thought and the only thing that springs to mind is a couple of heated and frequent arguments with moderators. Over battles in Thidranki I've argued with Sharma and Tears who banned me eventually. For me - this is a prime example of moderators abusing their power. As time went by, moderators continued to ban me on their orders despite being unaware of why I should be banned and what I was banned for in the first place (because I certainly do not know).

Through banning me each time I have created a new account, the moderators have created a false and distorted image of me. Suggesting that I continue to re-offend every time I log in. This is entirely untrue and discriminative. All these random people who are controversial are considered to be me which is unfair as this is often not the case.

TdC said:
there are other communities out there. why not go there eh? the people here don't want you, what will it take to drive it into your skull?

I believe FreddysHouse is a community I can contribute to. I find it pathetic that people like you can point the finger at me. I bet you I have been a part of this community twice as long as you. Then, you have the cheek to ban me with the slogan 'bored' each time. 'Bored'?! Don't you think it's boring for me, to have clueless moderators ban me because they jump on the Dorimor-hate-bandwagon? What kind of message do you think you are portraying to people of FreddysHouse? I don't know. All I know is perhaps you should think a 'wee bit' about why you are banning me rather than smashing the 'ban' button whenever you see me post.

tris-

tdc has been a part of FH since time began.

i reckon you got here when daoc started.

B

B1mao

Wrong. I have been here since the beginning of BarrysWorld.

Try again? No. Attempting to counter my argument would be too much of a strain on your intellectually-challenged mind. Cue ban with an unimaginative slogan, I think I'll get a "fuck off and die" today.

tris-

either way you obviously cant contribute, since youre being banned all the time.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I believe FreddysHouse is a community I can contribute to. I find it pathetic that people like you can point the finger at me. I bet you I have been a part of this community twice as long as you. Then, you have the cheek to ban me with the slogan 'bored' each time. 'Bored'?! Don't you think it's boring for me, to have clueless moderators ban me because they jump on the Dorimor-hate-bandwagon? What kind of message do you think you are portraying to people of FreddysHouse? I don't know. All I know is perhaps you should think a 'wee bit' about why you are banning me rather than smashing the 'ban' button whenever you see me post.

Listen up. You may 'believe' you have something to offer FH, and it 'may' be true, but 'we' have decided we don't want you as a part of it all, so you will 'miss out'. The more you create alt accounts the more you will steel our resolve to ban or delete them.

Go away.

If, in 2 years time or so, you feel you have changed and matured and wish to join in then, find me or Deebs in IRC and have a chat... we'll decide then.

CorNokZ

Did he ever get a second chance like so many others did? Think not.. He has contributed to some posts imo! And it's hard to contribute when you get banned everytime ;/

Laddey

FH is my second home
What did he/she/shehe do so bad to get permabanned?

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Did he ever get a second chance like so many others did? Think not.. He has contributed to some posts imo! And it's hard to contribute when you get banned everytime ;/

More than only a 2nd chance.

What did he/she/shehe do so bad to get permabanned?

Generally behaving like an ass, making useless threads, insulting people, claiming that "everyone looks up to him as the king of Thidranki", mostly posting to wind people up ...

Do I have to continue?

As was suggested: just ignore him, never quote him and eventually he'll stop with the crap...

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
The problem is that I have thought and the only thing that springs to mind is a couple of heated and frequent arguments with moderators. Over battles in Thidranki I've argued with Sharma and Tears who banned me eventually. For me - this is a prime example of moderators abusing their power. As time went by, moderators continued to ban me on their orders despite being unaware of why I should be banned and what I was banned for in the first place (because I certainly do not know).
I ban you because the people I work closely with every day and happen to trust all agree that this place is best without you. And from a personal standpoint, I see you come here with the exclusive intent to piss people off. That earns big black marks in my little book.

Through banning me each time I have created a new account, the moderators have created a false and distorted image of me. Suggesting that I continue to re-offend every time I log in. This is entirely untrue and discriminative. All these random people who are controversial are considered to be me which is unfair as this is often not the case.
sure, the evil mods did it. you had nothing to do with it yourself. it all becomes clear to me. how could I have been so wrong?

The community doesn't agree, sorry. You find me pathetic? Impressive. And I could tell you how long I've been a member, and then a mod, and then staff but that would be flaunting my epeen and I don't do that. And cheek, yes, I write "bored" in your little ban box, because that's what you make me, sorry, but it's true. If you think I rock out while banning users here you're gravely mistaken, and your reverse psych fails, dude: I do stuff here to help out. Some like me, some don't, and some don't really care, but I try. You, you manage to consistently fail at being a constructive member of the community. You think I ban you because I have a grudge, pms or because someone tells me to? Wrong. Currently I am split between banning you because I think you're useless, and because the community complains about you.

As Jupitus says, come back in 2 years time and we'll consider letting you back in.

OK, I'm going back to ignore mode now. Do as you will. Perhaps I'll alternate typing "bored" in your ban box with other words!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Olgaline this little shit goes round annoying everyone, then makes threads apologising and asking for second chances. Some of the community were a little blind to his retarded ways so they were all "yeah guys lets give him a chance" or "we all deserve a 2nd chance". He then had the pleasure of laughing at all those people whilst still being a total arse.

Dorimor is not someone who made a small mistake and deserves a 2nd chance...or in this case, 30,000th chance. Dorimor is someone like Sadam Hussein. It don't matter how many chances you give the guy, he will always be a stain on society.

Dorimor mentions how he can contribute to the community. The only way he can do this is to stop joining the forum. I love the fact he keeps coming back cause we all get the pleasure of knowing he had to enter all his details to sign back up.

The guy lacks Life Skills...also he must have a pretty shitty life if he needs to keep coming back here. I don't pity him for that. I don't even feel sorry for him. I love it...I actually take pleasure in knowing this guy has a really shitty life.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Wrong. I have been here since the beginning of BarrysWorld.

Try again? No. Attempting to counter my argument would be too much of a strain on your intellectually-challenged mind. Cue ban with an unimaginative slogan, I think I'll get a "fuck off and die" today.

Go away, nobody likes you.

Can't put it any simpler really

Bahumat

FH is my second home
OK, I'm going back to ignore mode now. Do as you will. Perhaps I'll alternate typing "bored" in your ban box with other words!

It's a shame that most appropriate words will no doubt appear as ***** :clap:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just wanted to tell something from my "old." point of view:

We gave Dori three chances i believe, each time, he came back as usual(seen here lately), insulting, judging, correcting spelling mistakes and being a nuisance. Got banned for good reasons twice, third time was just because he didn't learn. Now, it's a "you made your bed and pissed on it" mentality really.

I even lately told him a few tricks no how he could better SHOW that he was willing to be part of this community, which he took with, well, didn't really.

If that isn't enough "second chance", i don't know what is.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

He had tons of chances, his second account even lived for longer than a week. Every single time though he fell into his delusional cliche of a dickhead.

It used to be quite funny, its rather creepy now. strange little man.

Yes, I agree with the thread starter, best to just ignore him until he gets the message and fucks off.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

Oh and you would be amazed at the amount of deleted posts kicking about by him, where he has jumped into a thread and made a fool of himself. I can still see them from my days of being a sticky mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom