Community?

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
whats the community like in camlann now? back when i played there wasnt much respect etc, tho on rare occasion u had a good fight etc and respected the winner/loser coz they fought well and they didnt go get 5 friends to kill you etc..

whats the gray killing like?

and is there any guilds willing 2 take someone starting from level one and leveling slowly? :)

Keeg

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
whats the community like in camlann now? back when i played there wasnt much respect etc, tho on rare occasion u had a good fight etc and respected the winner/loser coz they fought well and they didnt go get 5 friends to kill you etc..

whats the gray killing like?

and is there any guilds willing 2 take someone starting from level one and leveling slowly? :)

Depends really, not much grey killing. Ofc if you hit a purple guy hes gonna kill you... alot of whining tho. Aspecially the germans. Kill one of them and their like : "im gonna log my rr8 bd and pwn you - not that they have it"

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
is there any guilds willing 2 take someone starting from level one and leveling slowly? :)

No.

Though you'd have a chance of joining whatever fotm /invite all guild is running

Bellona

Banned
Kicks said:
No.

Though you'd have a chance of joining whatever fotm /invite all guild is running

lies. I think you can join animist army if you can stand their "attitude" :flame:

I dont see much greyganking, where its not asked for, mostly <Odins> dude running around killing everything, forgot his name, but lastname is greykiller, else greys are only killed if they leech/interfer in battles

but welcome back to camlann :D

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Yeppy Kinkster said:
play IRL its moooooore fun!

yeh when i quit i played that for about 5-6 months, was fun, now ive got a healthy balance between gaming and RL - not that i didnt before tbh :)

oh and also does camlann get the xp camp bonus other servers do and do they get the free lvl every week or whatever? :)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bellona said:
lies. I think you can join animist army if you can stand their "attitude" :flame:

I dont see much greyganking, where its not asked for, mostly <Odins> dude running around killing everything, forgot his name, but lastname is greykiller, else greys are only killed if they leech/interfer in battles

but welcome back to camlann :D
Taraka, or however its spelt, the bd?

Started to chain his Warlock, and got bored ;)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
yeh when i quit i played that for about 5-6 months, was fun, now ive got a healthy balance between gaming and RL - not that i didnt before tbh :)

oh and also does camlann get the xp camp bonus other servers do and do they get the free lvl every week or whatever? :)
Yes they get the free level every week ;)

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
...tho on rare occasion u had a good fight etc and respected the winner/loser coz they fought well and they didnt go get 5 friends to kill you etc..
I had a duel with a yellow con vamp yesterday (i say yellow because he cud have been a lvl lower/higher), did quite well with my 35 sb... didnt get PA off so couldnt CD him, but just switched to 1handed and used garrote the rest of the fight... he died and i came away with 89% health :)

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Xyslo said:
I had a duel with a yellow con vamp yesterday (i say yellow because he cud have been a lvl lower/higher)

If he is a lvl higher he had to be orange, hence he was the same lvl or lower than you

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
I saw the fight he was buffed and plus the vamp he was fighting was 32! :flame:

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
pm someone in <Talent>, your more qualified than half there members atm tbh ;) (Soz to vamp, possibly the only decent member)

Deathspike

Banned
Xylos/Equillem what ever your char's are called you keep your bb on Gothwait roof near crafting table's so you was proberly bufed aswell [bug user] :sex:

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Which vamp u referring to? Coz im not in talent and Vampiire the Enchanter is a namestealing fag who i chained at 20, guess he didnt figure out i wanted him to reroll with another name.

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
darkmanx said:
I saw the fight he was buffed and plus the vamp he was fighting was 32! :flame:
1.) stfu mike ur a penis and cant play anything well, tried to sell me magma axe for 700g but i told u 2 f/off

Deathspike said:
Xylos/Equillem what ever your char's are called you keep your bb on Gothwait roof near crafting table's so you was proberly bufed aswell [bug user] :sex:

2.) Yes i do have a bb, was using at yesterday... BUT.. When i was dueling the Vamp i was not buffed, had just been killed same as vamp and our timers were due to come off at the same time. So i said to meet at end of dock and duel, he agreed. Started duel i won it end of story!

Deathspike

Banned
Sure m8 i saw you get buff's before the battle so dont lie i was stealthing around :touch:

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
ok ash u keep telling ur self that everytime i c u play sumink u always loose.
:flame:

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
whatever i dont care the vamp agreed to duel me i won, wasnt using buffs had just been killed... say what u want

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
FallycSymbol said:
Vampiire the Enchanter is a namestealing fag

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! So, someone is a namestealing fag because they also used the name of one of the classes, wich you also happend to do? Yeah right...

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Aithe said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! So, someone is a namestealing fag because they also used the name of one of the classes, wich you also happend to do? Yeah right...

Yes, because i didnt make my character before mythic announced they were realeasing a class named the Vampiir, right.

(If you're too stupid to get the sarcasm in that, it means I made my character with that name before they announced they would release a class with that name)

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Deathspike said:
when he said vamp he ment the class wasnt refering to you i dont think ;)

He said it was a member in Talent, and since there is more than 1 vampiir in Talent i seriously doubt he was referring to the class...

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Yes but its a bit sad calling every Vamp 'Vampy, Vampirez, Vampor, Dracula'... why not come up with an original name??

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
darkmanx said:
ok ash u keep telling ur self that everytime i c u play sumink u always loose.
:flame:

Mike ive seen him kill many things (yes including you) i dnt wanna seem like im takin sides buddy but u can b a bit of a noob at times

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom