Complaint about Gnous

S

Sethus

Re: cercela @ lol

Originally posted by hansah
All the things u said is just funny.

I've taken the list @ once and no gnous entered the grp this day, i've respect the order of the list and i've grped ya...wtfpwned

btw i don't care about peeps were in the grp and there were a ranger and 2 ns in the grp...u can see btw i didn't make dodgy listing.

U speak without any proof u'r just a flammer @ all.
U don't like gnous ok...but just don't try to get ppl hating us too. It's your choice, keep it.

So stop saying such sucky things.

tbh no matter what your claims are, you are someone who is, by all reports, less than honorable about your dealings in xp groups. You know how I feel about this, as I left the group you (or maybe it was just your guildmate) were in the other day. Just play the game like everyone else and you won't make enemies so easily.

G

Gahldir

Obviosly, many ppl have had bad experiences about Gnous-ppls. So, taken that into account, whatever you say here will for all those who only can judge you from what is written here, as in has no own experience, will think you aren't thruthfully. just act nice, get rid of tards in the guild etc and after a while it will be all forgotten. but if you keep this up...

well, I guess ppl still remember LEGION IBERIA or whatever ;)

H

hansah

Just play the game like everyone else and you won't make enemies so easily.
just act nice, get rid of tards in the guild etc and after a while it will be all forgotten. but if you keep this up...

That's exactly u don't understand.
We play like everyone else and we gain is flammes about us.
So respect ur sayings.
Don't take this as a personal attack but i think ur kind of paranoiac :)

L

lekkus

Round 2 is over...round 1 was albion Prywden. <Gnous> lost both rounds . The fight isnt over yet tho, go prove yourself on Excalibur because nomatter what you will say on this thread will really help you in anyway..to much people complaining her (and on the other server) so leave it, give it a rest, dont bump this..go play in a descent matter, make friends, and behave, and like I already said we will (all) see how it goes...Goodluck in round 3 :)

as promided to Gnoupy.../s Wouloulou :D

G

gnoupy

:/

Can't stand those crazy guys yelling strange words everywhere :eek:

ps to lekkus : after the wouloulou, let me introduce you to the wonderfull world of the dwarf rp. just say that to a french speaking troll : "tu es laid, tu es gros, mais ce n'est pas ta faute, tu ne peux rien y faire. Sache que je partage ton incompréhension devant l' acharnement de Dame Nature".
The translation another day ( just to up this lovely thread :x )

Pouetinthewind <Gnous>

C

cercela

rough translation you are fat but its not your fault you didnt do anything

then something like...

becuase you put something in front of mother nature??

my french isnt that great :p

H

Hestetun

maybe its time to show those suckers they arent welcome here, just lanvar that wants em , couse he needs a guard 24/7

L

Lessurl

We play like everyone else and we gain is flammes about us.

I have nothing against Nous as i have never had any bad run ins with them (haven't really seen many Nous members at all tho tbh) but i find it strange that both here and on pyrd even though your guild apparently plays like everyone else they have managed to incite such flames. No other guild is being flamed for the same things here atm, so why are you? Imo you must be doing something wrong and really need to take a look at it and get it sorted or else you can only expect more of the same.

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by Lessurl
I have nothing against Nous as i have never had any bad run ins with them (haven't really seen many Nous members at all tho tbh) but i find it strange that both here and on pyrd even though your guild apparently plays like everyone else they have managed to incite such flames. No other guild is being flamed for the same things here atm, so why are you? Imo you must be doing something wrong and really need to take a look at it and get it sorted or else you can only expect more of the same.

kinda sums it up

G

gnoupy

nice try :)

Originally posted by cercela
rough translation you are fat but its not your fault you didnt do anything

then something like...

becuase you put something in front of mother nature??

my french isnt that great :p

You're ugly, you're fat, but it's not your fault, you have nothing to do about this. Know that I spare your misunderstanding about Mother Nature's embiterring ( ? not sure of this word ) against you.

In 90% of my tries, the troll started to run afetr me :/

Pouetinthewind <Gnous>

D

delphae

agree with ya ouinouin

people are trying to discuss stuff in english, and you guys cant even work up the decency to make valid post in correct english, instead you start to bring in french crap.

Please go back to your french server, I read more then enough to know Gnous suck horseballs, and deserve to be on my /ignore list.

Temperance / Ithil Galad

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by delphae
people are trying to discuss stuff in english, and you guys cant even work up the decency to make valid post in correct english, instead you start to bring in french crap.

Please go back to your french server, I read more then enough to know Gnous suck horseballs, and deserve to be on my /ignore list.

Temperance / Ithil Galad

you go tell em hun :)

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by delphae

Temperance / Ithil Galad

:clap: Pull no punches :)

:great:

G

gnous_freakk

Oh man..

Geez,
Whats up with u guyz.
Is the new fashionable way to shine here to come up and piss on us? I mean, all of these accusations are just nonsense.... and coming from a tard who yells in the middle of the fight "fins are sexay ! fins are sexay!".
More then half of the people here didnt even know we existed, and still they come and keep shouting trash-like arguments about us.
To tell u the truth, we came here for fun, since we're all fed up with midgard, our only way to roll hib was on a deutch (urg :eek: ) or english speaking server (Exca cuz half of the Gnous french team rolled Alb/pryd) ; every other french server are just plain full (aka "3500 players sucky limit on prime time").
We are, mostly, not even involved in that Prydwen experience... basing a judgment upon that is just unfair to us.
Now, about what happened on fins spot, I think teaser summed it right. I'm just gonna add something. Even though that story with ragged has been based on a pure misunderstandment (hu... dont know if its the right spelling :) ), u guyz shouldnt compare a lvl 42 shield spec hero grp utility with a ranger 46 utility in focus pull grp. As far as I can remember (I was that hero), I've never, ever, let the ppl I was guarding die. A hero can slam, guard, intercept, protect => almost total physical dmg immunity for caster (guard3, intercept, and slam), and no aggro on a healing type class (protect3). A ranger can... hit.. hit... booh caster got aggro on a crit pbaoe => dead caster (fins usually 2 shot casters, ranger cant take aggro in less then 6 sec).
We all know xp is a pain in the ass, lists are just horrible, timers are even worse (xp spots only available by nights, 3 hours for creating a perfect xp grp, horse trips etc... => waste of time), all of this often leads into arguments and fights between players... so I understand when someone feels cheated, but POSTING SUCH CRAPS ABOUT AN ENTIRE GUILD IS JUST SILLYNESS!

C

Cloak_

Slam - no to hit
lvl 42 trying to hit a purple with no to hit bonus :eek:

Ranger - Dual Weild with dmg add
Gonna get aggro much easier than that hero

H

hansah

ahah

ok.

Guys like that are better at speaking on forums than playing ig imo.
I play daoc not writing on forums.

G

gnous_freakk

I kinda agree about that statement, slam is hard to land on grapes...
But here is the deal, with intercept and guard, the aggroed caster has, at least, 3 sec immunity (even more if the hero actually blocked some hits), that means 3+6 = 9 sec before dieing (at least), thats just more then enough for the rest of the pbaoers to destroy that aggro. Since the first hit is intercepted by the hero, the aggroed caster has 2 free pbaoes before having the chance of being hit again.
If it was a ranger that was *guarding*, lets say he was on /assist with the caster so he knows almost immediatly after the hit who aggroed the caster, it doesnt change anything, the caster has been hit, 3 sec after that he will just die, the ranger only has 3 sec to save the caster's life in a perfect /assist environment. (Dont mention heals, heals in hib are just like rezzes, 3.x secs to cast).
Situation even worse if the ranger is currently hitting mobs => he will have a downtime (equal to his weapon's delay) before just being abble to do something.

H

hansah

U know we'r there for fun; so looking at simples harsh words make me laughing irl :)

Peeps who can't understand that, imo ur lamers and n00bies, just die irl.
Peeps who can understand that, nice, we can be friends.

C

Cloak_

and swapping guard to the caster isnt always that easy either..

If youve got tanks in a grp losing aggro then youve got a problem with the tanks not with the casters occasional *crit pb*

I never lost agro with either my ranger/ns or champ at fins/knights - and have had to tank 2 at a time with np`s.

But then with todays focus pull grps seem to breed tanks who dont know how to play ;)

G

gnous_freakk

Originally posted by Cloak_
and swapping guard to the caster isnt always that easy either..

If youve got tanks in a grp losing aggro then youve got a problem with the tanks not with the casters occasional *crit pb*

I never lost agro with either my ranger/ns or champ at fins/knights - and have had to tank 2 at a time with np`s.

But then with todays focus pull grps seem to breed tanks who dont know how to play ;)
Of course, but I mentionned a focus pulling grp environment. Ppl will just shout at the poor tank whos gonna take aggro from the pet :) and I repeat, non shield-specced tanks in focus pull grps => almost useless.

H

hansah

Round 2 is over...round 1 was albion Prywden. <Gnous> lost both rounds .

U wish :) we gain ennemies but n00b ennemies because good players doesn't care about forum's griefs and they laugh about.

Tho you might wonder, why not play on the french servers?

why ? why not ?!

G

Gahldir

Re: Oh man..

Originally posted by gnous_freakk
Geez,
Whats up with u guyz.
Is the new fashionable way to shine here to come up and piss on us? I mean, all of these accusations are just nonsense.... and coming from a tard who yells in the middle of the fight "fins are sexay ! fins are sexay!".
More then half of the people here didnt even know we existed, and still they come and keep shouting trash-like arguments about us.
To tell u the truth, we came here for fun, since we're all fed up with midgard, our only way to roll hib was on a deutch (urg :eek: ) or english speaking server (Exca cuz half of the Gnous french team rolled Alb/pryd) ; every other french server are just plain full (aka "3500 players sucky limit on prime time").
We are, mostly, not even involved in that Prydwen experience... basing a judgment upon that is just unfair to us.
Now, about what happened on fins spot, I think teaser summed it right. I'm just gonna add something. Even though that story with ragged has been based on a pure misunderstandment (hu... dont know if its the right spelling :) ), u guyz shouldnt compare a lvl 42 shield spec hero grp utility with a ranger 46 utility in focus pull grp. As far as I can remember (I was that hero), I've never, ever, let the ppl I was guarding die. A hero can slam, guard, intercept, protect => almost total physical dmg immunity for caster (guard3, intercept, and slam), and no aggro on a healing type class (protect3). A ranger can... hit.. hit... booh caster got aggro on a crit pbaoe => dead caster (fins usually 2 shot casters, ranger cant take aggro in less then 6 sec).
We all know xp is a pain in the ass, lists are just horrible, timers are even worse (xp spots only available by nights, 3 hours for creating a perfect xp grp, horse trips etc... => waste of time), all of this often leads into arguments and fights between players... so I understand when someone feels cheated, but POSTING SUCH CRAPS ABOUT AN ENTIRE GUILD IS JUST SILLYNESS!

hum, so if you try to living up the utter boreness that comes with killing fins makes you a tard huh? o_O

if you (Gnous/excal)weren't involved in the prydwen-incidents you should maybe try pick a new guildname to get rid of the fact that you already had a bad rep.

yes, on defending a char in a group a shieldhero has way more utility then a ranger. but excluding rangers from the fins groups or even ignoring the order of the list is just plain wrong.

anyway, judging from your posts i can pretty safely say that I think you Gnous-ppl are a bunch of ignorant fellows.

G

Gahldir

U wish :) we gain ennemies but n00b ennemies because good players doesn't care about forum's griefs and they laugh about.

why ? why not ?!

lol, I actually think that good players don't like to play with twats. and judging from your posts, i dunno if i'd like to play with you. twats in group = no fun.

V

vintervargen

gahl, i sense much postfarming in joo :>

A

Aloca

K. i didnt read thro all so this maybe have been said before, but focus pulling is kinda stupid to do for the one that pulls specialy at fins. fins is slow but steady xp, when you pull with pet pet will drain like 10-20%xp and that makes xp worthless.
a ench and 1 healer could easy get same xp but more likely much much more xp on many other places. 2-3hours at other xp spot can easy giv same xp as 5-8 hours at fins.

V

vintervargen

hm aloca, i spend 18 hours in a row with my hero there, got from 43.5 to 47.7, no so bad? grp was 1 bard 1 druid 4 pbaoers 2 melee'ers the whole time.

and if you meant exp is bad for the actual puller.. well noone complained,,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom