Colialt raid

Y

Yussef

This is a mob that has only been killed once on live servers. Its not difficult to kill, only difficult to raid. By this I mean that it involves a scripted event that doesn't always trigger every night. So waiting is involved.

He has a lootlist of around 20 items, supposedly it drops quad 10% resist items. The items that dropped from a successful raid was 100% quality plate arms with the rough stats of +6 crush, 28 str, 5% resist and 20hp. Also a collared cloak called Colialt's Shroud with +4 stealth dropped, had some other stats and value 52 health regen charges.

I would like to raid it etc, it may take a few hours, so the plan is to kill monsters nearby whilst somebody watches for a spawn.

We can do it in 2 different ways:

A raidforce of level 50's who are willing to wait for ages, we will farm undead nearby whilst waiting for RoG items and faction.

A raidforce of 45+ people who are willing to wait for ages, we will farm undead nearby for RoG items and faction.

I will allow 45+ people to come to the 50's raid if they really want to, but if it is a 50 raid, only they may lotto for loot. Whereas if it's a 45+ raid, its free for all.

Post here if interested or message me ingame, if you could organise within your guild also, it would help a lot.

O

old.mattshanes

You can take it down with a few groups aslong you keep the snakewomen alive.... what server was he killed on?must of been recently because no server has as far as i know o_O

Anyway i think members of loe would be interested including me.

Y

Yussef

Guinevere dropped it, yeah a few groups are enough, a few people will be aggroing demi liches and dragging them to the lammias whilst the rest of the force drops Colialt.

Gather names of guildies etc!

M

minstrel_kyra

I would definately be interested and I am sure my fellow guildmates would love to join in too.

Just let us know when and where. :)

Sounds fun!

O

old.Krusha

read somewhere hes only killable after a certain time (0600 iirc) but cannot find the actual post.. so have nothing to back it with.. guess its when the msg comes about the lamias "making a last push but seem to weak blabla" or something?

I

ignore

Delket made a fair good attempt at it, only some peeps were AE the mobs fighting the snakes :<

O

old.linnet

I'm sure we could get a group or so of Utopians along for this. (I'm only sad Nim won't be around to see it since she was really into killing Colialt.)

I think you only get a slot of about 1hr in-game time in which he can be killed ...

M

Moth Twiceborn

h t t p ://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=42574715&replies=23

Here's the link. You'll have to cut and paste it, since this stupid board won't let me post URL's.

J

jodster

Sounds fun

Am I allowed out of retirement Yuss? This sounds worth it cause I like the new stuff where I've never been before, just post the date and time :)

Jod

S

sru

yup - certainly interested. Sru/Roe/Ose all available for that

Y

Yussef

Sunday 8th June, 6pm at Caer Diogel

I tested the event just now, extremely fun and dramatic.

Here is an example:

Lammias vs Undead

He smacked me for around 640 with a 300 lifetap so should be fun, I dont mind if we zerg it this time, can use less numbers for the next raid or whatever. The mob vs mob fights are lovely also.

For this raid, we'll try with just 50's, 45+ can come for exp if you like, but 50's for loot, so be aware etc.

C

chimaira

Any1 know any working SS of this Colialt thingy?

Y

Yussef

colialt.jpg

This is before he grows.

O

old.windforce

sounds like great fun :D
count me in (if wife let me, hihi)

B

boromire

DLK tested the event a while ago, if I remeber right it all resets at 7:30 so u only a short amount of time to drop him. Anyway i'll bring boro for the experiance

Y

Yussef

Make sure you have good lammia faction, sidi + krondon raiders should be fine, you can ruin the raid w/o it.

C

civy

Originally posted by Yussef
Make sure you have good lammia faction, sidi + krondon raiders should be fine, you can ruin the raid w/o it.

Double check your faction with the slayers. Having nuetral faction with the lammia is not always enough.

T

tallwiz

my 50 neccy will be there m8, just 1 thing, how do you apply for lotto of loot and who to m8?

Talldisciple 50 necro deathsight / death servant

G

Graknak

Originally posted by tallwiz
my 50 neccy will be there m8, just 1 thing, how do you apply for lotto of loot and who to m8?

I assume it'll go like the Sidi raids, except this time no mod (unless we plan for more raids ofc.) And i'm still not sure if this raid is flagged as 45+ or 50+ ....

Y

Yussef

Originally posted by Yussef
For this raid, we'll try with just 50's, 45+ can come for exp if you like, but 50's for loot, so be aware etc.

6PM UK Time at Diogel, level 50's for loot, everyone has an equal chance on drops as long as they can fully use it, we may be there for hours and no pop but lets hope for the best.

G

Goryk

Would there be any leeway for necros on the loot drop, as most stats aren't useful for necros. Would be annoying to miss out on an item with let's say 3x 10% resists and 10 hp because we can't make much use of the hp :) Just there will be only a slim chance of getting a drop we could even lotto for otherwise, never mind win..
I wouldn't be surprised if we couldn't vote for the encro specific stuff under those rules looking at the stats mythic decided to put on our epic armour :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom