Concerned about bone growth.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not a doctor or anything so I may be overreacting but what I've noticed in my teenage years is that the growth of my bones seems to be much slower than others. For example, when comparing my arm with another, it is visible to me that they have greater arm bones so to speak. This also occurs massively with my hands, feet & the bottom of my legs(I have the smallest hands in my year and there's easily about 40 people smaller than me).

I'm a bit startled about this. I googled it and discovered a lot of cases are down to malnutrition but to be honest, I eat quite healthily and I eat alot (perhaps could fit in some more fruit/vegetables).

Am I just experiancing a late growth in terms of my bones (i'm experiancing a height growth but little to no bone growth)? Should I consider going to the Doctors to check it out?

Thanks for help.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Genetics genetics genetics and lets throw in some more genetics for good measure.

You're what, 16 going on 17?. Thats 4/5 years into puberty, theres at least another 5 to go until your bones are fully calcified and won't grow any more.

May be down to low testosterone, may just be you're a late bloomer so to speak.

If you're worried then see a doc but tbh i can't see any problems if you're smaller than other people.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Bugz said:
I'm not a doctor or anything so I may be overreacting but what I've noticed in my teenage years is that the growth of my bones seems to be much slower than others. For example, when comparing my arm with another, it is visible to me that they have greater arm bones so to speak. This also occurs massively with my hands, feet & the bottom of my legs(I have the smallest hands in my year and there's easily about 40 people smaller than me).

I'm a bit startled about this. I googled it and discovered a lot of cases are down to malnutrition but to be honest, I eat quite healthily and I eat alot (perhaps could fit in some more fruit/vegetables).

Am I just experiancing a late growth in terms of my bones (i'm experiancing a height growth but little to no bone growth)? Should I consider going to the Doctors to check it out?

Thanks for help.

I'm nearly 6ft 2 and my feet are size 8.

My hands are tiny, they call my girly hands at work, but i just say they're like pistons!

I'm 12 stone so that ain't to bad. I'd check it out if your worried, you pay for the NHS so use it ;)

Don't know if its much help !

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
I heard a rumour that small hands=small lovesnake.

True story.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Azurus said:
I heard a rumour that small hands=small lovesnake.

True story.

The ladies don't complain about mine. If my legs get tired i prop myself up with it :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Bugz said:
lmao :D

I can see what you mean.
Hehe, sorry megameight :wub:

But on topic.. When I was 16 I was not that tall.. I'm now turning nineteen and I'm 1,96cm :D

You still got lots of growing to do ^^

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i wonder how many people are going to ask here before someone realises FH is not a place to get accurate info for your health problems :eek:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
well you can be just like jeremy beadle, he has a massive penis, but on the other hand its very small.

I'll get my coat.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Raven said:
well you can be just like jeremy beadle, he has a massive penis, but on the other hand its very small.

I'll get my coat.

So awful i laughed :D

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
i wonder how many people are going to ask here before someone realises FH is not a place to get accurate info for your health problems :eek:

Okey. Thanks...:twak:

Chosen

Resident Freddy
CorNokZ said:
Hehe, sorry megameight :wub:

But on topic.. When I was 16 I was not that tall.. I'm now turning nineteen and I'm 1,96cm :D

You still got lots of growing to do ^^
Holy shit you're 1,96cm tall? Thats as big as one of my fingertips!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
tris- said:

Yeah like, i for one analysed you as -not- a grumpy bastard :D

Himse

FH is my second home
You are probably fine, your hands etc will probably develop later on.

Like for example, i am skinny, and was quite little up until year 10 ish, then i just grew like a motherfucker, now im about 5'9 ft from like 5'5, i have stretch marks where i grew too quickly :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
you're hands are not growing coz theres too little blood flow. wank more and they'll grow humongorus (sp?)!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Chosen said:
Holy shit you're 1,96cm tall? Thats as big as one of my fingertips!
Yeah and I fuck Thumbelina all the time

Zenith

Part of the furniture
There is one really easy answer to all this kinds of question.. Everyone growth in their own speed. Before you're all done in puberty, which you are not at the age of 16/17, just wait. Anything could happend.. Come back when you're 25 and still worried and you might wanna check it out :)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
bugz, you should really stop getting over concerned about things

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
i can grow a boner quite easily, and so should any other young man. i think you should go see a doctor.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
bugz, you should really stop getting over concerned about things

Something I find hard to help :(

I worry about pretty much everything :x

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Bugz said:
Something I find hard to help :(

I worry about pretty much everything :x

Like the moon falling out of the sky?

Its going to happen!

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:

Well if doctors were as witty as folks here they wouldn't have the competition.

razeredge

One of Freddy's beloved
tris- said:

Well if people keep asking questions about course work, we might do enough to get a doctorate :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom