Colialt raid

L

Lam

Well, this sounds like it could be fun so I'll be there and I'll try to bring some guildies along for the ride.

Y

Yussef

Summary:

Left at about 6:20 with around 18 people, Colialt event was taking place when we arrived, aggroed lammias now and again but was ok generally, all ready for Colialt but couldnt find him. I located him near 7am and went to main force, done about 20% damage and he depopped.

We then went to farm undead etc, some people went Sauvage, went and killed the Viking King who didn't drop anything. Colialt didnt pop then either. We then went to do more undead and eventually the named lammias popped.

We had more problems with lammias being aggroed but managed to rez most people. We had about 13 people now, I went to locate Colialt earlier, the Lammias had a few demiliches on them but were handling it ok. I pulled Colialt into the Lammias at about 5:40am and we fought it until the shield dropped.

When the shield dropped the fight commenced on our side, we had pulled him into the lammias and was doing ok, had our MT die but managed to rez. Pulled him into more lammias and dropped him to 10% or so before he depopped.

So with about 18 people + Lammias he should be an easy kill, perhaps I'll organise another attempt.

A

accollon

I take it this took place on Sunday?

I would have been there apart from trying (again) to dislodge middies from Renaris, with about 40 other albs. I REALLY want to do this, so will be well up for helping on another attempt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom