[RANT] Come back, the game has improved tons..

Toel

Loyal Freddie
It has indeed improved a lot over the past month. Unfortunately I'm joining the army in early January though so I'll be giving it another try in 2010 or so.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Oh well it has improved, but if they don't go back to basics and fix the overdone cc and make the damn immunities worth a damn, am sure as hell out of this T4 shit before end of Jan.

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
It has indeed improved a lot over the past month. Unfortunately I'm joining the army in early January though so I'll be giving it another try in 2010 or so.

Oh dear that's never a good idea. And January too.

othmaar

Fledgling Freddie
Interface much improved but the HUD is sometimes horribly out of sync with the server. You get all the feedback of being disabled, disarmed etc but some abilities can still be used ... or fire very delayed.

I have a sneaking suspicion that an addon exists that can immediately fire when attacked as a sort of autodefense. I sneak around and attack and is immediately disabled or disarmed sometimes, without delay ... its uncanny.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Sure there's not tactics that do that sort of thing Othmaar? I've seen a few recently that did some very odd things when the person is attacked.

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Personally I'd recommend anyone who left to leave it till January when hopefully all the new bugs they introduced with 1.1a will be squashed (there are some stinking great ugly new bugs you may or may not have noticed depending on the class you play).

Agree that the state of orvr has improved a little but there's still a long way to go people are still pve'ing objectives just with one extra reason and imho keeps need to be redesigned, but yeah there's definitely more people in the lakes now.

Strongly agree with this post. I never experienced any bugs (or very few) prior to 1.1 but in the last week have been forced to kill the app several times and have experienced quite a few minor annoyances on top.

But ORvR does seem to be lively.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Have they fixed the broken pet pathing yet?

othmaar

Fledgling Freddie
Sure there's not tactics that do that sort of thing Othmaar? I've seen a few recently that did some very odd things when the person is attacked.
That could very well be. I have not explored all classes and careers yet ... I would want a tactic like that on my Zealot hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom