Community?

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Natswoo said:
just noticed you're from Essex...it answers soo many questions :flame:
I know its gay isnt it, i hate essex tbh... am originally from yorkshire much better up there

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Xyslo said:
I know its gay isnt it, i hate essex tbh... am originally from yorkshire much better up there
In other words : "I know i suck,but i really hate to do it ! " :D Shut ur scummy mouth little maggot,continue ur dirty work but SILENTLY ! SUCK SILENTLY !1111

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
In other words : "I know i suck,but i really hate to do it ! " :D Shut ur scummy mouth little maggot,continue ur dirty work but SILENTLY ! SUCK SILENTLY !1111
The same could be said about you :<

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Ame said:
The same could be said about you :<
Arghhh ur words hurt me Ammy ! Can i cry into ur shoulder ? :( I surely would if didn't know that Ame,Wirey and Xyslo is a lovely trio of compleatly retarded wankers :D Can i ask you one question mom ? If you are my mom and Wirey is my dad who is Xyslo? Looks like my little bro right? :D

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Bonelamencer said:

i would fucking love to fight you, like know how theres people u just wanna smack? ur one of those :)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
i would fucking love to fight you, like know how theres people u just wanna smack? ur one of those :)
Bill gates is one as well.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Ame said:
Bill gates is one as well.

why?

he isnt a cocky **** or retardedly anoying, just coz he is rich and chose 2 invest in software instead of hardware and there was a boom and aparantly he copied mac systems (but didnt mac open after microsoft? :p)...

also he is rather generous with his money so

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
why?

he isnt a cocky **** or retardedly anoying, just coz he is rich and chose 2 invest in software instead of hardware and there was a boom and aparantly he copied mac systems (but didnt mac open after microsoft? :p)...

also he is rather generous with his money so
Cause I just wanna hit him.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Bonelamencer : knock knock,Ammy are you here?
Ame : don't disturb,busy with helping Xyslo !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom