Complaining

D

dysfunction

Originally posted by throdgrain
Agreed Deady, but spamming machine gun fire across the place is stupidity, and if it kills me I do quite often F1, unless a sorry is not forthcoming.
And Xage, I think you find I quite often have the most revives at the end of a game, when I can be arsed to play ;)

You have the highest number of deaths Ive ever seen! :D

K

KUJO

I was on the preview server about half 9 last night. I had a couple of games as an Axis Fops, don't usually play Axis so was looking for an opportunity to swap sides. About 5 mins later the Allies were a man down, so I swapped sides as an Allied Engy. I completely forgot I had become an Allie and opened up on this poor chap who hit F1 after I had apologised! If that player (can't remeber his name now) sees this post then, again, I'm sorry but I don't think hitting F1 was justified, seeing as I had apologised.

M

mr.Blacky

It often depends on what level that playstyle that person is, a new player hits the F1 faster. Hehe yeah had that too switched and tried to kill my own teammates well untill I saw that their names were displayed :eek:

W

Will

I got sick of getting TKed and that box popping up...I've just disabled it in the menus now. I'm too kind.

J

Jonny_Darko

My finger tends to hover over the button until I hear a "sorry". And I always apologise myself as well.

You can tell when it's an accident and when it was on purpose, usually anyway. It's a horrible feeling when you accidentally kill someone and they file a complaint though.

The other day I had someone run towards an airstrike canister I'd blatently thrown, get blown up, and blame me!

W

Will

Originally posted by Will
I got sick of getting TKed and that box popping up...I've just disabled it in the menus now. I'm too kind.
Well, last night I re-enabled the button. The entire Allied team consisted of people who were either AFK, TKing, or XP hogging. I got all bitter and started sending complaints.

And I've never got so many TKs with my mines, ever. There is a flag there, you know.

X

Xage

I was on another server last day, it was filled with newbies, everytime i got killed was by TeamKill i didnt get killed often by the enemy team, after ten minues i hadnt complained once, then 1 of my team got accidentially TKed by me....he complained, i got pissed of and left the server :p

T

throdgrain

Well you should complain, then they might realise what they've done ? ;)

X

Xage

well telling them didnt work

telling them again didnt work

spamming with capslock on didnt work...

i doubt they would even understand what acomplaint would mean :\

D

Deadmanwalking

Originally posted by Deady
I only hit it if it was intentional or if there was no reason AT ALL to be firing in my direction.

Or if i kill you even by accident :(

K

KUJO

Was on the preview last night. There was some shit running around tk'ing peeps. Can't remember his name but I hit F1!

Here is my reason - I had just respawned and someone shot me in the back, so I stopped, turned around and stood still. He came running up to me and emptied the contents of his magazine into me! I thought about not complaining but why? why should he get away with it! Fuck him I thought and hit F1.

Another time I had just repaired the tank and jumped ontop behing the machine gun, someone came running up behind me and tk'ed me just so they could be on the tank! I mean how stupid is that!

I'm really loosing my patience with tk'ers and doubt very much I'll play in the preview server very much anymore, it's getting worse in there!

P

Pakman

I was there and he was annoying, very strange behaviour every spawn he would shoot someone in the back then carry on as a normal, was in the process of kicking him when someone called a vote and he was got rid of that way. He rejoined a couple of times but each time the players beat me to it :D

D

Deadmanwalking

Originally posted by KUJO
Another time I had just repaired the tank and jumped ontop behing the machine gun, someone came running up behind me and tk'ed me just so they could be on the tank! I mean how gay is that!

I'm really loosing my patience with tk'ers and doubt very much I'll play in the preview server very much anymore, it's getting worse in there!

Without sounding harsh.. if you use gay as some way of expressing disgust then you deserve everything you got.

Oh and i was playing with RAA last night for a fair while and never there were no problems. Just like usual.

On the whole i find the majority of people are very forgiving and won't complain the first few times if it is an accident, it's the "1337" Deathmatches who think the point of the game is just to duel. If you kill one f them by accident the abuse and complaining that enusres is quite something. I am the one who "Made me get a shit score" by tking them once.

Anyway.... Deady deserves a ban just for betraying me. :eek:

W

Will

Its not just the Game.net preview servers that suffer the tking, non-objective doing nonsense. At least I've never seen someone flaming spawn on there.

Though I really think the 10 map campaign should be removed. Try doing coastal battery when the Axis have 3 Field Ops with level 4 signals spamming the beach.

T

throdgrain

3 F1's and you're kicked ? Or is it 5 ?
Anyway, as I have mantained all along, a couple of F1's and no more problem. ;)

M

mr.Blacky

Originally posted by Will
Though I really think the 10 map campaign should be removed. Try doing coastal battery when the Axis have 3 Field Ops with level 4 signals spamming the beach.
Yes and no the trick is to have a few good people sniping the fieldops asses off, but it is nearly impossible to do.
Though on the other hand battery is an easy map for the axis anyways :) I usually go engineer and take the lower machinegun, normally ending up with 4 stars for heavy weapons and none for enginering.

I have only once seen 1 person giving others a tw (well he did it to me) it is very annoying, but often that person gets kicked very easy. So all in all ET is very enjoyable for me and less flamming then EF.

K

KUJO

Originally posted by Deadmanwalking.
Without sounding harsh.. if you use gay as some way of expressing disgust then you deserve everything you got.

I apologise if I offended you Deadmanwalking! I retract what I said and insert 'stupid'!

Sorry :)

W

Will

I found that if I set my mobile MG42 up on the beach, I could discourage the spamming, but then no one would build the assault ramp. You just can't win sometimes.;)

D

Deadmanwalking

Yes you can, allied fieldops with a nice stream of arty/airstrike spam makes the germans leg it like deady is after them with a whisk.

A

amazingsteve

I usually play Cov Ops so i get shot alot at by my team mates. And as a result of that, I get "TKed" alot. I only press F1 when it´s just too obvious the idiot has no brains. Like i start with full health and he keeps shooting me until i´m dead. I don´t mind a few hits, it´s a reflex but if u empty an entire clip of ammo on me, Ur gonna get a complaint:)

D

dysfunction

I was playing ET last night and I had placed a few mines near a water pump.

Then this idiotic noob in my team jumps on them. So I place another lot. He jumps on them again.

So I place another lot and stand near them. He then arrives back there so I select my knife and try and scare him away. I also sent a message saying keep away from the mines.

He then shot and killed me!!

He got an F1 straight away!!

M

mr.Blacky

Yeah but did he complain when he was blown up by your mines :p

Users who are viewing this thread