Coffee

How do you like your coffee?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sayward

Resident Freddy
Cracked it in Europe tend to order a hot milk and 2 espressos and mix to taste.

Will

/bin/su
At home its a french press, milk and two. When I'm out somewhere, I'll have a filter or an Americano, milk and two.

Unless its Artisan Roast who roast their own beans when I'll have a double espresso with no adulteration.

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Artisan Roast is lovely. Usally take a double espresso aswell

Ormorof

FH is my second home
pfft coffee flavored coffee > all

reminds me of a Denis Leary rant, though i cant seem to find a youtube video of it :(

iFail :(

Will

/bin/su
Artisan Roast is lovely. Usally take a double espresso aswell

How does someone in Sweden know about a tiny coffee chain that only has two branches, one in Glasgow and one in Edinburgh? :)

Macchiato.

Source - i work in a cafe.
A macchiato is only stained with milk. So it all depends on quantities etc etc. Sounded more like a piccolo to me. </coffee snob>

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
walk into 99% of coffee shops and ask for a piccolo and they'd point you to a music shop. ask for a macchiato and you'd get an espresso with milk.

we do a macchiato as 2 shots of coffee and water topped up to the halfway point in an espresso cup, then the rest of the cup filled with frothed milk like a cappuccino.

Will

/bin/su
That sounds like a real macchiato. As opposed to the abomination which is a Starbucks caramel macchiato. Milk and syrup stained with coffee? Fuck off.

Asking for a piccolo, aye, most shops wouldn't have a clue. Ditto ristretto and the like.

Appollo

Part of the furniture
White with sugar but never as the 1st drink of the day, and 99% cafitere (sp).

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
walk into 99% of coffee shops and ask for a piccolo and they'd point you to a music shop. ask for a macchiato and you'd get an espresso with milk.

we do a macchiato as 2 shots of coffee and water topped up to the halfway point in an espresso cup, then the rest of the cup filled with frothed milk like a cappuccino.

I do a macchi as two shots floating between a layer of milk and a layer of froth. tis yummeh!

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
My one stipulation for coffee is that the milk is NOT frothed.
I can't stand coffee with froth on top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom