College ?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i hear that. my dad does a part time degree at an art college here and i dropped him off one day. well i had to wait for 30 mins too as he was picking shit up. those 16-17 yr olds are HOT, especially the arty types with their short skirts and long hair.
i was sat in the car right outside the entrance, could see em going in and out and at every angle via the mirrors.

Gamah

Banned
Went to Preston College today.

I've been accepted in a course 'BTEC Diploma' whoop.

1 Year course, then another advanced course then a couple of choices.

Pitty is i'm in a course with 16 year olds. My teacher said they're all childish and due to me being in the 'industry of work' that i'll find them quite annoying and so on. Who cares! go me.

I'd find anyone from Preston annoying.

However, I did go to college at 18 and yes the 16 year olds were fucking dicks.

Laddey

FH is my second home
BTEC = Basic Time Elimination Course!

Done an IT one last year, biggest pile of shite I ever done.

Why? I do a 1 year course, then move onto the National Diploma. That's a two year course then i'm off to Uni with a bit of hope woo woo. Fucking three years though.

I had to do an assesment due to the fact i only got 19 points in my GCSE's. They said a level 1 and you can stay in your course, level two and you can move to the National Diploma. I got a level two, and i'm still on the shitty course. gay.

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
gcses all count for shit then?

im looking into going back to uni or somethin similar, lifes so bloody boring atm

i have 9 GCSES all A/A*

4 a levels BBBC (maffs chem(c) business n geog)

and a 2'2 in physical geography

and im more clueless than you! currently acting as delivery bloke for a m8 who runs a pine shop, bored out my tree:wij:

givf advice someone, what should i do?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom