COD4 PC n00b

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Well I got my lvl 55 last night so I'm better prepared next time I play with friends but I have to note that Punkbuster is dogshit in this game. At least once a night someone would ruin the game with a totally obvious cheat. 3 headshot kills per second on players all over the map and finish with a 60-0 record after about 2 minutes. That's just the ones who don't attempt to hide the fact they are cheating. That just increases suspicion that every time someone appears to have a good run or pull off a lucky shot they might have had a little 'help'.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Search and Destroy. Much better than TDM anyway :) I'm level 50 I think, but its my second go around :D

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
All I can say is damm, I bought this game today for PC as I was bored of Mw2 since I played it loads on the xbox. Never played it before on any console/pc and its great. I still cant switch weapons and things since I'm not quite used to it yet, but my first game was finished at 40-40. I prefer the weapons on it gotta say, Mp5 got me one or two triple kills aswell.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Damm to late to edit anyway Cod4 won't show up on Steam. Installed it with steam on,tried to register the key on steam and says its invalid :(

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
well basicaly on Steam I have a games library with L4d1 and 2..CoD MW2 and its shows my stats like Kills etc..But Cod4 doesnt show up.

Debaser

One of Freddy's beloved
Did you buy it in the Steam store?

Retail keys aren't accepted for Cod4.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Indeed. CoD4 and Steam have a fall-out. You cant use steam freinds in CoD4 either, or Punkbuster kicks you out with an illegal process.

CoD4 is still the best CoD game imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom