Computers been raped by hijack...

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
Bloody hell, been trying to remove this "about:blank quick web search" hijack thingy for nearly 6 hours now... its friggin impossible!!!!

got hijack this, CWS delete thingy, M$s new beta Antispyware prog and after much deleting and attacking ITS STILL BLOODY HERE!!! ARGH!!!

anyone know anything about this problem.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Oh aye thats a twat of a spyware.

Try the Microsoft anti spyware program on their site(www.microsoft.com)

If not get the nod32 anti virus trial(just type nod 32 trial in google) and try that.

Trem

Oh yeah, or just use Mozilla :D

Trem

Jingles rocks!

I have some pc's at work that the kids pay to go on. Obviously I have installed Mozilla on them all, but to stop the spazmongs from being confused I have to change the Mozilla icon for the IE one. Even if I rename Mozilla to INTERNET!!!! they still don't get it.

Microsoft have brainwashed us all I tells ya.

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
Think i've licked it, had a version that had reinstalled messenger and was using that to reinstall itself everytime.

Am now an avid fan of Firefox (which i have to say is ALOT better than IE)

Also have tried to super secure my PC so this never happens again. M$ SUCKS

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
dysfunction said:
Netscape is better but nobody listens to me...
*listens* :) Don't the latest versions of Netscape use the Firefox engine, though? (and the old ones used Mozilla-proper, right?).

Anyway, Netscape or not, most alternative browsers have proven more secure than IE :) That said, IE7 may at last improve security as well as adding a few much needed features.

Kind Regards

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Yes you are right as always Jonty! :)

I just prefer that way netscape puts it all together. Its seems better put together to me.

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
Fair enough, dysfunction :D I feel a little sorry for Netscape at times, they get a lot of stick and yet still contribute a great deal to the Mozilla Foundation. For those interested, you can try out Netscape 8 Beta which is based around Mozilla Firefox 1.0 (note it is beta, though, so check out the release notes first).

Kind Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom